Zombie

Many greets.

23 posts in this topic

I'm a bit tired and I can't find myself to scrounge through the forums for returning members, but I am the member formerly known as Bang! Can I skip the student phase? :3

A bit about me, as some members may know, I am a male, I currently reside in Florida. The weather here is nice. I am 27 now. I can't really remember how old I was when I first joined Surreal Twilight back in ... I can't remember. I'm fairly certain it was before 2006, because I joined the US Army after having been a member on Surreal Twilight for some time. I never managed to finish any of my role-plays due to other members or myself becoming inactive during them.

Since I became inactive on Surreal Twilight and ST disappeared I had filled my desire to write by making lame fan fics. I love writing, a lot. I love it, love it, love it. It's like my second child (I don't have a first child). I can be fairly sarcastic, and I tend to be a bit of a troll (within reason, and I wont be bad, I promise). Aside from writing, I enjoy blackjack, computer programming, bash scripting, and I play video games sometimes (pc, so feel free to add me on steam). I also love music. Music is probably my first child.

The people who I remember: I can't remember her username anymore, but I think I still have her on AIM, I should log into AIM some day and see if she is still around. She might still be on here, but I actually met her in real life once upon a time. She is awesome. I think her name was something like Izanagi (close enough).

I also like to ramble.

I bite.

Well welcome back, I myself don't recall knowing you, but welcome back nonetheless.

Well welcome back, I myself don't recall knowing you, but welcome back nonetheless.

Thanks. I wish I could find my older stuff.

Hey, welcome back. Talk to TriOctium about skipping studency.

At least it's probably TriOctium.

Hi Zombie! I remember Bang!!!!! But I don't know if you remember me. D:

And the member you're looking for is probably Izanami, LOL. She isn't very active around here either, now.

As for skipping Studenthood, I'll give a heads-up to Nikkia to do it.

Welcome back!!

1 person likes this

Hi Zombie! I remember Bang!!!!! But I don't know if you remember me. D:

And the member you're looking for is probably Izanami, LOL. She isn't very active around here either, now.

As for skipping Studenthood, I'll give a heads-up to Nikkia to do it.

Welcome back!!

Ah, now that I see your name I remember you! And thanks for the help!

There's a face I remember. :) Welcome back! I gave you an upgrade as well. <3

1 person likes this

There's a face I remember. :) Welcome back! I gave you an upgrade as well. <3

Another name I recoginize! Then again, how could anybody forget you? :3

Hi there. Sorta remember you. Welcome back.

Hi there. Sorta remember you. Welcome back.

Heya. Definitely recognize your name, but only sorta remember you as well.

Hey there, welcome back!

What is/was your MOS?

Thanks.

I was originally a 96H, but my MOS later changed to 35H.

And I return! Mostly through Bang/Zombie pming me and getting an e-mail alert, and HH mentioning that Bang had been asking after me. *blushes* Though a biiit of a surprise that Mr Bang there thinks I'm awesome even after punching him in the arm.

And even though this is Zombie's topic, I'm just hijacking it to mention I will be chasing down Wtsy and Mystic-dear for some catching up with you two as well, since I know you both, I'd hope you remember me and I missed everyone that I've known here. Just been sucky at coming back since the site and members changed so much, I felt a bit out of place.

2 people like this

Someone should have brought you back with them so they could say they returned with a Bang!

I also remember you from ye olde dayes.

1 person likes this

Look at all these olde memberes.

I'm TimeDragon888, for those who don't recognise my username change XD

You dare believe you can hijack my thread, miss Izanami? Pffffft. Unlikely.

There should be a legends usergroups for members who just keep coming back. ;D

I always highjack your stuff, m'dear. You just haven't realized it yet. Plus you think I'm awesome, so I don't think you'd be that upset with me. :D

And D-dear has come to call as well! And of course I remember Mr Timey.

I do not recall someone by the name of Bang! but regardless, glad to have you here. ^^ I do, however, remember Iza and wondered where she'd gone off too. <3

I think you must have already been inactive when I joined Zombie/Bang, as I don't remember seeing you already. Of course, that doesn't mean we haven't actually crossed paths, it just means I have no recollection of it.

I joined around 08/09, I think. 

Either way, welcome back! Just in time for Christmas too ^^

Have lots of fun and stuffz, biting people and suchlike

I just realized even if either of you did know me you wouldn't recognize the name. ^^; Erogenous Enigma -> previously known as GlassDaemon. <3

Hiii Iza! Yeah members have changed a little, but i'm still here! (somewhat, ahaha)

Aha, HH, I remember you!

Someone should have brought you back with them so they could say they returned with a Bang!

I also remember you from ye olde dayes.

Coming back with a Bang can sometimes disrupt the space time continuum.

Look at all these olde memberes.

I'm TimeDragon888, for those who don't recognise my username change XD

I actually recognize TimeDragon888!

I do not recall someone by the name of Bang! but regardless, glad to have you here. ^^ I do, however, remember Iza and wondered where she'd gone off too. <3

Everybody should remember Iza, she's one of the nicest people here! Though a bit abusive. ;o

Oh my gosh, people I don't know! Yay! Hi! :D

There are plenty of those now!

I think you must have already been inactive when I joined Zombie/Bang, as I don't remember seeing you already. Of course, that doesn't mean we haven't actually crossed paths, it just means I have no recollection of it.

I joined around 08/09, I think. 

Either way, welcome back! Just in time for Christmas too ^^

Have lots of fun and stuffz, biting people and suchlike

Well, from October 2007 until January 2009 I was deployed to Iraq, so I was definitely inactive. And contrary to popular belief, we undead folk don't enjoy biting people, we live for it!

I just realized even if either of you did know me you wouldn't recognize the name. ^^; Erogenous Enigma -> previously known as GlassDaemon. <3

Nope, still don't recognize your name. But it's all good, I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't recognize me as Bang. ;D