Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

August Album Release!

19 posts in this topic

The first monthly community album is out now! You can download the August Album, focused around the theme of friendship, here. The zip contains all 24 submitted tracks, a list of tracks in their correct order (in case something went wrong) and album art created by Mystic!

HH gave me the idea to put all the dedications in a powerpoint presentation, as it would be pretty cluttered in a notepad file. So you can find a full list of songs and dedications in this presentation.

2 people like this

Beating Detox was the only reason I quit playing videogames to put this together.

Beating Detox was the only reason I quit playing videogames to put this together.

Good man.

Edit: I'm not sure if the presentation has the information or not because I'm not at a computer, but if anybody is wondering, the crossed arrows on the album art is the Native American symbol for friendship, and shik'is means 'my friend(s)' in Navajo.

I don't know why the presentation started with my slide for Seanzi (cuz it's one of the last few slides) so remember to scroll up! Or maybe I clicked on it without knowing. XD

Anywayy I was reading the presentation before listening to the songs. I realise it was a very peculiar thing to do, but Dropbox was loading and I couldn't wait!

First of all, if you weren't part of my dedications here, it means you were already mentioned in my previous album, so dig it up again! XD

Secondly, I proudly declare that my 3 songs this time are English songs. And a bonus that they're all unsigned songs, so you get to download them for free, or pay like 99 cents (which DayDay did for 2 of them cuz I don't have PayPal). I think this is a nice touch and I did spend a long time sifting through those songs to find nice ones.

Thirdly, many thanks to the people who mentioned me! I saw Timey (of course~), Noia, Mystic and Raine Bell. Although the latter 3's songs weren't directly to me, I still appreciate your sincerity, hehe! And we should totally use Fear for our next battle track (PSST DAYDAY).

Apparently I linked directly to that one instead of to the first slide. Fixed now.

Albeit a little sappy here and there, but that's to be expected.

I can now go back to being unconditionally mean to everyone.

1 person likes this

I must say, this album is much smoother listening (so far) than the last one I participated in. I vividly remember someone submitting a Star Wars theme. Completely jarring with T.R.O.Y also on the same album.

That was the hiphop album. The Star Wars theme was submitted by Echo. I remember that you and I fought her for hours trying to convince her that it putting a drum beat under Imperial March doesn't make it hiphop.

That was the hiphop album. The Star Wars theme was submitted by Echo. I remember that you and I fought her for hours trying to convince her that it putting a drum beat under Imperial March doesn't make it hiphop.

Lmao. Yeah dude! She was so adamant about it being hip-hop and we were losing our heads over it.

Edit: I love Jhene Aiko.

To be fair, I didn't say you weren't allowed to submit a J-Rock song.

(Also if your problem is that you songs suck... submitting J-Rock wouldn't fix that.)

Yeah I was trying out new song ideas. I probably will use J-rock again next time, simply cuz I know so much more about the songs in that category. XD

*also cue reaction as per Seanzi's gif*

I've gotten some dedications, and now I feel guilty about not sending any tracks in

NEXT TIME I PROMISE