sandyrahrah

Hey, I'm new.

11 posts in this topic

So I'll start this off with: I've never been on a roleplaying site that makes you be a student first. Though I'm not saying that as a bad thing, I actually find it helpful and pretty smart. Not to mention, I love being graded, with red pen and everything. It was what I looked forward to most in school, so it brings back all the young excited memories. 

Now I'll move on with twelve facts about me, random facts really.

1. I have three best friends: My sister, Lily (My pup), and food.
  2. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be London, England.
  3. As cliche as it may sound, I would give up my own life for someone I love.
  4. Sailor Moon is the reason I fell in love with anime.
  5. I'm in a relationship with my pillow and having an affair with my bed.
  6. I used to play cops and robbers when I was a little kid. I was the robber most of the time.
  7. If I could bring four male anime characters to the real world: Naruto and Gaara from Naruto Shippuden, as well as Levi and Eren from Attack on Titan. 
  8. If I could bring four female anime characters to the real world: Hinata from Naruto Shippuden, Orihime from Bleach, Usagi/Serena from Sailor Moon, and Amu from Shugo Chara!
  9. My first T.V crush was on Willow from Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
  10. Black Veil Brides and One Direction saved me at some point in my life.
  11. I have social anxiety and get panic-attacks when I'm out in public, or in a crowded place.
  12. I love to dance, but I would never do it professionally.

So I'm not very good at this, talking about myself isn't something I do a lot. At least, when it comes to introductions. My mind goes blank when I write these things, so I apologize for that. If you want to know anything about me, just ask. I like meeting new people and learning about them. I don't mind questions, I like them actually. Even random ones, so don't be afraid to ask about me! 

It's nice to meet all of you. :)

Welcome to Surreality. You did well, talking about yourself. You seem to be quite interesting. Hope you get off to a good start!

I myself am your friendly neighborhood Zombie! Braaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiins

Thank you for the warm welcome! :) I hope so too, I think I will though. 

Haha, as long as you don't infect me with the virus, we'll be good. ^_^

Nice to meet you, Zombie!

Hey there Sandy, it's a pleasure to meet you. You know about the Graduation process already, but if you have any other questions, the Scholars are definitely the ones you want to talk to.

Other than that, thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself with us. I hope you enjoy your stay on Surreality!

Hi Sandy! I was scanning through that list and found Shingeki no Kyojin. Hooray for another fellow SnK fan! I'm not very hardcore into that, but it's at least an anime I know something about. XD

And well, this Graduation system's indeed pretty unique to us. Ahaha do have fun roleplaying, and if you need help or someone to roleplay with, feel free to approach me (hi, I'm HH) or TriOctium, the other Scholar!

Hi new person! I'm Wstfgl, and I am silently judging your taste in anime with utter contempt.

That was a joke.

Anyway, ask HH above if you need to know anything, and have fun!

Hey there Sandy, it's a pleasure to meet you. You know about the Graduation process already, but if you have any other questions, the Scholars are definitely the ones you want to talk to.

Other than that, thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself with us. I hope you enjoy your stay on Surreality!

Thank you for the warm welcome! And thank you for the tip, it's nice to know the community here is so nice. 

Hi Sandy! I was scanning through that list and found Shingeki no Kyojin. Hooray for another fellow SnK fan! I'm not very hardcore into that, but it's at least an anime I know something about. XD

And well, this Graduation system's indeed pretty unique to us. Ahaha do have fun roleplaying, and if you need help or someone to roleplay with, feel free to approach me (hi, I'm HH) or TriOctium, the other Scholar!

I'm not obsessed with Shingeki no Kyojin, but it is one of my favorites. ^_^

Thank you and I'll be sure to keep that in mind! It's nice to meet you. 

Hi new person! I'm Wstfgl, and I am silently judging your taste in anime with utter contempt.

That was a joke.

Anyway, ask HH above if you need to know anything, and have fun!

That's fine, I'll just keep on watching them. ^_^

Thank you for the advice! Nice to meet you. :)

Hello! I'm the other Scholar that HH mentioned. We're really friendly, so don't hesitate to send us a private message if you have any burning questions about the site or want someone to RP with!

Um. Hi. I'm Solyeuse.

I'm probably worse at this talking about myself gig than you are.

Oh boy oh boy! Welcome to S*T! Enjoy your stay, please! :D