voidgem

Hi Nervous I'm Dad

10 posts in this topic

Hi I'm nervous. I mean! My name isn't nervous, but I'm really anxious right now. My name is Annabelle. You can call me Anna, or Vulgarath the Destroyer of Worlds, whatever you prefer â™¥ I haven't roleplayed in a while, and man I just wanna have fun. Look at this emoji  B) that's me. I have 27 fish and a dog. They don't live in the same tank! I mean, my dog doesn't live in a tank. He doesn't breathe water.

I'm 16 years old! I like to draw and I really like flowers, but I can't draw flowers. I'm pretty sure I'm a girl. I'm open to most kinds of roleplays but I'm really scared of blood and needles! I'm not afraid of aliens though. If you are making an alien roleplay, hmu. It's nice to meet you all, even though I'm not physically meeting you all. Okay, blastoff.  B)  B) 

Well. That was a unique entrance.

Welcome to Surreality!

Hi Vulgarath! I'm glad you decided to join. You can relax though, you don't have to be so scared. You are totally as cool as a sunglasses emoji. 

Welcome! Sadly there can be only one Anna in my life so I will call you... Gem. In case you were wondering, you have no say in this.

Enjoy your stay!

1 person likes this

Hi there welcome to surreality. There's no need to be nervous, we are a very open bunch. So just some basics check out the faqs, the mini rp going on in the students section, and check out the people who will help you (scholars). Get to know those people as they can help you immerse yourself fully into the surreality community

HAHAHAHAHA I like this Voidgem fellow. She's funny. I'm sorry I'm going to call you Voidgem, no matter how many times you plead for me to call you Anna or Vulgarath the Destroyer of Worlds. I'm evil this way.

Also hi I'm HH. I'm also fairly sure I'm a girl, even though both you and I have male avatars. It only goes to show how confused we are. I'm already 21 and still can't get my gender right.

And yes, as Raine says, I'm one of the Kindly Scholars (even though I'm evil as mentioned previously) and will willingly help you out if you've any problems (like getting over your nervousness; some candy will do the trick). Do visit the Mini RP over in Student Roleplays -- that's Shadows of Chandur -- you can jump in there anytime. In addition, the more structured roleplays' recruitments can be found in Roleplay Discussion -- that's where you look out for roleplay ideas you like.

Welcome and see you around!

Dan loves knives and is scared of aliens but he also loves to befriend 16-year-olds.

I am interested in seeing how this plays out.

oh also, welcome! hehee :) 

hi i'm dan i like knives but contrary to abovestated, i don't usually love to befriend sixteen year olds, they kind of just follow me around most of the time

i also know about the lights above the arby's

1 person likes this

Dad jokes? I'm all for those.

Hey. I'm Sono, I RP things that no one else here really likes to discuss, I assume because it gives them wibbly feelings in their no-no spots. So it's likely we won't be crossing paths in that department (especially if the blood makes you iffy), but I'm around. Being devilishly handsome. Blessing you all with my presence.

Uh, yes, right. Have fun.