Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wstfgl

Mitsuba Academy: Demon Hunters 2

108 posts in this topic

Yeah sorry guys. As much as a desperately want to do this RP with Aiko, I just can't at the speed you guys are going. I have to drop out since I'm incapable of it.

Alright, sorry to hear that. That brings us down to 3 per team, so I guess the plot lines might intermingle more to give everyone more chances to interact.

'Cause of this, RP's still open for one or two more.

Okay, that wraps up the first day. Number of PC casualties: one. Aiko didn't make it home that night.

That was a joke. I think.

There's no Warlock to fight tomorrow (that would be silly) but the Lit Club is having a meeting to welcome the new faces.

"I am Erin Lafayette, adoptive daughter and protege of the Demon hunter Giles Lavalley. I am the wielder of the Demon Reaper Eternal Blaze and heir to its legacy. I find the things that man is not meant to know...and I kill them."

This kind of poser phrase is just begging for a stupid question in response.

"Do demons die when they are killed?"

Only if you J-JAM IT IN.

Your Demon Reaper, I mean.

> I should go

Sorry for double posting, I broke the word doc into two parts and forgot the edit button is there....

Don't you mean you're INFLATING YOUR PITIFUL POST COUNT

civ5lp911.jpg

Also, that was possibly the most awkward page-topper seen on this site for a while

There goes my cunning plan. Curse you, wstfgl.

Edit: I just realized I actually broke the document into three parts, but this time I actually remember stealth edit is a thing XD

For the Art Club: There won't be much going on after the first fight, so you could spend the free time however you want. Suggested activities include getting to know your teammates, Social Linking, or playing cricket.

There goes my cunning plan. Curse you, wstfgl.

Edit: I just realized I actually broke the document into three parts, but this time I actually remember stealth edit is a thing XD

You can't win, I practically WROTE the playbook on post inflation!

How do you think I have the second-highest post count with brain so devoid of interesting things to say?!

Let's go play Cricket. It'll only take us 3 days.

Also, activity for the Lit Club is probably introductions and a round of practice.

Yeah I like that idea. Lavalley can tell them "If you wanna work with us, show us your cards and we will reveal ours."

A question for Yajuu: Does Shu's Demon Reaper require the blood of his enemy to go into lightsaber mode? Because if not, I can see a few ways for the weapon to win against bloodless foes:

A/ Cut himself (bonus point for laughing like a maniac and saying: Looks like it's time for Jack...to let 'er rip!)

B/ Bring around a bag of rats and cut them everytime you wanna fight. (I sure hope PETA doesn't frequent this site)

C/ Some kind of medical blood bag.

Oh yeah, she would definitely love to be ran through by his magical blade, drawing a smidgen of blood just enough to greatly increase the penetrating power of his mighty long and hard weapon.

I guess the moral of the story is to always wear a condom when you fight warlocks.

@Sir Vey, No. It is not the blood of an enemy that fills his super meter but any blood at all. So your ideas are all valid, as is Wstfgl's. I've come up with a few ways for him to fight should he come across a bloodless opponent or the like.

I guess that should come in handy when the inevitable 'Guy filled with hornets instead of blood' shows up.

Of course I would do such a thing. We already had 'guy with acid for blood' already.

Come to think of it, would the power trigger if the target has unusual blood-substitutes like the above? (I hope it does, or you'll have to use said methods all the time, which is not a good sign. A fix for not being able to use your power should be an innovative idea to outwit your opponent, not a crutch you have to rely on just to fight.)

Well even if the sword isn't a lightsaber, it's still a reaper blade, meaning it's crazy sharp. Raiha is also using his sword like a normal weapon and it works.

Welp, the generic J*mp Manga Rival Team has reared its ugly head!

One of them has a bone to pick with Raiha. I'm sure we'll see him again soon.

Everyone and their mother seems to have a weapon that can change form in this story. Halberd sniper rifle? Really?

Hmm...

Railgun sword doesn't sound that bad actually...

Hmm...

Rocket-propelled ball and chain. The chain is made out of linked incendiary grenades.

Your move, mad scientist.

Looks like something suspicious is going on in town! Will our brave heroes be able to defeat the menace of COCYTUS, THE PUPPET MASTER? See you next time on Mitsuba Academy: At Least We Make More Sense Than Bl**ch, coming to you next week on Shounen J*mp!

If you're wondering what the club is up to in the hours before the Thrall inevitably attacks one of you... well, you aren't actually doing anything important. Probably talking about random rubbish or something. Until the Student Council President bursts in and demands to know what you lazy chucklefucks are doing, and to get your act together on pain of disbanding. In other words, you're being dragooned into actually acting like a club for once and doing something for the school festival. 

Obviously, this is your Student Council President.

wpPC1Kh.gif

For the Art Club, your opponent details are as follows:

Warlock of the Wild Hunt: Vincent

He is a tough foe that will employ intelligent strategies and counter-maneuvers to avoid being cornered. Expect a tough fight.

Main abilities:

Wild Hunt Transformation - Like all Warlocks of the Wild Hunt, Vincent can transform into a huge wolf.

Demon Reaper: Magnus - Vincent can reflexively or actively turn any part of his body into flexible steel, not restricting his movements but protecting him from external attacks. Think Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Thralls - Vincent has a Thrall in the shape of a giant mutant wolf with far too many eyes. However, when you cut it open, it will reveal that the wolf form is simply an outer shell. Inside is a swarm of malicious bees that will move as though controlled by a single consciousness.

Weapons: His Demon Reaper, Magnus, is a huge broadsword that Vincent wields with little to no effort. He is highly skilled at close-range combat and can fend off multiple attackers at once. However, when forced, he also has a pistol and two grenades. He is able to survive a point-blank grenade blast due to his metal body.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0