FrossFairyEmpire

The Fross Fairy Empire (Introduction)

9 posts in this topic

Need to tell something about myself? o:

Ok, I'll do it.

I've been working for 7 years now on a massive project called "Project Fross"

It began very simple when I was 13...

I editted a Winx Club character with the wings of the Pokémon Giratina and it grew out to well... what the Fross Fairy Empire is today.

I'm researching lots of scietific facts and a lot of different subjects to fill all holes the story of Fross might have.

Here are some Questions people asked me about my work and some about me, I hope you'll have enough information x3

Few questions people asked me:

~For 7 years? How'd you do it? with school and work and such things.
I've quit school because they weren't able to give me the work I need to do. When I quit I've been researching everything I wanted to know of my niveau. School held me back in my knowledge.

~Men extinct? How can they survive?
There has been a scientific research for that which I will explain in detail on a place that is appropriate.
Maybe through Skype, you can add me there, don't cam or voicechat, just the regular chat: darkfairysamantha.

~How long will you keep on working on this project?
It's a lifework... so I hope that I'll keep on working on it forever. That I'll have the opportunity to do it.

~Isn't it exhausting to ask 5 animals from yourself? I saw it on your deviantART and it's not only the animal, it's including a short biography.
Yes it is actually but people that know me well knows I am a busy bee all day long. There's not a single moment in the day that I do nothing at all. I've done that enough in my period of depression, now it's time for work to be done.

~Why do you only RP with female characters? Do you hate guys?
In real, I don't really 'hate' men. I'm heavily androphobic. It's a fear of men. That's why I protect myself against an anxiety attack.
It also appeared that my lack of trust in men made me misandry, while is a dislike /hate towards men. In my situation it's a dislike, living with hate while it's 24/7 around me might cause major mental problems.
To avoid that, I accepted that they are around, but I don't like it. I prefer them gone.

~Why haven't you uploaded in a while? Quitted?
No I haven't. It's my internet connection that's holding me back, in fact I'm already up to 200-300 animals including their Biography to upload.
All unique in their own ways.

~I don't like it.
1. It's not a question.
2. What are you doing here if you don't like it?

~What research are you doing?
I research the evolutionary process, I research space, finding out how geological things work. Pretty much everything to explain all unexplained holes of Planet Fross.

~Do you do other things beside researching and your Fantasy world?
I watch movies, mostly horror but also comedies, sci-fi sometimes an action movie.
I love to walk outside, but when I do I need to listen to music to do more things at once.
I watch series like married with children, GTST, the bold and the becautiful, Seinfeld, Friends, iCarly, How to Rock, Victorious, The Addams family, Scrubs and many more.
And I love to sleep. Never forget that one.
Love to sleep.

~Do you want to go to your planet?
If it was possible, yes but I keep fantasy and RL seperated to avoid becoming something like my mother who actually believes in Werewolves, vampires and unicorns. (No kidding)
I know it's not possible and that it would never be possible. But you'll never know, the universe is so enormous, I believe that there has to be other intelligent life as well.
Well... 'other' intelligent... I mean that there has to be intelligent life.

~You deep are you willing to go in your details?
As deep as possible, I even have an idea to remake the (pre)history for the last time.
From the first Supereon /Eon on Fross to the smallest ages of big happenings.
Here's a small sneak preview what the first Chapter is about:
Supereon: Precambrian
Eon: Hadean
Era: Cryptic
This will be about the forming of Fross and her neighbor planets.
The story will probably become about 118-125 pages long. (All Ages counted what Fross has faced)

Marry me?
Sure, here are my wedding vowels:
Chicken soup, bread with cheese, a soda, three beers, doritos, kebab and ketchup.

~Need any help with the Project?
I'll first need to know you a bit better if your intentions are to help me with the project.
I need to be honest, help is very much appreciated. I just need to know who is helping me.

Any questions? Like to RP? Message me and I will respond as fast as possible.

I can't marry you, sadly, but I can welcome you to the forums. So. Welcome! Enjoy your stay

@Seanzilla

Haha xD Someone asked me that and I drop here the questions people have asking me so they won't have to ask those question if they had one of them :P

You never know if someone has a question x3

If anyone has a different question I'll simply answer them :P and I'm glad to be here.

It's fun to post things and the only RP site I found where you can say how you prefer to RP.

That was one of the main attractions to stay on the site.

Greets FrossFairyEmpire.

I can't believe I missed this earlier, but I suddenly noticed you are a fellow Dutchie. Excellent.

Unrelated question, have you ever played a table top RPG? Dungeons & Dragons, Shadowrun, Pathfinders; those kinds of games.

@Seanzilla

Never tried Table top RPGs but I know in my past I tried to make my own strategy games on paper xD

I'm mostly occupied with Spore Galactic Adventures.

I'm re-creating Planet Fross on Spore as detailed as Spore let's me.

I can show a few screenshots if interested ^^

A small group of Peaurayde ambushed by a Kamaches.

http://i.imgur.com/8EfasHb.jpg

A Dalisthon hunting a Giboux triocular.

http://i.imgur.com/ioUUDks.png

And a Fross Fairy that tries to learn her pet some tricks.

http://i.imgur.com/O35ciFx.jpg

What RPs do you prefer to RP? o:

Hi there! Welcome to S*T! Please do enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions!

@ack!

I'll let you know if I have any questions, but at the moment I don't have any, the site is very easy to work with and I'm happy with that.

At least words like 'Synopsis' or 'Excerpt' aren't used.

Nothing to figure out using google, compliments for that c:

We try not to scare people off with big words and lots of work. ;P