Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubberrazors

Secret Santa and Card Exchange Hooray!

75 posts in this topic

So today I saw that a few people have received their secret santa gifts and ran to check my own mailbox to discover that my gift arrived as well! ~~~~~~~

My secret santa was Eth. He made me the coolest Minecraft card and got me a pretty diamond necklace (minecraft diamonds)

(more rare than REAL DIAMONDS)

yECTzie.jpg

My favourite part is the back of the card

ttryXsj.jpg

LOOK AT THIS CUTE CHRISTMAS CREEPER!!!

Thank you so much, Eth~  :wub:

Also my own secret santa recipient: My gift is going to be the latest of them all, I think. It will arrive after new years. HOWEVER it is ~handmade~ so maybe that is a good consolation. 

I hope everyone had a great christmas!

EDIT: OMG THE "A" IN NIKKIA IS A CREEPERRRR!!

3 people like this

OMG you guys are so awesome! <3

1 person likes this

My new year's resolution is to be in secret Santa 2015 just so I can have an adorable gift.

That is one epic gift!!  Nice work!!

As far as my secret Santa...   Hopefully this means its through customs. Hopefully it gets to you soon  :o

Anywho....  I Got a couple lovely cards over the holiday as well from HH and Mystic :D   (Mystic- Dude, no idea you were an Ohioan xD    You used to live not even 45 mins south of me! )

Glad to hear people got my cards as well!   The wax seal is a fun little add on that I discovered some years ago, and I love it.  Wish I could send out more mail so I could use it more, haha!

I got Asura's gift! It's fantastic and all the Singaporeans have seen it ahaha. Not showing it to you guys thoughhhhhh. Just know that it's wonderful. And all those candies!

Yessssss!!    This is excellent news ^^

Glad ya like it all- especially the soopar seekrit mystery gift  :P

Sooooooo!   

Today I go to check the mail and instead of just the single package I had been expecting, I found two!   In the first box were some model parts. Nothing interesting there. Need em for a project!

The second, however, came as a complete surprise.  A Secret Santa gift from our very own Nikkia!!

DSCF4081.jpg

Ohmygoshyouguysitssocool!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH  IT'S SO COOOOOOOOLL!!!!

I just cant even tell you how awesome this is xD   Just....   soooooo coooooool!!!   Its a Magikarp dice bag- You pull on his whiskers and the bag closes!!

Has plenty of room for all my RPG dice, too, and puts the old busted bag I've been using to shame! Heh...  Kinda want to find more games now, if for nothing else than to show off this bag! xD

The candy is amazing as well...   im a sucker for chocolate pretzels :D   In fact, I used to get the plain milk chocolate version of the dairy milk bars all the time when my family used to vacation in Toronto. I fell in love with it, but havent been able to get them in years! Awesome awesome.

Thank you so much, Nikkia!!!!!!   Such an awesome gift!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH  SO COOL!!!!! XDD

3 people like this

YAYYYYY  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I'm so glad you got it not too late after Christmas! I couldn't get my hands on the proper size of those safety eyes, I had to order them online! I'm so glad you like it~~~~~

The salted pretzel Dairy Milk is my absolute FAVOURITE. I love it so much. There aren't many foods here that aren't in the United States, but Canada does have great chocolates and candies! 

I only just learned to crochet this past year, but this isn't my first attempt at the magikarp dice bag. I've made a few others, with various needle sizes and yarn weights. I hope it measures up to a quality dice bag!  :D EEEEEEEEEEE so exciteee~

I got my gift from Tri today. Thank you thank you. Just what I needed!

Holy crap! That Magikarp is awesome! :D!!! Awesome job, Nikkia!

I'm sending out my cards tomorrow. :X And my Secret Santa should be getting his present soon... It was being shipped from Thailand and I think it's been about 2 weeks now. T_T;;

1 person likes this

I want like...  a case of these chocolates....   So good! :P

Karp bag definitely feels up to the task. nice and heavy feel to it, and not even the tiniest of my dice can slip out with the mouth closed!

@ack:  Shouldnt be too much longer if thats the case on the shipping.   I think shipping HH's gift took about 2 and a half weeks, and I imagine thats a good general timeframe on shipping to/from the area!

Excellent! I'm glad you're enjoying the chocolate :) 

MY CARDS HAVE FINALLY BEEN SENT!

THE SAGA IS OVER! YAAAAYYY!!

1 person likes this

Got my card from the lovely ack! today. Thaaaaank you Manda, it's so adorable.

Got my card from Amanda the other day. It was pretty awesome, I must say. <3

Thanks all for the cards! Amanda's given me new reasons to go north ~~~ #hottingly

Thanks all for the cards! Amanda's given me new reasons to go north ~~~ #hottingly

Pics please.

*doesn't remember sending nudes*

*clearly must have sent nudes*

*nods solemnly*

So I just received ack's card, and it was quite a surprise because it's so long after Christmas already xD Thank you so much, ack! :D

1 person likes this

yeah well you know what they say about saving the best for last etc etc