Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FluffehPoro

Meep :3!

23 posts in this topic

Hello everyone <3! I am new here and I am a FluffehPoro D< Fear me D<! I may be small but  I'm Kawaii and Kawaii power is stronk D<! 

Alright so I guess I will tell you about me :3! Im not very good with intros so I might just post a bunch of random things about me. 

So I will start by saying I have roleplayed for 8 years, although it was always off and on so I might be a rusty here and there and I am not to good at grammar but I try @_@! The roleplay's that I like are as follows: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, and Murder Mystery. And I try to write as much as I can each post, but like I said I am not that great >_<!

Besides Roleplaying I love Anime :3! And I like to draw and do graphic art =)! Im not really good at drawling or graphic art but hey you dont have to be good to enjoy it lol. My favorite Animes as of now are as follows: Naruto, Bleach, Hunter X Hunter, Freezing, SAO, Attack on Titan, and Kuroshitsuji. I  have wacthed a bunch of animes that I cant even remember them anymore @_@! Im a very forgetful person and have some memory issues. So if you just should be a picture or something I should remember it :3!

Im not sure really what else to say but this: I hope I can make friends with all of you ^^! I hope I will enjoy my stay here and get to roleplay with all of you! I am a very kind person and I love to talk and have fun so.... Meep :3!   

Hi Fluffeh, and welcome to Surreality! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

1 person likes this

Hi Fluffeh, and welcome to Surreality! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Spidey :3!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Spidey :3!

I'm your friendly neighborhood welcoming party.

Hello new person, and welcome!

If you have questions, you can direct them to the Kindly Scholars (that's HerculeHastings and TriOctium) or just ask 'em here. We're a welcoming bunch, in general, and we'll be happy to answer! Some of these answers might even be legitimate!

Have fun. IT IS COMPULSORY

1 person likes this

Hello new person, and welcome!

If you have questions, you can direct them to the Kindly Scholars (that's HerculeHastings and TriOctium) or just ask 'em here. We're a welcoming bunch, in general, and we'll be happy to answer! Some of these answers might even be legitimate!

Have fun. IT IS COMPULSORY

Thank you for the welcome :3! I will make sure to ask questions when needed :3!

Hello FluffehPoro! That's a really adorable avatar you have there.

You like murder mystery roleplays? Hey that's something new! I've never been able to write a proper murder mystery cuz I'm not smart enough. ): And it's a genre I don't see often!

Anime-wise, I've watched SAO and Shingeki no Kyojin (duh). You're watching SAO 2 now, I suppose? And Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus? I'm just eager to gush over the opening song with anyone. >.>

But anyway yeahh! As mentioned before, I'm one of the Kindly Scholars and you can feel free to seek me out if you need help around here!

1 person likes this

Hello FluffehPoro! That's a really adorable avatar you have there.

You like murder mystery roleplays? Hey that's something new! I've never been able to write a proper murder mystery cuz I'm not smart enough. ): And it's a genre I don't see often!

Anime-wise, I've watched SAO and Shingeki no Kyojin (duh). You're watching SAO 2 now, I suppose? And Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus? I'm just eager to gush over the opening song with anyone. >.>

But anyway yeahh! As mentioned before, I'm one of the Kindly Scholars and you can feel free to seek me out if you need help around here!

Well in the Murder Mystery im usually the first person to die XD I think it is fun lol! 

Yes I am watching SAO 2 it is soooo goood right now @_@! I cant believe Deathgun guy was from the original SAO server! Its so awesome @_@! And I have not seen Book of circus yet I need to @_@! I might watch it tomorrow when I have time

A PORO?

SO YOU PLAY LEAGUE?

WHAT'S YOUR ELO?

(If you are higher than I am, I'll hate you)

Also Hello, I guess.

1 person likes this

Well in the Murder Mystery im usually the first person to die XD I think it is fun lol! 

Yes I am watching SAO 2 it is soooo goood right now @_@! I cant believe Deathgun guy was from the original SAO server! Its so awesome @_@! And I have not seen Book of circus yet I need to @_@! I might watch it tomorrow when I have time

First of all, wowww that sounds interesting. But if we die we're kinda out of the roleplay, aren't we?

Secondly, OMG spoilers! Haha I haven't watched that far ahead. But I really love SAO's songs.

Thirdly, forgot to mention! If you want to shop around for roleplays do go to Roleplay Discussion, and you can create your roleplay ideas there too! And in Student Roleplays you'll see something known as Shadows of Chandur. It's a Mini RP that's open for you to jump in anytime, so take a look!

Meep meep meepmeep meep meepmeepmeep. Meepmeep meep meep meepmeep? meep.

A PORO?

SO YOU PLAY LEAGUE?

WHAT'S YOUR ELO?

Also Hello, I guess.

This (and what server do you play on?)

As HH mentioned the two of us are Scholars, so feel free to approach any one of us if you have any questions! I do my best to feed the Poro every ARAM match so you can count on me to be pretty friendly. Yup yup. And yes, do join Shadows of Chandur if you like fantasy RPs!

Poro is from LoL? I've never seen it before! It is the cutest thing ever. Could be a cousin of Boo.

Edit: Umm I accidently double posted due to lag >_< I could not figure out how to delete this post im sorry Dx 

1 person likes this

A PORO?

SO YOU PLAY LEAGUE?

WHAT'S YOUR ELO?

Also Hello, I guess.

I am the mightiest Poro alive @_@!!! 

Yes I do play league :3! Last season I was gold 5 now im silver 5 Dx!!! I am saddened by this deeply @_@! And hello to you as well :3!

First of all, wowww that sounds interesting. But if we die we're kinda out of the roleplay, aren't we?

Secondly, OMG spoilers! Haha I haven't watched that far ahead. But I really love SAO's songs.

Thirdly, forgot to mention! If you want to shop around for roleplays do go to Roleplay Discussion, and you can create your roleplay ideas there too! And in Student Roleplays you'll see something known as Shadows of Chandur. It's a Mini RP that's open for you to jump in anytime, so take a look!

Omgosh I am so sorry for the spoiler @_@! I thought you were up to date since you asked if I were @_@! And thank you I was looking around last night but I was so sleepy I was not able to jump right into anything @_@!

This (and what server do you play on?)

As HH mentioned the two of us are Scholars, so feel free to approach any one of us if you have any questions! I do my best to feed the Poro every ARAM match so you can count on me to be pretty friendly. Yup yup. And yes, do join Shadows of Chandur if you like fantasy RPs!

I Play on NA server =)! I will make sure to ask if I have any questions thank you :3!

Yes I do play league :3! Last season I was gold 5 now im silver 5 Dx!!! I am saddened by this deeply @_@! And hello to you as well :3!

Good. I don't hate you.

Also, yes Eth. They are from the Howling Abyss map.

Oh, only mods can delete posts here. Just edit it saying [DOUBLE POST MOD PLEASE DELETE] and someone will get to it. :)

1 person likes this

Oh okay XD! DId not mean to @_@! I need to start rping soon but like not sure how I want to do it XD! Im always so slow XD

Haha if nothing catches your fancy you can always PM a Scholar and maybe we can work something out!

What is your league username? We will ARAM! Man I love ARAMs. 

Oh, I seem to have skipped over you on the welcome train. My b.

I am the resident demon, Sono. You seem... cheerful. Mm. [squints] Judging from your RP interests we may end up in something together down the line. Either way, you seem to have gotten your footing here so see you around nevertheless~

tumblr_m9rhvgLAR71ry4qofo1_500.gif

1 person likes this