Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coldhands

A Roleplay Parnter?

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I am looking for someone to do 1x1 Roleplays with. (Or more than one person.)

I enjoy gay Rp's and honestly, It's what I'm most comfortable in doing, although I do play the bottom in the relationship. I like to use real pictures of my characters in my Rp's. (So I don't use any anime photos and such.)

I love to write detailed and long posts but of course I don't expect everybody to be the same and like any other Rper I wont be doing this all of the time. Please be semi- literate if you are to Rp with me as I can't stand text talk and such. I'm not picky if you mispell things because we all do it so don't worry about it. 

I do also like to get intimate in the Roleplays, so sex and such will be involved. If that isn't your thing then sorry to disappoint.

If you're interested then please get in contact with me. Either through here or any other site. My kik is artichealy. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon. 

I also am into sexy M/M role-plays with real pictures.  What sort of plot did you have in mind? Any character preferences?