Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

Surreality Social - Get Involved!

7 posts in this topic

Hi there! Did you guys know that Surreality is on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr?

If you did know, that's awesome. If you didn't well...now you know!

So before I go on here are the links:

Twitter

Facebook

Tumblr

Now let me tell you a little bit about why we are using social networks and how it will hopefully affect us in the future. 

Surreality is currently trying to embrace social networking in a big way which we have never truly attempted to such an extent before. Now I'm sure many of you know how social networks work, right? Simply put we want to get lots of likes/follows on our social networks. Why? Because it increases our online presence which means we are reaching out to more potential members of our community. Every connection through such networking is a potential new member, or at least a gateway to which we can find more members. 

Aside from that social networks allow for us to communicate with you guys in a bunch of different ways. Whilst we all have our fun here on the forum, there may be some interesting information to be gathered from our social pages. For example on twitter we might retweet some interesting information about writing, or maybe i'll post a tumblr blog with a tutorial for making signatures. Perhaps I'll showcase some of our more interesting topics on facebook. What's more is all of our updates on events, contests and changes to the forum will be posted on facebook, twitter and tumblr so that everybody get's the message in some form or another. 

So I bet you guys are wondering how you can get involved?

Well that's simple. Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr. share our posts, retweet our tweets, reblog our blogs. Help us cast our net wide and reach more people. It's good for the forum and good for our community. We're not asking for you guys to go out of your way of course. If you dont do twitter then dont join twitter just to follow us. But if you do spend your days on Tumblr then it'd be great if you guys could follow us. In return we'll follow you and who knows maybe we could get you some followers and reblogs!

All in all this post is just a little announcement to make sure you guys are all aware of the different ways you can connect with Surreality and we hope that if you want to, you will use those avenues. 

Love you all more than I love cake (it's a lie I love cake too much!)

- Blackfrost

I didn't know about the Tumblr until the interview post. You are now amongst all my cat videos.

1 person likes this

Followed the Tumblr blog! I already had the FB page like'd, but I don't really use Twitter. I'll be sure to reblog stuff on the tumbls~ 

1 person likes this

Surreality is now my second of 2 Twitter followers, the other being HH. Somehow it feels like being stalked, because I only ever tweet to reply to HH's tweets, so all you're gonna see from me is my conversations with her.

The Surreal*Twilight and Surreality Facebook pages have been merged. Hooray! So many likes! :D

Well I for one am tired of seeing this place as dead as it is.

So, go follow, repost, like and all that fancy stuff on the Instagram I made, @surreality.roleplay

If you don't have an Instagram, make one and then do all the above.