rippernik

Zankyou no Terror

10 posts in this topic

Ok guys, if you're an anime freak like me, you're aware of this new show that just came out last month. It's seriously ammaaaazingggg (imo). The art, the animation, the storyyy....

K I'll stop.

Maybe.

*ahem*. What do you guys think? Good? Bad? Haven't seen it? Yo thoughts pleeeeaseee

I've seen the first episode. Kinda been wait for a few episodes to come out to watch at once. I like what I saw so far. A very interesting one to say the least. Since I haven't seen much though, I guess I can't really say much else about it.

It's really unique compared to a lot of the new stuff coming out. It definitely has a broader meaning than just the story itself, lots of commentating on society and what it means to be human. Sort of reminds me of Ergo Proxy :).

I haven't seen it. D: Not really a fan of terrorism plots. But I like the vocalist of Galileo Galilei so I'm sure the opening song is good!

I couldn't finish ergo proxy x.x Something about it was just...taxing.. Still stuck on episode 14. I'll be finishing this one most likely. 

I also don't remember the OP, so I can't really make a comment on it. I don't remember people by name like that >.>

AHHHH BUT ERGO SO GOOODD!!!

K so I'll admit, it took me two tries to get through it, but it was totally worth it in the end haha. The last like 304 episodes are like O___________________________O. I feel like Zank no Terror has a lot more going on in the first few episodes, though, and the story isn't as confusing. There's mystery, but not so much that you'll loose your interest. I really like how it has a more "realistic" feel than most anime though. Like the dialogue isn't as weird or cheesy, also they had an actual British voice actor for one of the episodes! That was really cool to me since there's not usually different ethnicities and, if there are, they speak perfect Japanese. I don't know, it's just breaking a lot of the cliches in anime which is fun to watch.

Yeah. I went and watched what's out already and I'm liking it. I'm not sure how much I like having someone who can completely out do both their efforts without even breaking a sweat. Kinda down plays how good the main characters are >.>

But yeah, when I realized it was a british accent, I was surprised. Very good on that one. I like the animation as well. It's not all bubbly and such and they all look very good. Certainly fits the dark tone of the story.

I want to watch this, but it's not on Crunchyroll. Where can I watch it?

I use Animefreak.tv to watch a lot of anime. Not saying it's legal or illegal (which it is legal but the number of adds is very disconcerting) but it's got most of the latest anime as well. Here is a link to the anime for you.

You are amazing. Thank you. <3

1 person likes this