Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

Halloween

14 posts in this topic

It's that time of year again. Have you done any fun Halloween things this year? Do you plan to?

For me, I haven't done much. I might go to a haunted outing this weekend if Antwaine comes down (or not, I dunno). I made apple crisp last weekend too... But that's not really Halloweeny. XD

We don't celebrate Halloween in The Netherlands.

Another year that I don't get to dress up as a slutty nurse.

2 people like this

Someone put Seanzi in a nurse costume and then in a pregnancy-stick meme!

Halloween isn't really celebrated here, but we do have numerous haunted houses that pop up during this time. There was even one that was held at the zoo a couple of years back.

The thing is, they're so crowded nowadays that you have to stand in line inside the houses too. Definitely not going this year unless the Singaporean group suddenly decide we want to go together.

I can't imagine how Wst and Timey would be like in a haunted house.

We don't really do Halloween round my way. Certainly, I don't do anything special.

Every year I dress up as a member of the Belmont clan and go whip the demons of the night. Damn trick or treaters.

I want this. I want this more than anything.

And such a bummer that it's not celebrated much around you guys. Not that I can really say I have felt in the spirit the past few years. I don't party, and that's really all it is when you grow up. :/ I miss trick or treating--dat shit was tight. Also, I love candy.

Antwaine, Zien, and I all went to haunted house last night. We had a couple of free tickets, which was nice. I may have been disappointed if we had to have paid full price. We waited in line for an hour and a half for a half hour experience. I'm super easy to scare, so I mean, it was good. Just short.

I'm getting too old. XD;

I'm 24 and I went trick or treating last year. Some old bitch told me and my friends we were too old so we threw the candy on the ground in front of her (as much as I wanted to throw it at her nasty face). It's a single piece of candy you cunt, you seriously going to grip on me? It's not like we were just being bums snatching candy from the houses no one is watching, we were dressed up, we did the whole "trick or treat" line, and yes we did have two kids with us, but damn it, if I'm walking around I'm getting candy too! No one else had a problem, a lot of people thought we were funny. One house we went to was cooking hot dogs and my brother got a hot dog instead of candy XD We're such weirdos. 

Don't know what I'm doing this year. I'm currently sort of kind of out of work. I left my hotel job for another hotel that paid more but... it didn't work out and I quit. I already bought my costume like a month ago so I'm good to go, just nothing that cost money. My friend wants to do something but she hasn't said what. I was invited to another party but I went to it last year and it was soooo booorrriinnnggg. The people there were tame. I actually went to two parties last year, each party I dressed up as my boyfriend's submissive, handcuffed, on a leash, in a corset, I was fuckin sexy. The boring party people looked at me oddly and giggled uncomfortably around me, the other party (which was fucking epic) people were pulling on my leash, I got to kiss this super cute girl twice, I got a lap dance, if I recall I was spanked by every female there, people got a serious kick out of my get up and I was just soaking up the attention. I just kind of want to dress up like a whore every year. For the record I did have a different costume on when I went trick or treating, there were kids about afterall - I dressed up as Rarity from My Little Pony, most people just thought I was a unicorn. 

I work and plan on possibly irritating my boss because dammit I'm getting dressed up

1 person likes this

It's that time of year again. Have you done any fun Halloween things this year? Do you plan to?

:)

I'm going to get a ton of halloween candy (from the store, because TOO MUCH ANXIETY trick-or-treating -- "will she say i'm too old? will she yell at me? ugh maybe i should just skip this house, oh no that old lady looks mean too, fuck it, let's just go home") and do something fun and scary. Maybe watch movies, maybe play video games, I dunno yet. :)

FRIEDAE NAIGHT MAGJICK - GONNA DRESS UP AS A REAL MAGICIAN

1 person likes this

I'm gonna do the makeup of millions of my friends and their siblings and my siblings.. And I don't think I'm getting paid for it. BUT THE CHANCE TO TURN EVERYONE INTO A ZOMBIE IS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

liquid latex & fake blood ♥︎

Finally have Halloween plans. Some friends and I will be going out of town to surprise a buddy of ours for his birthday. We're gonna go and play some laser tag, and then later I'll be continuing what has become a newer Halloween tradition for us which is running a special 1 session campaign of over-leveled characters in a Castlevania D&D event where their characters make their way through the castle and several difficult boss fights before ultimately fighting Dracula himself at the end. Every year I change up the castle lay out and make some new bosses to keep it fresh.

I'm judging more Phantom Forces prereleases for Pokemon this weekend, which will be placing me in the center of Connecticut Saturday night. Turns out, the friends I'm staying with are having a Halloween party then, so I'll actually be going to a party! And the best part is--no drinking! Yay!

Hope you all have a safe a fun next few days! :)