Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fingerpuppet

Allo again!

6 posts in this topic

So, quite some time ago I went and joined up.  I was all 'Ha-HA!  Now I'll get some roleplaying done!  I might even write too!'  Two days later, I didn't have internets anymore because Reasons.  But now I'm back, and I'm the one paying the bill, so no-one can change the router password and reset everything while I'm in the middle of downloading pirated films.

Ha-HA!  Suck it, neighbours!

Where was I?  Oh yes!

By the time I actually got my own internets, I'd forgotten my username and password.  Yeah, yeah, I know.  I suck at remembering stuff like that.  This time I've decided to rely on a passphrase related to something I know quite well, but the username is still a bit of a dodgy area.  Fortunately, I know the email address I used to sign up, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.  I only had to go through fifteen or sixteen (or was it twenty?) before I found the right one.  ANYway, enough about that.  I'm back, that's all that counts, right?

An idea I battered around last time was a discussion about a kind of roleplay tavern in the Newbie area; a place you could go to get some posts done and potentially pass the strenuous bar exam in no time flat.  Well, in less time than actually starting your own roleplay or making a new character to join an existing one, at any rate.  I did get some tentative positive feedback, but I think people were waiting to see if I could deliver.  I'm pretty sure I can, but I didn't back then because of Reasons, as hinted above.  

*deeeep breath*

Anyway, I'm not as breathless at roleplaying as I am at introductions.  It should be fun.

Welcome back! Glad you got everything sorted and are back on the internets. :) <3 Internets are good. Yes.

Welcome back stranger! I am no stranger to these Reasons you speak of--I know them all too well.

But, I hope you enjoy your stay now that you're back.

Hii! I vaguely remember Fingerpuppet -- the avatar does ring a bell. And as for the roleplay tavern, we sorta had something like that not long ago too, called Mini Roleplays, though those work in a different way. But I remember that we did have a tavern like that some time back too, so, yeah, do feel free to work something out again! And welcome back!