ack!

fine i can answer questions too

74 posts in this topic

I've been drawing for a really, really, really long time. Like... Probably since I was 4. I was definitely drawing since I was in the first grade (and writing too). I remember that in my first grade class we had to write stories and illustrate them. I remember that I made like 20 something of these stories/illustrations. It was stupid.

For the most part, I drew dolphins. And birds. Mostly dolphins. All the dolphins. EVERY DOLPHIN EVER. Then I started drawing Pokemon and some other shit. My first drawing of a character was Selphie and Quistis from FFVIII. I'm actually pretty sure I still have them somewhere--I don't throw shit out. They were abysmal. I was in 7th grade or something. Then it's just been... You know. History. :)

1 person likes this

What mediums do you use when you draw?

Unless ack seeks the help of spiritual psychic crazies I believe the plural for medium is media. Pretty much everyone I know says mediums though...but it's wrong!

Is there a particular story behind the username ack?

@Amberina: I prefer a sketch book and a mechanical pencil for all my sketching. I despise inking--I don't have the patience for it, and I don't exactly have the steadiest of hands sometimes, so the lines can end up uneven in width. I really love colored pencils... But that's about as far as I go with traditional media. I LOVE vector illustration, though I haven't done it in a very long time, and I paint on Photoshop even more rarely. So I'm mainly just a sketcher and vector person. :) 

I've been painting a lot of things for my Pokemon obsession. I'm big into the card game, so I've been painting Pokemon on my binders, I made a set of condition die, and am currently working on a Bulbasaur messanger bag. I should post all these things, I guess. XD

@Valentine: Well, they're my initials. But there is actually a story as to why I started using it as my username (and S*T was actually the first place I started using it). I was at Art Club one day in high school (I was a Sophomore, and it was the only Art Club I attended as well). I was hanging out with my friend who I had been friends with in grade school, but she moved around a lot so we lost connection for a few years until we got back into high school (our high school was comprised of three town's worth of kids). So we tried hanging out and doing stuff, and Art Club was one attempt. We were making t-shirts that represented who we are. And she started going "ACK! ACK! You're initials are ACK!" And we thought this was the most hilarious thing, and I drew a parrot on the shirt that was shouting "ACK!" And... That's the story. :)

@Sunni: what the fuck is an AMA.

You're making me self conscious. :( I really don't know. Waaaahhh.

acronyms + me = bad

I think the next person will be... Dragon!

Also, yeah, what's TMYK.

What do the following acronyms mean? (no google!)

- WTF

- JK

- AFK

- MJM

- TTYL

- YOLO

- QED

- BTW

- MAS

- OMG

- GG

- FBI

- UXI

- WLAN

- CIA

- B.A.T.M.A.N.

- BRB

- what the fuck

- just kidding

- away from keyboard

- uhhh

- talk to you later

- you only life once

- uuuuuuhhhhh

- by the way

- oh my god

- good game

- federal bureau of investigation

- wow, i actually can't think of this

- nope

- be right back (bitch slapping you)

1 person likes this

It's okay ack, I'm not here to tease you like all these other hooligans. [touches] 

When/how did you meet Antwaine? o: You guys have known each other for a long time, right? 

@Rob: I do, but I'm not a sports person. In terms of ESP, no. Not yet anyway. Still in training. I'll be a Psychonaut someday.

@Sunny: Oooo touch me all day. <3

We lived in the same town our whole life. Our town was super duper small, like 3000 residents, and the school was K-8. We didn't start to become friends until Pokemon was released sometime during 6th grade. I saw her on the playground with a Gameboy, she had a link cable and I didn't. I don't remember WHO started the conversation, but we started trading and battling, then drawing together, then hanging out... Then it just kinda blew up into a full fledged friendship that has lasted... God... Like what, 15 years? So yeah, we owe our friendship to Pokemon. <3

1 person likes this

Oh god that's the cutest shit♥♥ haha 

Do you have any siblings? Or are you in the only-child club with me? B) 

Incoming TMI.

I'm an only child. I was actually my parent's last try, as my mother apparently had a few miscarriages before I was finally born. I think I would have three brothers or sisters if they had survived. So I guess I'm pretty lucky to be alive or something.

Did you know that when responding to my last question you referred to me as valentine, who may be my bestest buddy and hetero life partner but we are not, as far as I am aware, the same person?

Is it because I dont stand out? T_T

Omg... I'm sorry. It is the truth that you guys are such close butt buddies and that your style in signatures and stuff are so close that I get confused sometimes. :< I AM SORRY WILL YOU FORGIVE ME EVER?