Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow

NC-17 Taken

7 posts in this topic

Taken

(Continued)

Crystal strained herself to sit up straight and glanced at her body, realizing only now that she’d fallen asleep in full battle armor. For the first time since the war had begun, Crystal smiled and even laughed just a little at how absurd they looked. “I guess you’re right. Maybe we should take a shower…â€Crystal paused, unsure of what Storm would think of that suggestion.

He didn’t like water, even if it was her water. She’d also thought before that moment that she would be comfortable with it. After losing Storm though, she knew that he was the only one for her. She didn’t want to leave his side for even a moment right now either. She couldn’t help but feel a tightness in her chest at the thought that he was almost lost forever though, and it was only with deep breaths and self-control that she managed to hold back more tears.

A shower? He knew he needed one. Though his scent was never an issue, water was going to be the best bet of getting the blood and dirt off of him and he most certainly didn't like the feeling of being covered in the grime. But the feeling of water rushing over him wasn't something he looked forward to at all... Then his mind recognized something else he'd be getting. Something he did look forward to.

He felt Crystal's body tense up against him as her emotions continued to threaten to break through. He tightened his arms around her and lightly lifted her chin with his finger to make her look up at him, his infamous smile for her in place. "I'll make you a deal." His voice was still that soft seducing tone he had with her. "I know you don't want me doing anything until after we're married. But if you want to shower with me, well, then you'll have to wash me. Deal? I promise I won't touch you... unless you ask me to." He added quietly as he kissed the top of her head. He could hardly hide the fact that he might be about to see the body she tried keeping from him. Even if he couldn't touch it, it was still a step closer than he'd ever been allowed. Of course, she has to accept. He tried telling himself to cool himself down as his mind spun on and his body yearned for her hands to brush over him, even if water had to be included.

Crystal smiled back at him and nodded, saying quietly, "that sounds like a fair deal."

Exhausted as she was, Crystal hauled herself from the bed and helped Storm up as well. He winced and leaned heavily on her, but she supported his weight with a light in her eyes. Even through the pain, with him at her side it was the best thing she could imagine. In the bathroom she eased him down on a stool and asked with a gentle smile, "Do you need help getting your clothes and armor off love?"

He gave her his infamous smirk. "No. I'm not that incapable." He began undressing himself, removing what was left of his punctured armor, the metals falling off of him until he finally had to remove the now unusable breast plate. It scratched him a couple times as the cut pieces scraped across his skin but, otherwise, he got it off without much difficulty. Then he rose and began shedding his clothes, removing his boots and pulling his shirt off over his head though he kept his pants on, slightly embarrassed to sit completely naked waiting for her. And, as he kept to his promise, he did not make a move toward her to help her undress. Without permission, he would not touch her. Regardless of how difficult it may become for him once she got naked. So he sat back down weakly on the stool she had originally put him in, the tightness in his chest something he couldn't wait to go away. His eyes turned expectantly towards her.

Crystal had already begun to undress while Storm did. Stripping off the dirty and tattered clothes, she disposed of them in the bin leaving only her under garments left. It was then that she became aware of Storm's expectant gaze. She tried to cover up out of instinct as his eyes watched her. "Don't stare so much. It's embarrassing," she said flustered.

He gave a soft laugh but turned away from her again. "You did approve of me seeing you know."

"Geez Storm. You could be a bit more tactful you know," she joked.

She was still nervous, but with that said she felt a little more at ease. She breathed deeply and moved over to Storm, facing away as she sat in front of him and allowing him the lead. Still uneasy, she trusted Storm as well. "Y...You can go ahead if you want to,"she said fidgeting with an uncharacteristic shyness. 

He smiled. "I can't be very tactful without being allowed to do anything." But as she gave her permission, he was freed up. He got up from the stool and moved to her, bending down to her and letting his hands move behind her as his lips found her neck. Kissing lightly there, his hands skillfully unmatched her bra in one smooth try and he slipped it from her shoulders as he moved and kissed her jaw. As the bra fell to the floor, he kissed her lips longingly, clearly wanting to do more but restraining himself to only letting his hands slide down her slides and rest on her almost completely bare hips. "I'm not the one leading this darling." He whispered softly.

Crystal allowed Storm to touch and kiss her, a shiver from his touch running through her body and uncoiling some of the tension. When his hands came to rest on her hips her she remembered that they had come to shower, seeing the blood and dirt on her body again. "How about we get clean dear?" She said putting her hands on his gently turning around to look at him and smile, "I'll wash your back if you'd like."