Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

yo

21 posts in this topic

i figured school was a problem

and i'm glad you still exist *holds*

Been playing WoW and DnDing a whole shit ton. My campaign was recently completed (literally MY campaign my DM even acknowledge it was "Syl's Campaign" [syl being my character]) and we've started a new campaign just last weekend. Haven't really felt like rping so I haven't been around. 

being amazingly hot

the usual

and also playing wow because I am a giant loser

1 person likes this

i've been crippled by debilitating stress...

and catching up on like 3 weeks of japanese study. whoops.

i love you guys. hope school stops sucking for all. and that you all stop being nerds that play wow and be nerds here. :D

I've been hit by school, as well as trying to create some stories worthy of being submission pieces for the contests I'm looking to enter. (don't know which ones exactly yet but have a list)

I hope your stress gets better ack! and if I somehow manage to, I'll try to be a bit more active on here as well!

except you i don't care what you're doing antwaine

and thanks shadow, i just feel the need to vent lately. i think enough time has finally past that i'm starting to decline from the stress. again, hope school stops killing you all. i don't miss school at all. XD sorry not sorry

Don't forget that your official anniversary is the date you register it. Once I was dealing with paperwork that screwed things up because the guy input his ceremonial date rather than the official one. The dates differed slightly, but it was enough to disqualify him for... whatever he was trying to do.

I've been playing gay-resident-driving-game lately. It's super gay. Like. For real. What am I doing with my life.

So school has been sapping away my time and energy... Hopefully after mid-terms is over tomorrow I'll have more free time!