Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnimeFreak

Yajuu and AnimeFreak! Battle Royale! *Private*

30 posts in this topic

Alright Yajuu here it is! I was in the midst of writing a post, but I really wanted to know what direction to take it or how you'd like me to pursue it. Would you prefer I start off exactly where we left off? 

Here is a link to the other RP so you can look at it without to much hassle of hunting it down! I'm saving all the webpages to my PC and whatnot, I'll probably do the same with the previous ones from A4 and stuff as well. 

http://www.seaofnumbers.com/index.php?topic=1932.0

As if I don't already have it saved! :)

Mmm, I was going to say that we should start off exactly at the point we stopped. But after thinking about it, perhaps we should rewind the clock slightly and start off from when Ryuzaki and Ezralda first meet. Although we'd totally have to keep Ryuzaki's entrance, because that was awesome.

True enough and I do agree on that point. Let's rewind on those two. Is there anybody else you'd like to rewind? I couple of my characters are at their climax, so as those come to a close it'll open up new doors and avenues we can take. Ryuzaki's entrance was pretty BAMF! 

On another note I've requested that this thread be moved to the Roleplay Discussion area...I appeared to have goofed when I created it xD 

What? This is in the wrong section? I hadn't noticed, to be honest... ;)

I think for rewinding that's about it really, I assume we're sticking with all the characters we've currently got, or did you want to drop anyone you didn't like. I'd like to explore the Jinkama/Willow dynamic more for certain, those two are currently heading off in a slightly different direction to the others and I'd like to see where we can go with them.

I agree with that, I had a lot planned for their encounter actually. I think a good place to start them off would be from Ezralda's perspective of Ryuzaki emerging from the flames?

I'm interested in what you do with Arafel personally! Hopefully you won't mind if I do some tweaking to Willows powers, I don't like/remember exactly what I was doing with them, but I do remember distinctly going for a Hunter x Hunter killua sort of vibe with her personality and background. As for her powers I'm going to stick with he "phase" concept but elaborate more on the direct contact and a few other things. All of which will be surprises for you of course! 

Oh and a serious issue I think we are about to encounter is a lack of enemies. There's Ezralda, Nyx, Nahadoth, Jayden, Coldsnap, Arafel(?), and the name of whomever is fighting Cern I'm drawing a complete blank. I was thinking maybe we could have a few of our good guys run out of gas and drop out? Or die. Someone(s) is definitely going to die on my end, not sure if you were thinking the same thing. 

That makes sense.

Ah, Arafel, I rather like the plans I have for him so expect to see them developing.

I didn't, but I do now.

A lack of enemies is a very good point. By my count we've stil got 13 baddies in comparison to 16 goodies, depending, of course, if we are including dear Link's characters into the mix. Rydon is the guy fighting Cern at the moment, and you forgot about Bylae (Dragon Hybrid dude). Also, I can't remember what happened to the Erlking, but we've also got Sloth and Envy around at the moment.

You can leave Arafel out of the baddies list, but leave him out of the goodies list too. :)

So I'm only going to put up Willow and Ezralda right now, and we can introduce the battles after that? I don't want to jump into 10,000 different things happening at once, especally since the directions of Willow/Jinkama and Ezralda/Ryuzaki can effect the pace so drastically. However feel free to write in any characters you want to in your post. 

Right on, I'll have my post up sharpish. I do have to point out one mistake to you though...the IC post shouldn't live in the 'Discussion' section; it should probably live in the 'Fantastical' section :)

Gaaaaaaaaah! I did it again. My insolence knows no bounds. I shall rectify this issue by making sacrifices to the gods (Moderators).

I'll admit, I only laughed a little bit...ok, quite a lot!

Edit: Wait a minute, it's all backwards now!

Edit the Second: No panic, all sorted now.

For your reference, Jayden is extremely weakened at the moment so feel free to overwhelm him somewhat if Willow attacks him. However, keep in mind he is still a rather powerful individual.

As you know, of course :)

Well I left him in a situation easy enough to get out of (; As for our next move, I was going to try and get everyone in one area if you aren't opposed to that? Also, feel free to capture Misa/any of my characters if you want. 

Fair shout, I've got a good plan for Misa in mind.

Getting everyone in the same area sounds like a good plan. Have you got anything specific in mind for Nyx, because I've got an idea on how to wrap up her and Michael's battle that's currently raging.

As for Misa i do not have any plans for her. Also something I forgot to include in my post was a reason for Elizabeth and Ariel breaking away from Jensen to go to Michael. I also need to write Cern in as well. 

U~ber post. I'm just finishing Ryuzaki's part, but I thought I'd put the rest up so you can start formulating your replies. Hopefully, I didn't go too overboard with anything!

What a fun read! I'll have mine up tonight most likely. I still can't wait to find out what exactly you're doing with arafel! 

I've had to shorten my plan with Arafel, but it's should still be interesting.

Also, updated my post with Ryuzaki.

I apologize I didn't have this up last night. If it helps it will be awesome, I promise. I'm at five pages and it's only including two characters xD Also, my post is definitely going to put Jayden into a pickle, so whether he lives or dies will be up to you (: However bare in mind the power of what's coming at him ;)

EDIT:

I can honestly say I haven't had that much fun writing a post since the original TBS where we killed Erevis and fought that bad ass fairy-princess-bitch thing. Thanks buddy. Glad I can have this much fun again! Also, I'll have Ezralda up soon but those should be all the characters, I think, now in one place. I'm going to double check but I'll probably squeeze in Ezralda before I go to bed (I'm already only gonna get 3 hours of sleep before I have to get up why not just get none at all xD but I have a lot more I need to write with it though so if I don't find a way to summarize it it'll be another doozy xD)

On another note, I really hope you don't mind how I did the thing with Cern and Rydon. If you'd like I could change it but I hope that was okay. I didn't want to make Rydon look like a bitch. Same with Jayden, let me know if any of what I did bothers you! 

EDIT #2:

Oh crap. Nyx. I'll have her and Ezralda up soon (probably before you ever log on so you'll just see my weird monologue here and I'll look stupid (as usual)) 

EDIT #3:

Yep, I just look stupid. Anyway everything is up. I hope you like it. Please forgive my typos or mistakes I am currently on very little sleep, I had to finish that while I felt it. Can't wait for your reply. 

Indeed, a wierd monologue :P

Anywho, a fabulous read! Am I allowed to shed a tear at Ezralda's end? Only one, mind you. Should have my post up by tonight; where you will see Arafel's plan initiate.

Edit: Just finishing up Arafel's and then I'll be done. Can't really post the others beforehand since they're somewhat interconnected.

Edit #2: All done. One more post from the both of us and we should be able to bring this to a happy end! Unless you wanted to post last to close it; then you have two posts left.

Cool! I'll have one up soon. Im very interested on the note you'll be ending this on!

Is there anything you want me to elaborate on in my next post? It will definitely be limited, seeings how I don't know where exactly we are going haha.

My post will be up within the next few hours, it isn't very long or anything, but I've said pretty much everything I feel I've wanted to say for this "arc" per say, on to whatever you have planned next! I look forward to handing you the reins and seeing what you can muster up! haha

Post should be up on here soon, I'm mostly done and it's a fairly long one. I don't know whether you'll want to post a final closing post because I'm terrible at those sort of things, but I guess you'll have to decide after you read my post. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0