Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubberrazors

Secret Santa and Card Exchange Hooray!

75 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone. It's that time of year again where we all decide to be generous to our fellow greedy members! I'm sure you already know the drill so let's get to it.

If you are interested in Secret Santa, hit me up with your name and address and whether or not you can send internationally. We will compile the addresses in a list and match you up with a secret Santa who will be the only one viewing your address for obvious reasons. The gift limit is the standard $20 (or whatever you call your munz).

As for card exchange, let me know whether you want to send and/or receive. You only need to provide an address if you want to receive. Yet again we will compile a separate list of addresses and make them public to those who wish to send.

Please contact me, the wonderful rubberrazors, via PM or Skype and I will confirm as soon as I've added you to the appropriate list. Those who just want to send cards can simply state so below.

Reserved for list of participants. YOUR ADDRESS WILL NOT APPEAR HERE, ONLY NAME.

SECRET SANTA
TriOctium

Asura

ack!

Nikkia

HerculeHastings

Etereality

Mystic

DemonicGate

SENDING CARDS
Rain Bell
Rubberrazors

Asura

ack!

HerculeHastings via Facebook

Etereality

DemonicGate

Mystic

RECEIVING CARDS
Rubberrazors

TriOctium

Asura

ack!

Etereality

Ice

DemonicGate

Mystic (I think)

Edited by rubberrazors

As for me, I will be sending cards and because I'm such an attention whore, I want cards.

Edit: I also forgot we would probably need a secret Santa limit (not including shipping). I'll talk to staff and update y'all when we confirm. I'm guessing it will be the standard 15-20.

And as a postal worker I will say that international shipping can be pricey (but not too bad if you have the money) and takes time. Please be considerate about this option.

I'll do cards because I'm a sad broke college kid but I will spend for cards.

Edit: I'm sure this will be discussed with y'all but the limit will be roughly the same dependant on pols location?

I'd really like to take part in the secret santa, but i'm the brokest of the broke this year. I think my last though, as if things continue the way they're going, i'll be working full-time inside of the next 3 months. But, anyway, just wanted to wish y'all a pre-emptive Merry Christmas and I hope y'all have fun with your gift ideas.

I will absolute for sure do cards this year! (both send and receive)

After last years fiasco with all my BS issues and money and internet and all, this is the year I make up for that crap!

As far as Secret Santa, I should be able to do something nice.  Recently completed my time as a Contractor for a law firm, so Im not nearly as strapped as last year (thank god).

Now to come up with a fun idea for cards........

I will send and receive cards. I'll secret santa for somebody in the US. YAY!

Hi everyone! I'm definitely up for sending and receiving cards, but I already made a post on my Facebook wall asking people to tell me if they want to receive cards from or send to me. So for consistency, I won't put my name down in these lists, but if you want to send/receive cards to/from me but haven't said so on Facebook, hit me up on PM!

That said Secret Santa is a completely different thing! I'll register for that ohoho.

Besides SS, I will send cards too to those who are sending me something! Cuz I'm not that generous. So do PM me if you're sending me a card. *bows*

I'd love to join this! But I'm horrendously broke right now :( if anyone in particular wants to talk Christmas with me I'm willing to see what I can do (just PM me) but other than that, I can't wait to watch you guys and see how this goes :)

Well, after a week of waiting for a cord to get to my place to charge my computer, I can say I'm up for everything. Sorry for such a delay on my participation.

You're fine. And our list is steadily growing with some good numbers. Thank you all so far. :D

So with the list looking pretty good, I'm setting the deadline as Friday, December 5th. The following Saturday I'll send the Christmas card lists to senders and arrange everyone's secret Santa.

So excited. Let's hope no one get's a gift sent by Krampus this year.

Everything's set! Thank you all for participating and if you have any questions please let me know. Hopefully I accommodated to everyone's need in regards to Secret Santa! I'm looking forward to another year of wonderful cards from everyone!

I look forward to another Christmas card with dicks drawn on it from Anna.

I DO NOT REMEMBER THAT, DG, BUT I'M CLEARLY A GENIUS AND THAT'S A GREAT IDEA (AGAIN).

1 person likes this

I feel that the gift I got for my recipient is pretty dope.