Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wstfgl

Mitsuba Academy: Demon Hunters 2

108 posts in this topic

Okay, I don't think anyone can beat the Thrall except Erize. Erin and Shu's powers are both useless against bees. I'd think it's most likely he'll get away even if we do manage to take the Thrall down.

I'll work on the first post then.

EDIT: Post done. I took the liberty of making Shu and Erize act, I hope I did them justice.

The Warlock's in all probability escaped in the confusion following the explosion, but not before siccing his three Thralls on the group. Erin's out of commission thanks to the blast, but she'll live. Luckily for the other two, she probably shielded them from the brunt of the explosion.

Okay, here's the first Thrall you're up against after your day in school.

Name: Logi (Hisao Hyuuga)

Appearance: Disguised as a human, he looks identical to his host (stocky, dark hair slicked back, rumpled school uniform) except for skin discoloration on his left arm. When he drops his disguise to attack, he swells up and bursts out of his skin, becoming a bizarre-looking, spindly creature three meters tall.

Personality: As a mindless Thrall, he ain't a great conversationalist. On the other hand, Cocytus can taunt you through him.

Abilities:

Logi is a pretty tough Thrall and can probably take on the entire group at one go.

Boundary Field: A barrier that protects the Thrall from mundane and magical attacks from a distance, but can be neutralized by a Demon Reaper at close range. Think an AT Field.

Gaze of Flame: Logi can superheat objects in the path of its gaze. The actual destructive beam is invisible, but its eyes will flash brightly a second before it fires.

HEAT Lances : Logi's arms are wickedly sharp claws that can tear, grab and slash, but the main danger lies not in the claw -- it can trigger an explosive reaction within its forearm similar to a shaped charge, propelling a jet of superheated matter into anything within a few meters of the front of the claw like a lance.

Regeneration: only a strike that shatters Logi's core at its heart will kill it; it will eventually regenerate from all other damage.

Hellish Rebuke: The core of Logi is its only weak point due to its instability -- however, because of said instability, it will explode violently upon its death.

Ugh so sorry, I lazed around all weekend doing all the D&D stuff. Got a short post up, I will work on the rest during CNY. Shipspassinthenight will handle the convo with the student council president.

Ok, I'm writing my post now but I just need to clarify something. Are the Art Club members currently fighting just the Bee-Wolf thrall at the moment?

Pretty much, though there's three wolves in total (though they just count as one Thrall).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0