Kaizuka Inaho

A Simple "Hello".

16 posts in this topic

How do you do, everyone?

As you can see, this is my first day here. 

One thing i'd like to share is my focal interest. Reading. For that is the main reason of my existence.

I don't think i'll progress much. Participating in role plays are somewhat new to me.

Well...

I just might be good at it, actually. So, i'll quit doubting myself immediately. 

Anyway, It's a pleasure to meet you all~.

New to RPing Kaizuka? Welcome by the way, I'm new around here too ^_^

Welcome, welcome Kaizuka! :D I'm new as well, though not to RP.

If you want, we can discuss a plot idea to get you familiar with the ropes of Roleplaying.

What kind of books do you like to read?

Hi there. Welcome to the site. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance...I feel like that statement doesn't sound right. Anyway hi

Well, it looks like they're three people here I don't know yet. Celaira, Kaizuka, Yoshua. Figure I should get three hello's done in one message. Sorry to be so late and behind D: Anywho, I'm Ice. How are you three getting along?

Hello everyone and welcome to the site! I'm TriOctium, one of the people you should be looking for if you have any questions about the site. I've been a little busy the past few weeks, but if you send me a PM I'll reply as soon as possible! I'm also very friendly :D

Well, it looks like they're three people here I don't know yet. Celaira, Kaizuka, Yoshua. Figure I should get three hello's done in one message. Sorry to be so late and behind D: Anywho, I'm Ice. How are you three getting along?

Heyo, Ice! Nice to meet you. I'm doing well, how're you?

Hello everyone and welcome to the site! I'm TriOctium, one of the people you should be looking for if you have any questions about the site. I've been a little busy the past few weeks, but if you send me a PM I'll reply as soon as possible! I'm also very friendly :D

Hiii :3 Hopefully that pile of school work you were under has lightened quite a bit! Yoshua and I were looking at Chandur so, hopefully we'll be joining that within the next few days!

Friendly communities are the best communities!

Also, Tri, how do you guys get those big pictures on your profiles? And the statuses o_o

tumblr_nc88zuHzvQ1tklvxdo2_500.gif

I'm so sorry I did this

Anyway, hi. I have but one question for you -- do you prefer your eggs as an omelette, or sunny side up? 

Enjoy yourself around here. Ciao.

Anyway, hi. I have but one question for you -- do you prefer your eggs as an omelette, or sunny side up? 

To be honest, I don't like eggs..

If i did, I'd prefer them boiled.

They're somewhat interesting. XD

To be honest, I don't like eggs..

If i did, I'd prefer them boiled.

They're somewhat interesting. XD

I don't like eggs either.

Welcome to the forums!

Heyo, Ice! Nice to meet you. I'm doing well, how're you?

Hiii :3 Hopefully that pile of school work you were under has lightened quite a bit! Yoshua and I were looking at Chandur so, hopefully we'll be joining that within the next few days!

Friendly communities are the best communities!

Also, Tri, how do you guys get those big pictures on your profiles? And the statuses o_o

I'm doing well. Just being kept very busy and such x.x Classes, work, moving, money. So much xD

As for your questions:

Statuses: Up at the top left of your screen, click your name. Right below it gives you a spot to put your status.

Big pictures: They're the backgrounds of your profile so click on your name(to get the options again) and click 'My Profile'. Then click 'Edit Header Image' and there is all the stuff you need to upload a picture.

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner :/ If you three are still around, give me a shoutout and I'll start up a nice rp for us all.