Gaea

Hi guys!!!

22 posts in this topic

Hi! I haven't roleplayed in an awfully long while, so this forum looks like a good place to satisfy the craving. 

My name is Cleopatra, I adore drawing and coming up with stories. Hobbies include unicycle riding, sleeping, and spending an unhealthy amount of time on the computer. I was homeschooled until just last year, and I am now a junior in highschool. 

In my experience so far I tend to prefer casual fantasy, usually a good paragraph or two will suffice. 

Anyways, its nice to meet you all, and I hope I become an active member of this community!! :^)

Hey there Cleopatra, and welcome to Surreality! You've definitely come to the right place if you're a fan of creative writing and being in the company of generally awesome individuals.

Hello, Cleo. I'm Wstfgl, Surreality's Most Unpronounceable Member. Don't worry, all rumors of me eating newbies sautéed with shiitake mushrooms and a reduction of red wine are completely unsubstantiated.

Have fun!

Hello Gaea! You ride unicycles! Are they difficult?

Also, do check out the Mini RP going on in Student Roleplays right now. It's free for you to jump in anytime. Of course, Roleplay Discussion also has all the roleplays that you can join.

I'm one of 2 Kindly Scholars on the site. Feel free to PM me or TriOctium if you've any questions or need help!

Hey there Cleo! As HH mentioned, the Kindly Scholars are the people that you might want to approach first if you have any questions about the site, or about life in general. Have fun around the site! I'm sure you'll find lots of people who enjoy casual fantasy as well (like me).

Welcome welcome! I am not a Kindly Scholar but I can be Kindly... and scholarly :D I hope to see you around on the board and if you wanna rp with me, just shoot me a message!

Hello hello. Welcome. All that jazz. If you like RPing stuff, I recently had a few ideas and you're more than welcome to check them out, if they tickle your fancy of course. (yay advertisement)

Hope to see you around a lot ^.^

Weee another newbie! Hi Cleo, welcome to the circus Surreality! Everyone here is really kind and scary nice. Yeah... JUMP IN AND HAVE SOME FUN :D.

No but really, everyone is super chill and, though most of us are probably too old for roleplaying, we still have lots of fun @.@

Sup. Welcome to surreality. Yes go bother tri or hh if you have questions, and participate in the shadows of chandur or whatever it is. It's good for you

Cleopatra's a mouthful. I'll go with Cleo - it sounds more affectionate as well. totallynotflirtingatall

Welcome to the latexonskintight-knit bunch of misfits.

Yo. Welcome, have fun, etc. I used to be more creative with these. I should really try harder.

Well, if you ever need to summon a demon, give me a call. (??!!?!)

Thank you everybody!! Yeah, Cleo's my usual nickname, though I try to avoid it when introducing myself. When people hear it verbally, they always end up calling me Chloe. Who's ever heard of Chloepatra? Uni-cycling is relatively difficult. 

Thanks for the help Scholars! I'm good so far, I reread all of the rules at least three times before joining, haha. 

I'm sorry for such a boring introduction! I'm bad at talking to people, even on the internet.  Trying to improve on that. 

@Sono, thanks, but if I ever needed help on demon summoning I would just go to my mom. They're a witch. :^D

I'm sorry for such a boring introduction! I'm bad at talking to people, even on the internet.  Trying to improve on that.

You and me, I think we are going to be best friends. If we ever start talking. Which is unlikely.

I'm good so far, I reread all of the rules at least three times before joining, haha. 

Reading the rules for something new can be a ton of fun... Truthfully, that is exactly what I did. Read the rules maybe more than three times B/

You're intro wasn't boring! I'm getting a very cheerful and very pleasant vibe from you :) have a ton of fun here on Surreality!

@Sono, thanks, but if I ever needed help on demon summoning I would just go to my mom. They're a witch. :^D

Non non, you don't understand. I am the demon. •__•

Gaea - Cleopatra - Cleo -... nope Chibiusa. Welcome to Surreality, I'm Ero and I'm you're local perverted and 'Not-a-lesbian' - titled dubbed to me by the ever wicked Pain as it became apparent that I flirt with females but am for the most part heterosexu... flexible... I'm terrible at being straight. But as Chibiusa you are safe, I don't really flirt with children. However, you are ADORABLE! SQUEEEEE! Please tell me you watch Sailor Moon Crystal, I'm so gaga for the new anime! ^^ 

Non non, you don't understand. I am the demon. •__•

Ohhhhh! Well I will keep that in mind for all of my demon related needs. 

But as Chibiusa you are safe, I don't really flirt with children. However, you are ADORABLE! SQUEEEEE! Please tell me you watch Sailor Moon Crystal, I'm so gaga for the new anime! ^^ 

Sorry, yes, please don't flirt with me!! Chibiusa aside, I am actually a minor.  Thank you guys for all of the compliments though, omg!! I'm flattered... I like to think that I'm pretty cute. 

Afraid not Ero, I'm a huge sucker for the classic Sailor Moon series, but I can't stand the animation style of crystal. 

Awe, that's too bad. I grew up on Sailor Moon, I've always loved it. I collected the comics, the cards, the mangas, the sailor guides. So when the new anime was announced I was bouncing in my seat. ^^ Other than the terrible CGI transformations and their heads that seem to have inflated even more I absolutely LOVE Crystal. ^^