Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Celtic_Maiden

Greetings!

14 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm Celtic_Maiden and it's a pleasure to meet every one of you. :) Well, I guess I can say that I started out roleplaying just about a couple of years ago and I'm into most genres; especially fandom, adventure/action, and anything historical. :) I'm a huge animal lover and I have two adorable, clumsy, little kitties of my own. I'm twenty-two years old and I'm from the wonderful state of Ohio! :) Again, it's very nice to meet all of you!

Welcome to Surreality, I'm your friendly neighborhood flesh consuming Zombie the Eternal Devourer of Love. I'm fond of long walks through the park, chasing victims, grunting and moaning incoherently. My favorite foods are liver, intestine, and brain. I don't like veggies.

Glad to see you here!

1 person likes this

Greetings Maiden, welcome to Surreality!

On this forum, all new members are relegated as Students until they take on the Graduation process. It basically boils down to our Scholars judging and grading a roleplay that is a 'test', for lack of a better word. But once you become a graduate, you're free to roleplay with whoever you like!

Aside from that, though, I appreciate you sharing some details about yourself. Although I live in California, I am originally from Ohio, so you're already a cool person in my book!

Anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay here on Surreality!

2 people like this

Hi Celtic Maiden! Welcome to Surreality! I'm HH, one of the 2 Scholars on the site, and I'm here to answer all your questions, and also to roleplay with you if you need somebody to start off roleplaying with. So don't hesitate to approach me if you need anything!

1 person likes this

Hello! I'm Wstfgl, and I like watching the sunset, fine cuisine, unicorns and eating unicorns for dinner. My favorite RP genres are action/adventure, especially fantasy or sci-fi (which few people want to RP, sadly).

Nice to meet you!

1 person likes this

Welcome to Surreality, I'm your friendly neighborhood flesh consuming Zombie the Eternal Devourer of Love. I'm fond of long walks through the park, chasing victims, grunting and moaning incoherently. My favorite foods are liver, intestine, and brain. I don't like veggies.

Glad to see you here!

Hello, Zombie! And thank you for welcoming me! :)

Greetings Maiden, welcome to Surreality!

On this forum, all new members are relegated as Students until they take on the Graduation process. It basically boils down to our Scholars judging and grading a roleplay that is a 'test', for lack of a better word. But once you become a graduate, you're free to roleplay with whoever you like!

Aside from that, though, I appreciate you sharing some details about yourself. Although I live in California, I am originally from Ohio, so you're already a cool person in my book!

Anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay here on Surreality!

Thank you, Mystic! It's nice to meet a fellow Ohioan. :)

Hi Celtic Maiden! Welcome to Surreality! I'm HH, one of the 2 Scholars on the site, and I'm here to answer all your questions, and also to roleplay with you if you need somebody to start off roleplaying with. So don't hesitate to approach me if you need anything!

Thank you so kindly! I would love to start a Rp with you at any time. :)

Hello! I'm Wstfgl, and I like watching the sunset, fine cuisine, unicorns and eating unicorns for dinner. My favorite RP genres are action/adventure, especially fantasy or sci-fi (which few people want to RP, sadly).

Nice to meet you!

It's very nice to meet you too, Wstfgl! I love those genres, too! We should definitely do a fantasy or sci-fi Rp together. :)

Welcome dear lady. I hope you enjoy your time here. If I can be of some sort of service, please feel free to ask.

1 person likes this

Welcome dear lady. I hope you enjoy your time here. If I can be of some sort of service, please feel free to ask.

Why thank you, my good sir. I will surely ask for your kind service in the future. :)

Hi. I'm Solyeuse. I like active RPs, but prefer fantasy. I should be able to do most things in a pinch.

1 person likes this

Hi. I'm Solyeuse. I like active RPs, but prefer fantasy. I should be able to do most things in a pinch.

Hello, Solyeuse! I would love to do a fantasy Rp with you sometime! :)

Heya, I'm the second Scholar on this site. I mostly do fantasy or action RPs, so feel free to PM me if you want someone to RP with. Or if you have any questions about the site. I answer questions too :D

1 person likes this

Heya, I'm the second Scholar on this site. I mostly do fantasy or action RPs, so feel free to PM me if you want someone to RP with. Or if you have any questions about the site. I answer questions too :D

Will do! :)

Hi there! Welcome to S*T! Sorry I'm not super talkative right now, so I hope you enjoy your stay, darling! :D

Pfffffft. No one needs your anwers~ I just kidding!

Welcome welcome, Miss Celtic! I definitely hope you enjoy your stay and stick around! If you do, then I'm sure we won't be strangers for long!