Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Kingdom Mystery: The Revolution [PHASE 3]

94 posts in this topic

Kingdom Mystery: The Revolution

8f04f35dede887130522bdbb9e337cf6.jpg?w=5

SCENARIO

A rebellion is brewing outside the walls of the city of Bymerrow, and the citizens are growing uneasy about the tension in the air. Even among the royal court, the knights who have pledged their loyalty to the king have become corrupt, seeking to depose the king from his throne. To remedy the situation, the king has initiated an "Inner Circle" system, only allowing certain knights in.

GAMEPLAY

Players will be divided into two factions, Loyal and Chaos. Chaos Knights will know their faction members but Loyal Knights will not. Each Phase, the Knight with the most number of votes will enter the Inner Circle. The side which gets all their members into the Inner Circle first wins.

Each Phase will end after 48 hours or when all votes have come in, whichever is earlier. During each Phase, every player may vote, send a private Message to another player, and/or use an Ability. All three of these actions can be taken in one Phase. Messages are always sent simultaneously at the end of each Phase and can be as long as you want. Players in the Inner Circle also get an extra ability to send another Message to all other members of the Inner Circle.

When all but one of the Knights of one faction have entered the Inner Circle, a warning message will be issued publicly. Chaos Knights get additional skills based on how many of their members are inside the Inner Circle. There exists one member on each faction who can convert someone to their side.

PLAYERS

Inner Circle [0/9]

None.

Outer Circle [9/9]

Ethereal, the Knight of Valor

Wstfgl, the Knight of Honor

DayDreamer, the Knight of Courage Kawaii

Noia, the Knight of Compassion

Seanzilla, the Knight of Justice

Solyeuse, the Knight of Zeal

HerculeHastings, the Knight of Integrity
Sir Vey Lance, the Knight of Peace

ShipsPassInTheNight, the Knight of Wisdom

PHASE 1 [48 HOURS]

Hail, mine brethren! I am the Knight of Honor! Wilt thou join me in jolly cooperation?

Also, doest one not find it droll that Sir DayDreamer and Sir Ethereal have almost the same title?

The only member with an appropriate name here is Sir Vey Lance, LOL.

Also, I'm the Knight of Integrity! It's quite obvious that my loyalty is unquestionable!

The distraught Knight of Compassion - currently weeping over a lone grass a passing farmer trod on - could only manage a slight wave of a hand as her fellow Knights introduced themselves.

Forsooth, Lady Noia's appearance truly befits her nature. Truly, thou must find the loss of even the smallest life an unforgivable tragedy!

(Imagining Chiyo's dad weeping for the grass. Struggling not to laugh like a hyena in public.)

"You flatter me, Sir Wst. Compassion exists in all of humankind. It's heartbreaking how so many of us have abandoned our moral values... we must fulfill our duty as Knights and bring this brewing unrest to an end. We have to!"

The Knight of Compassion proceeds to kneel down and dig a small grave for the crumpled blade of grass, while crying over the bit of dirt she indubitably displaced from the ground.

( I googled imaged 'Chiyo's dad'...he looks really...majestic)

Greeting to you all, friends. I am the Knight of Peace, sworn protector to the King and his Kingdom. It saddens me greatly that things have escalated to the point of rebellion, and thus I beseech your aid in stopping this needless bloodshed and restoring the land to its former glory.

Gather ameow, fellow knyaights! Answer the call of the motherland!

CYeC03a.gif PUUUUUUUUU~!

The First Knyaight, Sir Ethermeow, has descended!

6epr57D.gif

Call me when there is smiting to be done. That's pretty much my job as Knight of Justice. Yeah.

Very well! Should we not settle the matter at hand -- who among us should ascend to the esteemed Inner Circle to better protect our King?

I would, of course, nominate myself, but such self-aggrandizement is unbecoming. Perhaps I shall nominate the cat, in the name of species equality!

Indeed, Sir Wstfgl, self-aggrandizement is most unbecoming.

I see a name that had recommended itself earlier in this conversation, one of the Knight of Integrity, Sir HerculeHastings. May I recommend that everyone vote for her?

