miracle-ka

Shanedan!

12 posts in this topic

Actually, this isn't so much an introduction as a proclamation of return, but I'm glad to be back! My computer's been broken for awhile, but now it is finally fixed~ At least until I can get a replacement for the old dinosaur, eugh. Although, at seven+ years old, I'm just glad it runs.

Welcome welcome~ We hope your ecstatic return makes others as happy as you~

Ah, thank you all~ It's been so long since I was on S*T--although, it's not really called that anymore, is it? Pft, shows how long I've been gone. Gotta admit, though, I've missed some good ol' forum-style roleplay as opposed to Tumblr or Facebook rp--it's almost impossible to easily keep track of roleplays on either in an organized fashion!

No, my handle's changed a few times since then. I think  was under....Norimar? I can't remember exactly, but I think that's right

Perhaps our paths did not cross then. But they have now and it's a great pleasure that they have

Hello! Welcome back! I unfortunately don't remember you either, but that doesn't make your return any less grand! Let us know if you need any help with anything. <3

Hi

I have no idea who you are

I should attempt to rectify that