Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubberrazors

Secret Santa and Card Exchange Hooray!

75 posts in this topic

I'm excited I got who I did for Secret Santa. :)

And I ordered my Christmas cards last Friday. They won't be in until probably sometime later this week.... So I'll get them out next week. Hooray Pokemon themed cards~~. :)

Thats awesome, ack!   xD

Just finished up my batch o' Christmas Cheer here, so they should be flying all around the world pretty soon :D    

I feel I must apologize a bit for the brevity of the greetings within, as I've never been a man of many words. Hopefully it's enough to warm your holiday spirits all the same.

Also, Glitter.   Every  card I could find was soaked in glitter!!! ><''   Have fun being sparkly till next Christmas, guys!

As to my Secret Santa...   I've a few ideas that might be fitting for them... Should be a treat!

1 person likes this

It's crunch time for me right now so I'm hoping my present gets to the recipient on time! D: Should be in the mail super soon!

I apologize to everyone, I won't be able to get Christmas cards out since I had a wee bit of an accident with me car and have to get some...repairs. So I do apologize for that. No dick drawings in Christmas cards from me unfortunately. You better make them twice as good for me Anna.

Ugh. I really hope what I bought gets here soon. I'd hate for my gift to arrive late.

So I got my notification that my gift will arrive at my recipient on Christmas Eve.

89496.jpg

Muscle Claus is doing a good job.

Yeah, I still need to do my cards and buy my present. I'll defo buy the present tonight, but I'll be working on the cards through the week.

IN OTHER NEWS, I got Asura's super glitter card. It was awesome. <3 Thanks darling :D

The gift I bought is in town and on its way to my house, so I'll be sending it out this afternoon. Should probably get cards and do those as well.

And tomorrow my gift shall be on its way to my Secret Santa...   :D

@ack!:  So much damn glitter....   Im still finding chunks of it all over the house!  xD  There were crazy few non-glitter cards (read as one boring ass pack of basic ones), so I just said the hell with it and went nuts :D

My Secret Santa's present is on the way. <3 I don't know when it will be in--it will probably be after Christmas. :<

Haha! Basic bitch cards needed some jazz. I loved it! XD

I didn't realize that my name wasn't out there for everyone to use. /facepalm

Thanks for the card Asura, it's pretty dope!

I've received your card, Asura.

It's so… shiny! Thank you very much!

P.S. That's a pretty cool wax seal you have.

I'm half way through writing my Christmas cards. T_T Whoops.

Merry Christmas everyone. Have some holiday music to celebrate.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. It's more than jusy late, but I didn't end up sending cards this time around because I got way too busy with work. I apologize to everyone who expected dick drawings in their cards. ;__;

1 person likes this

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. It's more than jusy late, but I didn't end up sending cards this time around because I got way too busy with work. I apologize to everyone who expected dick drawings in their cards. ;__;

All I wanted this Christmas was one of your dicks, and I can't even get that.

Unbelievable.

1 person likes this

It's okay Anna, I still love you. Also, to my recipient of my gift, it's taking a little longer than I thought to go through customs, so I apologize for the wait.

I've received your gift, Demonic Gate! Thank you very much. It's even been wrapped nicely.

uZWjTnIl.jpg

I'm going to leave my new vinyl Jace, Architect of Thought in its vintage state inside the box! Meanwhile, my Garruk, Apex Predator can sulk jealously in the background.

iH6PQxXl.jpg

2 people like this

I've received Mystic's gift and card, as well as Asura's card! Thanks so much guys :D

And no, I don't hate your gift Mystic XD It's great!

1 person likes this

I got Mystic's card last week. <3

I STILL HAVEN'T SENT OUT MY CARDS! :DDDDD Hope you all enjoy New Year cards. Lol. jfc....

Glad you like it Eth. ^-^ I like how Gunther is just sorta poking his head out of the top of the Jace box like a creep.

1 person likes this