Celaira

Herro! I'm new. :)

20 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm Celaira! You can call me Cel, Cela, Cel-chan, Cela-chan, or you can come up with your own nickname for me (obviously others have, heh).

Anyway, I've been RP'ing for about... 9 years now, mostly text based in origin. In all the time I've Roleplayed, I've found that I tend to prefer high-modern fantasy RP's. In terms of other genres that I like, there's: Dark Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, and Steampunk. However, even with all those listed, I'll try anything once.

Something I've noticed in RP culture since I began my journey amidst the vastness that is imagination, is that there seems to be this "war on one-liners" mentality wherein short posts are bad, and long posts are good. Now, while I agree that extremely short posts--one-line--may not always give something to reply to, sometimes that's all that's needed. Sometimes it's not.

For me, it depends on the character(s)--both mine and my partners'--and the given scenario or setting.

I'm pretty long winded when it comes to this subject, as such I'll move on.

I love world and character building. Creating a world, its species, its cultures, and everything in between is so much fun for me. Sometimes I make worlds and just post them up for people to play in (this most predominantly happened on Facebook, which I have since deleted).

Creating believable characters, or one dimensional characters that I can develop into three as time goes on.

Ah, I guess I have to cut this short, dinner time for me.

If you have any questions, by all means, ask! I love answering them.

Hi. Glad to have you. I think you'll fit right in. While there is no hatred towards one liners we do strive for our students to at least try for 5 lines I believe. We simply do this as we are wanting to broaden our students skills and assist on developing them.

Anywho, if you happen to have any questions I am more than happy to be of assistance

Well, I appreciate the welcome, as well as the offer for help! :3

As it stands now, I'm not really sure where to begin, as it doesn't seem like a lot of people are active right now due to school. So, I'll probably end up submitting one of my own ideas to the Students Roleplay section instead of joining another one.

I can do that, right? Or do I need to post somewhere else first?

Well met.

You *can* post straight to the Student's RP section - which is used for RPs - but generally, I'd recommend you create an RP discussion topic first, in the Role Play Discussion forum. That way you can see at least who's interested and sign em up, and talk about developments with your RP mates mid-RP.

In a 2-man RP you can opt to open a PM as well.

Welcome welcome. Sorry for being a little bit ghostly. School is a terrible thing, but we do try our best. *Can't think of anything else to say*

Ah! Thank you guys! I appreciate your welcomes, and it's nice to meet all of you! ^^

Hm...I may need to claim this one. 

...I'm not sure how I should feel about this. T-thanks?

It's meant as a compliment my dear. Nothing more. You like quite a few styles/genres that I do. That is why I say what I say.

But I'm a senior member. I can do that, right? XD

It's meant as a compliment my dear. Nothing more. You like quite a few styles/genres that I do. That is why I say what I say.

Haha, alright then.

Mm.. I meant to post in the Discussion earlier, whoops!

Soon.

But I'm a senior member. I can do that, right? XD

Pfft hehe.

This community seems really cool, I'm already glad I joined.

Don't listen to Shadow. He calls himself a senior but he hasn't been here very long. He's just acting tough for his gang.

If DG says you can't trust Shadow, and Shadow says you can't trust DG, the obvious solution is to trust neither.

ANYWAY. If you have questions, you can just ask anyone, but the recommendation is apparently to ask people with blue names (That's TriOctium and HerculeHastings). As Kindly Scholars (read: the welcome party), it's their job to help people out. For now, I recommend asking if DG and Shadow are to be trusted. I remember last time I played Mafia, the two of them were villains...

HIhihihihihihihihihi!!! Welcome to S*T! :D Hope you enjoy it. <3

If DG says you can't trust Shadow, and Shadow says you can't trust DG, the obvious solution is to trust neither.

ANYWAY. If you have questions, you can just ask anyone, but the recommendation is apparently to ask people with blue names (That's TriOctium and HerculeHastings). As Kindly Scholars (read: the welcome party), it's their job to help people out. For now, I recommend asking if DG and Shadow are to be trusted. I remember last time I played Mafia, the two of them were villains...

Thank you very much for that information, I definitely will. You're perfectly right about the trust thing xD

HIhihihihihihihihihi!!! Welcome to S*T! :D Hope you enjoy it. <3

Hii :3 I like your avatar! <3

Oi Sol. Last time I played mafia was like. 4 months ago. I've moved on.

Hi love, also thanks for showing me this site, seems neat. Glad to have you here, and I think I'll be joining you ^_^

Also, everyone seems so friendly o.o

1 person likes this

'Ello!

I'm Wstfgl, former shitposter extraordinaire. I haven't been around for a few weeks already due to commitments *coughlazinesscoughcough*, but since I happened to pop back in on a whim, hell, might as well give the newcomers a holler.

Enjoy yourself!