Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

SCHOOL

12 posts in this topic

So I know a lot of you are consumed by school right now. What classes are you taking? How much do you want to kill yourself on a scale of 1 to 10?

I've been studying hardcore Japanese for the JLPT at the beginning of December. Hopefully after that, I can continue studying but at a less crazy pace and maybe get back to learning so new coding languages. e_e

... But learning on your own is so much better than school. XD I don't envy you suckers at all!

I'm studying Electrical Engineering~ So I've got two classes of those, one from Mathematics, one from Programming, and the last one's some random History module. The workload's pretty tough, but manageable for now.

Sounds too smart. D: What type of jobs would be able to do with Electrical Engineering? I'm sure there's a lot you could do with it. :S

I'm taking two experimental psychology classes, one social psychology class, a Chinese class, and a philosophy class. And on a scale of 1-10, about a 6 :D

I'm on a 10. Senoritis is hitting me bad again. I'm a damn grown girl and I still can't force my but to do diddly squat

1 person likes this

I've been doing:

- Education for Sustainability (basically covering environment/culture/social issues with focus on how to incorporate them into teaching)

- Learning and Creativity (covering imagination, creativity, spirituality, etc, all the flaky stuff that's not usually part of schoolwork - the idea being it should be more integral to school and so we future teachers have to learn about it)

- English Literature After 1830 (texts studied include: Wuthering Heights, Goblin Market, Time Machine, 1984, Handmaiden's Tale)

- Chinese 102 (covered like transport, occupations and work, comparisons, time, colours, clothes)

Thankfully it's all almost done. All I have left to do, respectively is:

- Group expo presentation where we try to get people to stop wasting power and all, gonna be in the form of a game show.

- Final reflection task, which can be in creative form so I'm gonna write it like a story.

- Final essay, I'll be doing it on 1984.

- Final exam, no sweat cos I memorize the new words each week anyway so no special revision needed.

I'm on a 10. Senoritis is hitting me bad again. I'm a damn grown girl and I still can't force my but to do diddly squat

Haha, I had that when I was a Senior too. I mean, I was working super hard on my Senior Project (which was S*T), but I was just like PFFFFffffFfffFFFffft on every other of my classes.

Two people taking Chinese classes! Chinese looks hard. D: And your workload looks crazy, DD. T_T

It's easier when you have others helping you through it xD Day has helped me study in it a couple times and Taco has been a great tutor with me in it x3

How was S*T your senior project? :o

It's easier when you have others helping you through it xD Day has helped me study in it a couple times and Taco has been a great tutor with me in it x3

How was S*T your senior project? :o

I remember participating in it. She asked the forum for a small quote on what S*T meant to us and I believe she used them in some sort of presentation detailing the community as a whole.

I think I missed it. I was off that day. But seriously tips on how to survive the last year of college for your bachelor's

I went to school for design, so I just made a whole presentation with just a TON of stuff promoting the site in various ways. I had the community really involved, as Mystic said, and even had some people attend in person or on a group video chat. It was a lot of work, but turned out pretty great.

As for advice? Uh... It's your last year! Make it count! Remember that you'll never have to do this again. :D That's not really helpful...

1 person likes this