Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phreshaer

Hi, me llamo Phreshaer.

17 posts in this topic

What's up guys i haven't really used forums before, was introduced to this place by some friends. and i thought it might be a cool place to put some of my time into.

3 people like this

I suggest you put all your time here. It's all worth it! Hey! I'm Shelmii or Mishal. Nice to see ya here~

You should tell us a little about yourself. :)

1 person likes this

Wow, lots of new people coming in as of late. Welcome, welcome!

If you have any questions, you can ask the various nice people of the site. Like HerculeHastings, she's the nicest of all of us. That's why she's got a tag declaring she's a Scholar -- it means she's OBLIGED to help you out! (There's also another Scholar, TriOctium, but he's smelly.)  If you'd like to get started on RPing, you could put up a thread in the RP Discussions section if you've got an idea for a new RP, or jump in on a new one! If you'd like to start quickly, there's two mini RPs running right now, and you can drop right in on them any time you like, once you've had a quick look at their mercifully-brief rules.

Have fun!

What kinds of things to people usually share about themselves? This is seriously my first forum post in anything ever.

What kinda stuff do you like? Like, what genres of TV, video games, books or movies you enjoy, that kinda thing. That's the easiest, and it'd help you find people who share similar tastes.

Oh my god wst. That tone in your words... It seems all calm and all informative and ... Nice. Oh my god wst.

3 people like this

Hey. I'm Sono. I'm around... doing things. Naughty things. You won't see me.

Until it's too late.

1 person likes this

I recognise Phreshaer. You came in when Sunset came back, didn't you? NO ONE HIDES FROM THE INFALLIBLE MEMORY OF HH.

Anyway hi, again. Go roleplay like you were supposed to. Like Wstie said, ask me anything you're unsure about. Roleplay Discussion is always a good place to start searching for roleplays, and you can try out "Incursion", the speedy Mini RP in Student Roleplays. And of course feel free to make a thread of your own idea!

2 people like this

Phresh don't like your own posts, jeez. 

1 person likes this

I didn't even know I liked my own post :o TV shows that i'm into right now are The legend of Korra and Game of Thrones. I play a lot of league of legends. I'm reading the A song of Ice and Fire series right now. Guardians of the Galaxy was a great movie. There's some things about me and an opinion of mine. Go ahead judge away.

1 person likes this

wowowowowowow sean

sean's the meanest to phresh

anyways phresh, no mention of WOW!??!?!?!?! WHY YOU MAKE ME SAD  :(

Hola! I'm Ice! I'm basically just here. If ya need me, shoot me a message. I can help in most situations. Unless you come across a highway robbery. I can't help with those :(

Hello Phreshaer! I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was a pretty good movie too.

phresh i like fajitas so we'll get along