BlackZodiac

New to the Site!

27 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I'm Jynx - recently joined this community and I could not be happier! I am very excited to graduate and finally get to join all the other role play forums!!!! So far I have been really impressed with the quality of writers on this site and I am so happy to finally found such a great place to write and have fun.

Topics that peek my interest:

- Complex Fantasy Worlds

- Medieval Times

- Marvel & DC Universes

- Game of Thrones

- Harry Potter Universe

- Cyber Punk setting

- Steam Punk setting

- Star Wars Universe (Old Republic era specifically)

- Political Schemes in created worlds

- 1920's/30's setting

Feel free to hit me up in messenger, comment here, or I am currently in a role play in the student forum titled - First day of school - come role play with me there!

Welcome to the site mate, I hope you enjoy it here and find a permanent home. Enjoy yourself!!

Hi there. I'm sure you'll find something that piques your interest. Otherwise you could always start something that does. c:

Thank you for the warm welcomes! - Tsai Kou, I actually just made a thread in the discussion area to try and start up something. :)

I think this place is going to be a great fit for me - I look forward to writing with both of you in the future. 

Hello, Darling! :D Welcome to Surreality! I'm glad you are enjoying yourself already. We're very happy to have you here. :)

Unfortunately, I'm more of a realistic modern day to slight sci-fi person. Fantasy has never really tickled me. Though right now I'm really into fandom role plays because it doesn't require too much thinking, and let's me delve into my fangirly nature. X3

So yes. Welcome again! *hugs*

Thank you for the welcome, I play all kinds of things - modern day included! So maybe we will play together in the future. <3

Perhaps! I'm actually surprised I've been role playing so much in the past couple of weeks. It's been YEARS since I've really written anything. Kinda sad when I kinda sorta own the place. :X

O really? So I should be thanking you for this awesome community then! I have been looking for a good site for years. I love the fact there is a whole student - graduate system to make sure everyone is on an acceptable level. Its genius.

Haha, well thank you. Really, it's the admins you should be thanking for kicking my ass into caring about the place again. Life really caught up to me and I just lost interest for awhile. But I've been on the site since 2003, so it's hard to really totally drop it. :)

And I'm glad you like the idea! Make sure to tell your friends. XD WIN MONEY. /advertisment

Oh how wonderful. You have created an introduction. I am so excited to finally formally say welcome. You know me of course but please just call me Raine or Bells. So welcome dearie!!

Haha, well thank you. Really, it's the admins you should be thanking for kicking my ass into caring about the place again. Life really caught up to me and I just lost interest for awhile. But I've been on the site since 2003, so it's hard to really totally drop it. :)

And I'm glad you like the idea! Make sure to tell your friends. XD WIN MONEY. /advertisment

im sorry did you say money? 0_O ?

Nice to finally make your acquaintance Bell!!!! 

and Bleck I am sending you a message now. lets talk. 

You seem fun!

Hi I'm Blackfrost but some people round here call me Kyo. You can call me either or anything else, really, although I cant guarantee I'll answer to it unless you inform me in due course before said potential new nickname goes into practice!

If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask one of the lovely admins; Raine Bell, Nikkia, our webmaster ack or my ol' buddy ol' pal Valentine. Or you could ask me I guess.

I like all the things you mentioned except game of thrones. I have tried to like it. Honest I have.

That would be because I am fun :P 

You realize that's a challenge to create a new nickname right? This is my new #1 priority. 

& its ok, if everyone liked everything the world would be pretty boring and filled with boring average people. So I am glad you don't like it, but that is neat that we have a lot of the same interests!

ehem, as for nicknames.... -investigates profile for ideas - oh wow you are from scotland that is so bad ass. I hope that is real. You're a guy so Emma Frost or Ice Queen is out of the question. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

option 1) BF

option 2) frost-sickle

option 3) Oyk

option 4) Blanket

I'll come up with more....just you wait.

Welcome aboard, you seem to be settling right in.

As far as your interests, only one struck as unusual (and we will talk about compensation for the injuries inflicted by that strike later):

- 1920's/30's setting

What exactly is so interesting about that setting? I don't think I've seen anyone else specifically into it.

I am a huge fan of The Great Gatsby. Something about that era just holds so much magic to me. Not to mention that is when all of the most famous gangsters of all time lived. The Prohibition era / roaring 20's is fascinating. Its also the time of the first big Hollywood actresses. The whole era is awesome. 

for more info go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roaring_Twenties - wiki to the rescue. 

& what injuries?! who'd I hurt?! oh noes.

Hi! Welcome! We've got a lot of crossover in terms of interests, it would seem. ^o^ Also, the 20's are quite fascinating! Such a time of turmoil and social shifts, and contrast between sinful decadence and desperate poverty. Also the clothes. *swoon* I hadn't thought of RP-ing it! That's awesome.

thank you for the Welcome! & I am glad you are interested! We should get something going in that era!!!!! <3

wow I was not expecting to make so many friends this quickly. goooood thing I posted in the introduce yourself area. :)

Yeeeah, because I mentioned it.

:P

This is how you're helping me win money lol

Oh shnitzle. On the who recommended you I put in your user name on Hex, is there a way to change it?

I don't think so.

It's okay though, it's my fault for not telling you my name on here.

I'm glad you've settled it here. I love it when people I recommend like this place as much as I do.

:D

Actually you can change your referral on your profile settings. 

Also I kinda love frost-sickle!

Edit: I just changed it for you with my mystical admin powers because with great power comes great ways to do things much quicker and probably something else like responsibility or whatever. 

Oh shnitzle. On the who recommended you I put in your user name on Hex, is there a way to change it?

Don't worry. It was close enough to "Pain" that I figured out who it was. ;P