XIIIZephyr

erm... hai?

39 posts in this topic

That's good to hear, especially if you're a big fan of roleplaying like the members here are!

If you have any questions about the forum at all, you can PM me or one of our Scholars, HerculeHastings or TriOctium. Otherwise, feel free to explore the forum and either join a roleplay or create your own over in the Student's section.

I've been roleplaying for years. But mostly in aol chatrooms so it's fast paced. But I wanted to try something new. For now I Think I'm gonna lurk like some creepy stalker who just bought you a drink ... Ya know, sit in the corner and creep everyone out...

Yea, that sounds about right. *nods*

Yeah, I know what you mean--I started roleplaying years ago in Yahoo! chat rooms, and you're right, it's a much faster pace. But I find forum roleplaying to be top notch, I never looked back once I switched over.

But anywho, you'll fit right in, we have our fair share of stalkers here.

Hello new guy!

Hey, tell us more about yourself. What kinda RPs or shows do you like?

Hey XIIIZephyr! Are you like the 8th Zephyr? XD

Anyway yeah, feel free to stalk, and ask the Scholars as Mystic said (feel free to creep us out XDD). You may want to check out our Mini RP named Shadows of Chandur -- it's open to all and is supposedly faster-paced than many of our normal roleplays here. And also Roleplay Discussion is where you find people who want to find roleplayers!

That's 13th Zephyr, HH

Yes I spend all my time trying to make people feel bad why do you ask

1 person likes this

Don't know if I have any Zephyr predecessors here... But I'll glad oh check it out.

I prefer fantasy based. I love all types of shows and Animes. My most recent influences have been .//hack and Sword Art Online.

I'm obsessed with zombies and survival style RP's. And before you mention it, yes I've seen the "Ghost in the system" roleplay or whatever... I'm wanting to start a rp kinda like it... Just more .//hack-ish ...

That's 13th Zephyr, HH

Yes I spend all my time trying to make people feel bad why do you ask

I don't feel bad. >.> I just wasn't thinking very sharp. It's a temporary mistake!

Also ooh are you watching Sword Art Online 2 right now then?

It should be available on Crunchyroll if you want to watch it legally.

Of course, that isn't available everywhere *coughsoutheastasiacoughcough*

Oh hi there! Welcome to Surreality *bows* It's always nice to see a new face.

Hm. All the informative welcome stuff has been said. Well then. Always feel free to message me. And don't be too intimidated. Lurking is fun and acceptable but we want to stalk you too ;) School is starting for a lot of people but I'm sure everyone is still open for a new roleplay. Just ask someone! :3 And enjoy your stay~

Hi! I'm Shelmii but you can totally call me Mishal or Miss Mishal ( as Mystic puts it ) but we are super glad you joined us!

If you ever want to chat just send me a PM or talk to me elsewhere if you might be interested. Otherwise, I'm not very good with questions since I have many myself so talking to the Scholars and Ice here would do you best c: Have fun here making roleplays and making friends and stalking roleplays too or whatever you like to do.

JUST KNOW A LONELY PERSON LIKE ME LOVES FRIENDS. O.O so don't be afraid to bother me all the time. Seriously. XD

Yo, new meat. You're free to lurk, just not in my spot. Shoo. Go over there.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!!!

1 - does crunchyroll work on smartphones?

2- *hugs ice and licks her face* you don't taste like a stalker. But feel free to stalk away. It's very nice to meet you

3- I have a kik so if anyone should feel the urge to message me through another platform, that's always an option. XIIIZephyr. Easy enough right?

4- and sono *smacks him with a rolled up newspaper* this is my spot now... But you may rent it... For the low low cost, OF YOUR SOUL!!

And finally... Hi Sean!!

And on last thing... Where do I post my roleplay concept, I know it s to go under student, but what about the recruitment?

RP pitches all go under RP Discussion unless it's something like a Dungeons and Dragons game, in which case it goes in RPG Discussions.

#usurpingHH'sjob

Otherwise, I'm not very good with questions since I have many myself so talking to the Scholars and Ice here would do you best c:

What questions do you have? ASK. NOW.

I'm ready to clear your doubts~.