Jabberwocky

Ahoy!

14 posts in this topic

Ahoy! 

Hugs to all of you! now with that out of that way let me get to meat of the introduction, shall we... I got introduced to RP'ing a few years back(four most probably) in a cute little sub forum, and that was pretty much the limit of my RP'ing. However I decided to branch out and find someplace that centered solely around RP, and hence here I am :P .

My preferences are for RP's are rather flexible and am down for anything as long as its interesting, though what I like the most are worlds with a lot of detail. Though I think I have a preference for RP's with at least a bit of Sci-fi/Fantasy in them. 

Personally I love cute animals(that includes babies, even humans ones), I hope to adopt a puppy very soon . I also absolutely love reading again mostly in fantasy and sci-fi though sometimes I deviate. I just finished the Ravens Shadow trilogy, rather enjoyed it (OwO).

So there you have it , my really short elevator pitch of much friendship! ....Hope it works //crosses fingers

Chips Ahoy!

I'm Shelmii or Mishal! Looks like I snuck up at the right time. I LOVE CUTE STUFF. too bad I missed those free kittens that people all around have been advertising so eagerly. And you've come to the right place! This place is an RP HAVEN. Just keep away from fresh meat eating meanies and talk to people as annoyingly nice as me!! Sci-Fi fantasy is amazing!

Ask me any questions or ask the scholars or the official cool people here. If I don't have your answer, I know someone else surely will! Looking forward to having you join in with our obnoxiously amazing group on here. You will surely fit in ♥︎

Hello Jabberwocky! Everything Shelmii said above is right and true and endorsed by HH. *stamp of approval*

Anyway, it's good that you like worlds with a lot of detail, cuz we've got some people here who make highly detailed roleplaying worlds, most of them science fiction or fantasy too. So you should be able to find some good stuff here if you check out Roleplay Discussion, where all the roleplay ideas are laid out for people to claim! Of course, you can also make your own thread for people to join.

Also, if you want some fast and easy roleplays, we have Shadows of Chandur, a Mini RP over at Student Roleplays. You can jump in anytime and no commitment's required! So I hope you can while away your time there.

So welcome!

1 person likes this

Hi

I eat fresh meat

Run, little newbie, runnnnnnnnnnnnn

Chips Ahoy!

I'm Shelmii or Mishal! Looks like I snuck up at the right time. I LOVE CUTE STUFF. too bad I missed those free kittens that people all around have been advertising so eagerly. And you've come to the right place! This place is an RP HAVEN. Just keep away from fresh meat eating meanies and talk to people as annoyingly nice as me!! Sci-Fi fantasy is amazing!

Ask me any questions or ask the scholars or the official cool people here. If I don't have your answer, I know someone else surely will! Looking forward to having you join in with our obnoxiously amazing group on here. You will surely fit in ♥︎

Thanks a lot! Now I know who to pester with questions  *wink*!

Hello Jabberwocky! Everything Shelmii said above is right and true and endorsed by HH. *stamp of approval*

Anyway, it's good that you like worlds with a lot of detail, cuz we've got some people here who make highly detailed roleplaying worlds, most of them science fiction or fantasy too. So you should be able to find some good stuff here if you check out Roleplay Discussion, where all the roleplay ideas are laid out for people to claim! Of course, you can also make your own thread for people to join.

Also, if you want some fast and easy roleplays, we have Shadows of Chandur, a Mini RP over at Student Roleplays. You can jump in anytime and no commitment's required! So I hope you can while away your time there.

So welcome!

Yeah, I really think that details really bring the worlds to life, although so do the characters! Im totally eager to start... in fact I was reading just a few seconds ago... Also last but not least Thank you <3 for the warm welcome!

Yo! Welcome to Surreality!

Hello! And Thank you! 

Hi

I eat fresh meat

Run, little newbie, runnnnnnnnnnnnn

EEK! *frantically looks for places to hide*

Oh man, Sunset is totally gonna squeal over your profile picture. Watch out.

Anyway, hey. I'm Sono. I also have a thing for cute animals, but I don't care for the baby human variety much at all.

N9UzUAn.gif

Go forth, RP, do some things.

You see that scary guy up there the one threatening to eat you? Yeah, steer clear of him. Or just beat him to a pulp, but invite me over to watch ;)

N9UzUAn.gif

What in the actual heck is going on in that gif? T

it is an actor's dramatization of me on a saturday night

1 person likes this

KYAAAAAAAAAA

IS HE YAWNING? WHAT IS HE DOING? IS HE SURPRISED? EHEHhehehehe ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[plays with the foxie, ignores everyone else] 

(welcome though I hope you have fun here<3<3<3<3 you should get along with everyone here <: )

(also that gif is from Twilight. that's a baby vampire. don't question how I know this.) 

KYAAAAAAAAAA

IS HE YAWNING? WHAT IS HE DOING? IS HE SURPRISED? EHEHhehehehe ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[plays with the foxie, ignores everyone else] 

(welcome though I hope you have fun here<3<3<3<3 you should get along with everyone here <: )

(also that gif is from Twilight. that's a baby vampire. don't question how I know this.) 

Yeah he is yawning, and now dont pamper him to much(He wont listen to me then T.T).

Also Hello and thankies!

I KNEW IT.