The Knight of Compassion has absolute faith in all of her comrades! She will vote for anyone and everyone at this stage - just lead the way.

I shalt vote for the [cat], for no other reason but finding it amusing that a mere cat will become the King's most trusted confidant.

Surely, this will not lead to great tragedy.

I shall vote for the Knight of Compassion, for she who values life so could only be but a kindred spirit.

The Knight of Peace clearly cannot tell apart a man from a woman. This is probably because of all the plate armor everyone's wearing. Anyway, please put your votes in bold for easy counting~

Meow! Thank you, Sir Wstfgl!

My mind is as sharp as my claws! Because there are 9 knights assembled, I assume that there are 6 Loyal knyights and 3 evil kitties.

By the end of today, there'll likely be 5 Loyal kynights, 3 evil kitties and 1 turncoat calico! Watch your back, meow!

I must say for a fellow esteemed knight, Sir Wstfgl is strangely flippant when it comes to making a decision of such grave significance. I could only pray it was not the work of an enemy's Stand the influence of Chaos that compelled his words.

I shalt vote for the [cat], for no other reason but finding it amusing that a mere cat will become the King's most trusted confidant.

Surely, this will not lead to great tragedy.

By the end of today, there'll likely be 5 Loyal kynights, 3 evil kitties and 1 turncoat calico! Watch your back, meow!

"Do you mean to say one of us Knights will be switching sides after night falls? Inconceivable!" The Knight of Compassion wept. "How reliable is this piece of news?"

I must say for a fellow esteemed knight, Sir Wstfgl is strangely flippant when it comes to making a decision of such grave significance. I could only pray it was not the work of an enemy's Stand the influence of Chaos that compelled his words.

No, it is thou who art flippant, basing thine decision on who acts most like a Native American from a commercial!

Have at thee!

In all the Knights among us now, the only Knight that I trust is myself (and my Integrity decrees that I cannot lie about this). This game, unlike previous mafia games, is more of a game of speed, where both sides compete to get all members on their side into the Inner Circle. We also know that there is a member among us with enough seductive power to convert members to either side. *scrutinises everyone's plate mail carefully*

The point is that voting a Chaos member into the Inner Circle will increase the powers of Chaos members, if I haven't read wrongly. This is why we have to be careful. On the other hand, I do not know what the Loyal Knights can gain from attrition. I can only hope that some of us have powers that will be of use to us over time. However, due to the lack of a Night Phase in this game (I guess no Knight wishes to take the midnight watch), I do not know the likely mechanics of the abilities among the players.

As such, I can only do what I trust is right and vote the Knight of Integrity, HerculeHastings into the Inner Circle. I beseech all Loyal Knights to trust me on this.

I'm inclined to believe Lady HH, though I'd rather not reveal just why right now - I assure you that my reasoning goes beyond "I think she probably isn't lying". As it stands, Phase 1 is ending soon; I think it behooves me to do something.

Vote for Lady HH.

This is your Queen writing to you from the Hidden Keep. I am terribly sorry to interrupt, as I know you Knights are in the middle of a very serious debate, but I have decided to help you as much as I can. So far, all I can figure to do is keep notes for you. Here is the current tally:

1 vote for the Knight of Valor(West)

1 vote for the Knight of Compassion(Sir Vey)

2 votes for the Knight of Integrity(HH and Sol)

Here is the current number of Knights within my beloved King's Inner Circle:

Here is the time remaining for this Day Phase:

Approximately 3 hours.

As of right now the Knight of Integrity will be chosen to enter the Inner Circle.

I trust that you all will make the right decisions for the King and I. We are in your hands. Good luck.

~Your Royal Iceness

The point is that voting a Chaos member into the Inner Circle will increase the powers of Chaos members, if I haven't read wrongly.

"Yes, yes, that is true," confirmed King OctOctOctium, nodding vigorously. "The more of them get in, the worse things get!"

I'm just going to vote for the Knight of Integrity as well because she is trustworthy according to herself.