Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Empires! [Round VI]

21 posts in this topic

Empires

For years the Greenland and the People’s Republic of Viol have lived in peace next to each other when they suddenly noticed that the world is much larger than they initially thought. They weren’t very smart people. Either way, they elected several heroes, paragons of humanity, to serve as the pioneers and explore the unknown lands and claim them in the name of their Empire before the filthy sub-human scum of their opposing Empire could get their filthy grubby hands on them.

As the heroes are about to set out on their journey they learn of monster sightings! Goblins (1* Monsters) appeared in Fields C2, C11 and E3 and Hobgoblins (2* Monsters) in B5 and D3. Good luck!

------

Link to current map.

Link to Sheet with all Field info.

-----

Teams can plan their moves in the Empire chats. Abilities and Attacks come before Movements. After movement you are unable to use an ability.

Interesting from the start! Ice, from Greenland, used her Fountain of Flame on C5, C6 and C10, hitting all the members of PRV, but thanks to their M.DEF they only took 1 damage and promptly healed it thanks to their REC. Ice then moved to C3. Ethereal took an arrow fired by RR, dealing 1 damage which was instantly healed up. HH, DD, Eth and Shadow moved to C5.

Alisyn, Noia and Time moved to C2. Anna fired an arrow on to C4 and then moved to C10 with Wstfgl.

Round 2!

------

Link to current map.

-----

I kinda feel Recovery is still too strong, as it pretty much invalidated the entire first turn. If everyone is okay with it, I will nerf it into only activating after spending 1 turn out of combat, similar to how Strongholds operate. Only if everyone agrees, though.

I don't think recovery is too strong. I think we're weak because we haven't had a chance to level/develop before we started fighting. :x

Also, is the reason C2 doesn't belong to us that there's a monster there?

Oh oops, when I created the map I forgot no one went to C2. Editing.

"Please be safe, Ice!" I called out to her as the 4 of us made our progress towards enemy Territory, with Ice waving tearfully at us as she headed the other way. I turned to Ether, who was peeling off his bandage and affirming that he had indeed gotten better.

"That arrow wasn't too harsh," he assured us. "I think I'm well and recovered again."

"All thanks to that armour," I reminded him, "though you would've fared better in plate armour."

"I feel perfectly comfortable in hide," he assured me. "I used to be a Druid, and even today metal feels thoroughly uncomfortable on my sensitive skin."

1 person likes this

Also I believe the plan was 24-hour turns at the start because it was expected there'd be nothing to do but expand peacefully till we clashed, at which point it would become 48-hour since things would be more complex.

So I for one think it'd be nice to have 48 hours now xD

Ice fired one of her Frost Missiles on to Field C2 and Alisyn jumped in the way to take the hit. Alisyn took 2 damage. The four members of Greenland on C5 all struck the PRV Stronghold. DayDreamer and Shadow struck simultaneously. DayDreamer used his Ambush to deal 7 damage and Shadow dealt 3 damage without using Ambush. Next was HH,  who dealt 3 damage, but attacked again thanks to her Relentlesss Assault to deal another 3 damage, finishing off the Stronghold.

DD and Shadow received 3EXP and HH received 4EXP for dealing the killing blow. Ethereal, Shadow, HH and DD moved to field C10 and Ice moved to C5 and established a Stronghold on C5.

rubberrazors used her Aimed Shot to fire at Field C3, but by hiding in her Stronghold the damage got directed towards the Stronghold. RR dealt 1 damage to the Stronghold.  Alisyn, Noia and Time engaged the Goblin. Noia struck first and used her Ambush to deal 7 damage to the Goblin. The Goblin went second and struck Alisyn for 1 damage. Alisyn and Time struck simultaneously, both dealing 1 damage and killing the Goblin.

Noia received 1XP and Time and Alisyn received 2XP for the killing blows. Alisyn, Time and Noia moved to C1, RR moved to C9 and Wstfgl moved to C11.

------

Link to current map.

All members of Greenland attacked the Stronghold on C10. Shadow dealt 7 damage with Ambush, DD dealt 3 damage, HH dealt 3 damage, Ice dealt 1 damage and Eth dealt 1 damage. All in all they dealt the 15 damage required to take down the Stronghold. Ice moved to C6, HH remained to establish a new Stronghold and the remainder moved to E5.

Everyone in Greenland received 2EXP.

Wstfgl and the Goblin gave each other a knock on the head before parting ways. Wstfgl dealt 1 damage and the goblin dealt 1 damage. They both healed up the damage at the end of the turn.

All the members of PRV attempted to move to C5, but due to C10 being taken over Wstfgl and RR could not meet their and moved to C8.

Goblins spawned at E7. Hobgoblins spawned at C7.

------

Link to current map.

Apologies for the late update. The Purple team was having some trouble with their moves. Anyway!

Ice shot on to C8. Wstfgl took the hit and sustained 2 damage (and regened it immediately). Ice and HH moved to C7. DD, Eth and Shadow moved to C8.

Anna shot on to C6, but Ice hid behind the Stronghold, The Stronghold took 1 damage. Time, Noia and Alisyn hit the Stronghold for 1 damage per person. Anna and Wst moved to C7.  

HH, Ice, Wst and Anna met up in C7! No Stronghold has been established and the Hobgoblins won't attack until provoked.

------

Link to current map.

HA! My faith is a shield proof against your sorcery!

Praise the Sun!

Wstie! Confusion flickered on my face for only a moment, before i steeled myself and glared at the 2 enemies dressed in purple.

"I see we have finally met on the battlefield, Wstfgl and Rubberrazors," i said to them. "Ice, remember our conviction! We have to take wstie back with us, even if we accidentally kill him in the process!"

A convenient gust of wind blew past, sending my cloak flying elegantly. I sniffed the air. Would it be tainted by bloodshed?

I narrowed my ice blue eyes with a smirk clearly on my lips. "Don't you worry, HH. West is coming back."

1 person likes this

Due to a misunderstanding Time, Noia and Alisyn should've moved to C6. I corrected that now.

Shadow and DD both used their Ambush to deal 7 damage to the Stronghold each. Ethereal finished off the Stronghold by dealing 1 damage. Ethereal moved to B6, DD and Shadow moved to E7.

Ethereal gained 4EXP. DD and Shadow gained 3EXP.

Noia, Alisyn and Time attacked the stronghold. Alisyn and Time dealt 1 damage, Noia used her Ambush to deal 4 damage. The Strongholds retaliation was taken by Alisyn.

Wstfgl took both hits from HH and Ice, only suffering 2 damage. HH took RR’s hit and suffered 4 damage. Ice took Wstfgl’s hit and suffered 2 damage. Ice and HH fled to field E7, but Wstfgl pursued.

Also, due to a miscalculation on my part, EXP rates for Monsters will be doubled from now on. Levelling up is going a lot slower than initially intended.

------

Link to current map.