Mystic

Mystic's Lack of Creative Talent

77 posts in this topic

Beautiful +.+ Thaaaaaaanks! *now attempts to add it*

1 person likes this

Upload the picture to tinypic, copy the URL for forums--it'll have an %7Boption%7D code around it. Paste that into your signature field underneath your settings and ta-da.

Could I possibly convince-bribe-persuade-seduce you into making me one? ^^

Lol. Yeah, I think I'm susceptible to one, if not all of those underhanded tactics.

What would you like?

I haven't made sigs in quite a while, but looking at your first sig-making attempts mate, they're really quite good. Certainly better than myself and a couple other sig artists I knew started out doing. So yeah, good stuff, keep at it and look into alternate styles and methods to improve. Always try to improve and seek to better your work, but also try not to be too critical about it either. Also, a healthy pause of an hour or so after making a sig can save you some trouble if you ever do that occasional thing where you finish it and then realise later on that that work you thought was the dog's bollocks is in fact just... bollocks. lol

EDIT: Also looking over your sigs has stirred something in me, I might replace this dumb gif with a new piece of artwork.   :3

1 person likes this

I haven't made sigs in quite a while, but looking at your first sig-making attempts mate, they're really quite good. Certainly better than myself and a couple other sig artists I knew started out doing. So yeah, good stuff, keep at it and look into alternate styles and methods to improve. Always try to improve and seek to better your work, but also try not to be too critical about it either. Also, a healthy pause of an hour or so after making a sig can save you some trouble if you ever do that occasional thing where you finish it and then realise later on that that work you thought was the dog's bollocks is in fact just... bollocks. lol

EDIT: Also looking over your sigs has stirred something in me, I might replace this dumb gif with a new piece of artwork.   :3

Yeah, you're definitely right Val, I've sort of come to realize what does and doesn't look good by now. I'm still trying to learn how to switch up my style and offer something new, so it's a work in progress. But thank you for the advice!

And you should definitely give it a go--your sigs are easily the best.

I'd love one of my OC Seyerna.

Alrighty. I will give it a whirl!

Oh shit, that is fucking BADASS! Like Mr. Torgue EXPLOSIONS AND EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS BADASS!

Thanks bunches! :D <3

1 person likes this

Oh shit, that is fucking BADASS! Like Mr. Torgue EXPLOSIONS AND EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS BADASS!

Thanks bunches! :D <3

Lol. You're most welcome!

SINCE YOU LIKES MICHONNE SO MUCH YOU SHOULD MAKE ONE OF HUR!

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD!

JUST MAKE SURE MY KATANA IS THERE TOO. :c

OH AND TRY TO MAKE BLACK CAT ONE BRUH. OH AND ILL KEEP GIVING YOU REQUESTS UNTIL FOREVER.

1 person likes this

YOU'RE SO DEMANDING. I WANT A DIVORCE!

1 person likes this

THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE MORE. ILL JUST HAUNT YOU. HAUNT YOU. TAUNT YOU. /glares daggers

OH MY FUDGE. THAT ONE IS SWEET. CHANGING MY SIG THANK YOU SO MUCH HUBBY.