FrossFairyEmpire

Roleplay (Female characters only)

14 posts in this topic

I hope someone likes to RP with me :3

You can find preferences on my page and here are a few RPs I've come up with x3

This link includes 6 SLs: http://i.imgur.com/cYH00YQ.png

This link includes 5 SLs: http://i.imgur.com/WMGzeWl.png

If you saw the links you'll see that that are many things I've come up with :3

If you have an idea, I'd love to hear it, just PM me, but if you like one of those I've come up with I'd probably be thrilled to RP them with you, just let me know through PM <3

Most people can be busy with school, an internship, work or whatever but I don't mind.

I have all the time and can wait for a response.

I might ask once (or twice maximum) a week if you're still there.

Just to make sure you're still coming online.

If you need more information or whatever you can always ask I'll always answer the questions once I looked on this page. (I hope once a day) and well...

I just hope to have a good time RPing with people :3

And at last I'd like to explain why I seek Female characters only.

I have Androphobia and Misandry and I don't want men haunting my fantasy.

It's really, really a very harsh subject to talk about but I'll answer questions when asked.

You get further with question then prejudgments. Now that I've told about it, I feel like I need to be able to give answers as well.

Only fair thing.

xxx FrossFairyEmpire

Most of us are tied down with school right now, but I'm free.

Just a quick question, though, I'm fine with RPing a female character, but what about background characters like shopkeepers, strangers, or if applicable the Big Bad?

Those will be Female as well and don't worry, I can for a response :P

Only creatures that are able to be males will be animals with a different intelligence then Humans have, the ones who still follow their instincts. (Animals)

Have you seen the SLs I've written? o:

I hopw there's one you like if not, I'll wait for your idea.

Greetz Fross Fairy Empire.

You made it so difficult to choose one, I like them all but I'd have to say my most favorites are "Beginning", "The Mysterious Cry", and "Project Merfolk"; the last one being the top fav. So if you're still looking I'm available.

That being the case, I think I should take a step back; I find I'm inexplicably busier than before. If you wish, I can find the time to stay, but I fear my heart isn't in it.

My apologies for my late answer internet problems.

@Raine Bell

Yes I'm still available x3

You can also do more of them if you like to, "Beginning" has been RPed lots of times.

It's meant for people that haven't RPed with me before on Fross to find a bit out who they are, what they are, how they became etc, etc.

It'll also help me to get to know you.

~Knowledge is power~ is what I always say x3

So, tell me what you think of that idea of doing more of them over time c:

@Solyeuse

It's ok, your life, your choice xD

Just wondering if someone was interested, if you like to give it a try later, you can always come back and ask again.

If you want it later or don't want it anymore, I don't mind :P

I'm good with "The Beginning" then. Not only would it allow for you to learn of my style but vice versa it assists me in learning yours. And I'd absolutely would be up for creating a mini series with the RPS you have listed. Allows for long time development. Let me warn you though I do have a tendency to be slow and disappear at times. It's not because of you or anything with the way the story will be moving it's more just me dealing with RL stuff but I will try to be as active as possible.

@Raine Bell

Fine with me, let me warn you, same here with disappearing but my reason is my internet connection.

On a lucky day I can be glad that I have 120 kbs of internet around here. So... it might take some time for me to be able to answer posts as well.

Need to have some pre-informatie about the Fross Fairy Empire? Then you can know a little bit what to expect x3

A little information and what you're hoping for might be helpful. So what ever you want me to know is good.

At first 'little' information is different for everybody, so I'll give information which is 'little' for me x3

I've been creating the Empire for 7 years already and I've created lots of things.

If you're interested in the things I've made /busy with it's in this link:

http://i.imgur.com/zbANVcT.png

To achieve this I had to do a lot of research and still researching a lot now a days.

It might not seem lke much but I've subscribed all animals and plants in details, and most of them are evolutionary plausible to exist. :3

I'm also creating a Geological time scale which will be based on the time scale from Earth because it would be too big and too much for me to handle on my own.

To know about Fross, well, just a few simple things.

-Fross Fairies are very peaceful creatures in general, their personality will be different per person and through their race, but they'll act peaceful when you do, they have 1 trigger. Never talk positive about men, Fross Fairies are naturally born with an extreme form of misandry, asking question is ok, but when talking against their natural behaviors about men might even end up in angering they entire colony (if you're in the middle of it)

-Fross' nature is a very harsh environment, I'll RP my characters and the nature if we're walking through it. A sign of warning though, Fross knows many ambush predators and my character will not always detect them, sometimes even be fooled by it. It'll end up by injury or even death. You'll never know what to expect.

-The first 31 days of spring is Fross' mating season, that'll be over circa 4 months from Earth from now on if you begin in the Colony Velkyria, if it appears you don't want such a thing, it's advised to move to a different colony once spring begins. You can't stop natural causes, but you can move individuals. You can also stay of course but some single Fross Fairies might hit on you.

-Fross is natural, there's nothing much chemical allowed so, it's the opposite of Earth.

What I expect? I don't expect much because well, you can do whatever you like to do but every action comes with a reaction or even a consequence.

The smartest things are just to do what you like to do but beware of the consequences they are harsh.

Just remember that asking questions is never illegal, Fross Fairies will always answer and help you if you need anything, try not to prejudge anything, if it appears that you were wrong and accidently broke a law of Fross, they only ones that can help you will be the most polite and smart Fross Fairies that might consider freeing you, but those are hard to find in a colony of circa 500,000 Fross Fairies.

I see that you have a threeway tie and I can tell you that you can find all of them on Fross x3

Fross is (of course) a fantasy /natural sci-fi world where life never stops.

To survive as an adventurer on Fross is very hard but it counts a countless amount of different adventures.

On Fross, there's a lot of love, but their way is different than Human's way.

Their love is more simplistic, but it knows a way deeper and more intimate form of romance then anywhere found here on Earth.

While going on adventures, you can always choose other genres as well.

I guess that your choices will decide the genre it will become and like you said before.

Fross opens a gate for a long time development.

That's exactly why I've been creating it for such a time, I like RPs for longer development.

I see you RP with medium /long posts.

I RP with short posts and mostly through a chat.

I hope you're interested in such a RP, and you can always add my Skype for the RP.

It's also where I RP with others x3

And who knows you'll meet other characters there from others, SLs can cross each other :3

My skype is: darkfairysamantha

If you're interested, if you'd rather want medium to long posts, I'm willing to try but don't expect it to be great because I'm not used to it

But I can always try.

If you still need any information, or tips/hints just ask and I'll answer.

If not, tell me what character you're wanting to RP, then I'll tell mine and show you which Colonies there are to begin.

Greets FrossFairyEmpire.

So I'm just a little confused at what you mean which character I'll be playing because I'm not sure if there are other species other then the Fross Faeries, humans and mermaids. I clicked on the link and saw the list of things you have worked on but there wasn't really any explanation. So am I just to chose a character and just go from there? Doesn't matter her personality or anything?

@Raine Bell

We both have a character of course we both make ourselves.

Looks, race, personality, for your character, your choice :P

But it would be helpful for me in a RP to know with "who" I am RPing as characters.

I can show picture of mine, explain her a bit in a nutshell, and so can you with yours ^^

@Raine Bell

Yes, the information about the character and the exact location where we RP will be decided here as well.

Once we're having the character I'll show the locations (The colonies)

I'll let you decide c:

I'm waiting the see your character xxx

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead