Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wstfgl

Mitsuba Academy: Demon Hunters 2

108 posts in this topic

Alright. I've actually got one less person than previously anticipated, but whatever floats your boat. Feel free to drop suggestions for things you'd like to see, though!

P.S. I assume that Karyu finally took over that ramen owner's shop. Just as planned

EDIT: Ninja'd. This is the work of an enemy Stand!

I could tell you my ending i had planned if you'd like...?

But no i won't be joining. Like i seriously have very limited windows where i can post right now so it would be unfair on everyone.

Yeah if you don't tell us the ending you planned for Karyu we're always going to assume he dropped out of school after Fuyu ended and became a ramen seller. XD

Fair enough. Hit me up ln skype...its kond of a long story xD

Do we assume the characters know each other for simplicity's sake or are we doing the introduction from scratch?

If you start as a normal person, you don't know anyone in the clubs -- or at least don't know what they get up to after school. You might know them as classmates however. (For simplicity's sake I'm considering lumping all PCs within the same year into one class. First one to call dibs on the window seat two rows from the back gets it.)

The characters who have been in the clubs for a while probably know others within the club, so Shu and Erize know each other. (The fact that they were both in the Art Club even before Miyamoto-sensei showed up is truly a grand coincidence.) On the other hand, while it's likely Misa has met Erin due to familial connections, there's no other veteran in the Lit Club who'd know Misa.

Berserker-chan, sadly, knows no one besides Senpai.

Congratulations, the Throne of Heroes that is the second window seat from the back is now yours.

As you sit upon it, you feel your urge to study weakening and your urge to stare out at the sky and think about random crap intensifying.

WHAT DO

> learn to spin stationery

> fantasize about magical powers

> fantasize about magical boobies

> j-jam it in!

> I should go.

I'm going to take the seat in the front right corner then...or maybe I'll take the single seat in the very back of the class that is often empty because that person rarely shows up to class....hmmm...I need to figure out my character first XD

Okay, I've received a character from Shadow who'd fit in the setting, so a character should be up the next time he looks at his inbox.

In other words, the Lit Club is ready to go. I'll kick things off tonight when I get home

SANZIIIIIIIIIIII

Congratulations, the Throne of Heroes that is the second window seat from the back is now yours.

As you sit upon it, you feel your urge to study weakening and your urge to stare out at the sky and think about random crap intensifying.

WHAT DO

That depends. Does the Throne of Games Heroes grant access to a clear view of the courtyard, where various schoolgirls are inexplicably always seen participating in some kind of outdoor sport even during universal homeroom period so that Raiha can ogle their luscious, vast boobies and melt away between their silky smooth thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets down their sensuous and suggestive frame?

If yes, he's gonna charge 1500 yen per a dozen pictures taken on demand.

If no, Raiha will be a grandmaster at pen spinning comes midterm.

...You are now the master of pen spinning.

In other news, the main thread for events common to all players (e.g. School hours, school-wide events, the impending destruction of all creation) will be the Lit Club thread since everyone can post in that one. Art Club social links and adventuring go in the other thread.

For students of the Art Club, your first fight won't be so soon. Report as per normal to school, and come to the Art Club after lessons. Your new teacher will be introduced there shortly~

(Will be starting the thread soon)

Ara ara, a new school year's started~

This is the main thread. All Lit Club students hang around here, and the Art Club peeps can stick around here when they're having classes. Feel free to mingle with your other classmates (ALL ORIGINAL CHARACTERS, DO NOT STEAL) and do, well, student things. Everyone's in either 1-C or 2-B unless stated otherwise; just a minor detail to help out with classroom interactions.

Also, the Lit Club isn't meeting up today. Feel free to explore Mitsuba and get into trouble, you're all adults now (YOU TOTALLY WILL.).

Just to make sure I'm understanding it; Art Club guys will have their own thread to post in, while Lit will have theirs (which is the one Wst has posted). However, Art Club guys can post in the Lit Club thread for normal classes. That sound about right?

Yeah, pretty much that. You can go ahead and start your first day, go make some friends or something.

Slight change of plans, Art Club students will post in the main thread for the first day of school. Akira will be the homeroom teacher for class 2-B, and will be putting up a leaflet for interested students to apply to join the Art Club soon.

(Fixed)

Also, go put up a picture of Miyamoto-sensei already~

For the first homeroom of class 2-B, Miyamoto-sensei looks like this:

Screen-Shot-2013-07-11-at-8.16.41-PM.png

Also, second year students can skip to reading only the 3rd and 4th parts of my post because it's a little long.

Okay, it's been a while since the last post. If Yajuu and Shadow don't get anything up by tomorrow we'll assume they're late for school or absent and carry on first.

Just a note, Yajuu: it's not after summer break, it's spring right now.

Also, it's not strictly necessary to carry your Demon Reaper everywhere in many cases; many of them can dematerialize at will until needed. Of course, there might be good reasons for keeping them physical all the time, like if yours take a while to be summoned.

Otherwise, thanks for posting!

Sorry sorry. I've been really stressed out with college problems the last few days and haven't made it back until late. I'll try to get my character finished tonight and my post in tomorrow. There's a lot to read and I'm not sure I can finish so much tonight alone. Also, if I post really short things it's because I simply can't keep up with the overwhelming amount everyone posts.

Name: Kurosawa Aiko

Appearance:

773830607_1038177.gif?4

Powers: Hyper-Mind: A form of controlled synesthesia that can both heighten the senses as well as blend them together. This increases the speed at which information is processed and stored, resulting in heightened perception of all senses. This condition was discovered early in her childhood. Though her eyes sight is fine, glasses help to control the condition. It is also further enhanced by Setsuna just like her body is.

After Image: The ability to move at inhuman speeds, or split into several instances at increased speeds. This comes from her lineage as a Miko and, while it's a very weak power compared to what it could be, her demon reaper enhances this ability to its true glory. 

Kage no Ha Setsuna: This demon reaper is one passed down through her family. It's something of a living blade and when it it damaged it will regenerate and repair itself. It's very durable and sharp, more so than normal blades, but this isn't the biggest thing. The Kage no Ha Setsuna gives a boost to natural abilities with its own energy. When it cuts into living things, it eats and absorbs power from its victim, channeling that into itself and allowing the user to further enhance their abilities.

Personality: Frank and straight forward. Aiko-chan doesn't exprvess much emotion well when she speaks and acts. When she speaks of serious matters like love, people think she is joking because of the lack of emotion and her straight forwardness. Aiko sits in the lone seat in the far back left corner of the classroom. Often times she comes and goes as she wants, much to some sensei's despair. While she usually appears to club activities, some days her seat will be empty until after lunch or even longer! This adds on to the mystery surrounding her. She loves to read and when seen often has a book in hand, even if she isn't reading it. This doesn't mean she doesn't have friends, people she takes to, or feelings. She's still a teenage girl after all.

History: Kurosawa Aiko was born to a family who tends one of the major shrines in the region, along with other people. She was  born with it, but her parents didn't realize Aiko had Synesthesia until her teacher caught her saying strange things about seeing sounds and colored letters. She went to hospitals across the country for her condition soon after and was subject to all manner of tests and brain scans to determine her condition and the degree of it.

At the age of ten the buzz of her Synesthesia had calmed down, though left her with unpleasant memories. Over the years, she went back on occasion to test her condition and see if it was having any negative effects, though the condition only helped her. However, this likely contributed to her personality. Aiko took up swordplay early on and has trained at it in school as well as at her home place. While being a shrine maiden she is tasked with keeping demons at bay. While she hasn't actually seen a demon before, she has fought with the literature since she was a first year at Mitsuba Academy. Passed down since the Sengoku period, her family owns the Kage no Ha Setsuna, which she now wields. 

Miscellaneous: Despite fighting, Aiko is a fantastic cook and often brings her own lunch to school. Her friends often fawn over how overly tasty everything she cooks is. despite everything said in all of the above she is a first year. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0