Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Kingdom Mystery [Discussion Thread]

20 posts in this topic

Kingdom Mystery: The Revolution

8f04f35dede887130522bdbb9e337cf6.jpg?w=5

SCENARIO

A rebellion is brewing outside the walls of the city of Bymerrow, and the citizens are growing uneasy about the tension in the air. Even among the royal court, the knights who have pledged their loyalty to the king have become corrupt, seeking to depose the king from his throne. To remedy the situation, the king has initiated an "Inner Circle" system, only allowing certain knights in.

GAMEPLAY

Players will be divided into two factions, Loyal and Chaos. Chaos Knights will know their faction members but Loyal Knights will not. Each Phase, the Knight with the most number of votes will enter the Inner Circle. The side which gets all their members into the Inner Circle first wins.

Each Phase will end after 48 hours or when all votes have come in, whichever is earlier. During each Phase, every player may vote, send a private Message to another player, and/or use an Ability. All three of these actions can be taken in one Phase. Messages are always sent simultaneously at the end of each Phase and can be as long as you want. Players in the Inner Circle also get an extra ability to send another Message to all other members of the Inner Circle.

When all but one of the Knights of one faction have entered the Inner Circle, a warning message will be issued publicly. Chaos Knights get additional skills based on how many of their members are inside the Inner Circle. There exists one member on each faction who can convert someone to their side.

Participants

Ethereal

Wstfgl

DayDreamer

Noia

Seanzilla

Solyeuse

HerculeHastings
Sir Vey Lance

ShipsPassInTheNight

I can't let Bing get away with its sins.

I changed my avatar set to call dibs on Zhuge Liang, but then I realized that I don't know which kingdom is being referenced here.

Good news: We have people interested!

Bad news: The bots lied to us all along and ran off sniggering. 

It's okay, you aren't alone. I am completely incapable of guile.

Or subtlety.

Or basketball.

Or air hockey.

Or cordless bungee jumping.

Or pretending not to be an infiltrator from a world where all meaningful information is conveyed by shouting and waving your hands dramatically- whoops.

Planning is done! I'll be editing the first post with the rules of the game. Meanwhile, I'll wait for Shriastae and Resonance to reply if they're joining before I start the game.

Please wait warmly~

Thank you for waiting warmly! The game has started!

Ice you're colder than the blackest depths of my soul