Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnimeFreak

Yajuu and AnimeFreak! Battle Royale! *Private*

30 posts in this topic

I might or might not, still somewhat undecided on that one. I feel really good about how I closed Ezralda and Nahadoth, however I do think I still want to say goodbye with some of the other characters still. And, as long as it doesn't bother you, I think I'm going to add some more into the final fight between Ezralda and Ryuzaki. I felt extremely rushed because of the circumstances I'm in here, trying to get through this shitty school is driving me insane. But regardless, I really didn't get to showcase Ezralda's powers or her prowess in battle like I feel her character deserved. This will, obviously, in no way effect your last post, I'll work it in seamlessly I assure you. 

If you'd like me to post the final post I shall though! No issues there, I'm still very interested in where exactly Arafel is taking them, however I think I have a bit of an idea (; 

Feel free to edit and add as you see fit. I agree that with the circumstances, it was a bit rushed. As long as it ends with Ryuzaki winning (while getting that burnt/frozen arm you gave him, because that shit is cool) then I have no problems :)

Post is up now, it wraps up the main story (I think) but I'm sure you can see that I suck at ending things. Also, it doesn't delve into the individual endings of the characters, so you might want to add whatever you want for your characters.

I'll get a post up here shortly, it'll be a long one for sure! I'll probably do a quick little epilogue at the end. 

As for a continuation, I assume you want to continue the story then? There definitely seems like a lot of excitement to be had for our characters yet! 

Fair shout.

On continuation, I'd more describe it as the potential to a sequel should the need (or want) ever arise.

Welp, there's my post buddy. I wish I could have put together a more concrete story without so many holes but life has a way of getting in the way sometimes. However, don't fret, we've set it up to where were we can return to this universe whenever we wish so that'll be awesome. 

I got all nostalgic wrapping up Sookie's character. I don't know about you, but sometimes I really wish I could go back to the good 'ol days of A4. That's where I started roleplaying anyway. Have some good memories with Geranium, DK, Medaton, and a few others. I'll have some free time in a few months, though, and maybe we can get something together then. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0