Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Kingdom Mystery: The Revolution [PHASE 3]

94 posts in this topic

Meow! *bows to the King OctOctOctium and Her Royal Iceness*

I shall elect meowself, the Knyight of Valor, as your feline guard! I have mew informietion that makes it vital that I be first to enter the Inner Circle! (My ability just got modified!)

1 person likes this

While I have no reason to doubt Lady HH's integrity, I hath given my word to vouch for Sir Ethermeow. It would besmirch my honor to go back on mine word, so my vote stands.

The heralds need better education, they got my title wrong! "Courage" is not how you spell "Kawaii". I'm also known as the "knight who says Nico Nico Ni!"

The point is that voting a Chaos member into the Inner Circle will increase the powers of Chaos members, if I haven't read wrongly.

In that case they are surely more desperate to get in than the loyal knights even. We loyal knights can take our time and let our deserved recognition come to us, but those underhanded knights have to beg and plead to get in soon so they can sabotage the rest of us.

Very well, the Knight of Integrity shall have my vote as well. I trust she will do much good, and shield even the tiniest mote of bacteria from harm.

A modification of abilities? I wonder why Ethereal must be first to enter the Inner Circle. If what he says is true, and he is also on the good side, then I would gladly give up my spot for him -- I don't need to be first to enter the Inner Circle. However, can we trust him? Hmmm.

"Hm, hm, the Knight of Integrity does sound like a trustworthy sort of person," said King OctOctOctium. "Yes, yes, I think she'll do fine in the Inner Circle!"

HH the Knight of Integrity is now in the Inner Circle!

PLAYERS

Inner Circle [1/9]

HerculeHastings, the Knight of Integrity

Outer Circle [8/9]

Ethereal, the Knight of Valor

Wstfgl, the Knight of Honor

DayDreamer, the Knight of Courage Kawaii

Noia, the Knight of Compassion

Seanzilla, the Knight of Justice

Solyeuse, the Knight of Zeal

Sir Vey Lance, the Knight of Peace

ShipsPassInTheNight, the Knight of Wisdom

PHASE 2 [48 HOURS]

Considering that there is one Knight on both Factions with the ability to turn someone to their side and the fact that the Chaos Knights get stronger by getting members in the Inner Circle, I wouldn't be surprised if either the Knight of Integrity or the next knight to be elected get turned to the side of Chaos. I can imagine them being eager to unlock more of their power.

As such I'd say we vote for someone who has proven to be extremely bad at being subtle.

I vote for Wstfgl, the Knight of Sucking At Keeping Your Evil Identity A Secret.

Meow! To ensure the royalty's safety, those who voted for the Kynight of Integrity shouldn't be ameowed to enter the Inner Circle in this maound nor the next.

The bad kitties are always among the most active ones, and there was a very concerted push for the Knyight of Integrity. Paw knyights, in fact! They are the Knyights of Compassion (Dame Noia), Peace (Sir Vey Lance) and Zeal (Sir Solyeuse) remaining. Our culprits are likely among them, as my whiskers feel it! My logic is as straight as my fur is stiff right meow!

I once again elect meowself into the Inner Circle!

Sir Seanzilla, thou doest wound me with thy words. I am blameless, my honor as spotless as... As the opposite of a leopard. An anti-leopard. Yes.

However, it is true that the intricacies of deception lie beyond me. I earned my station through strength of arm and purity of spirit, not slipperiness of tongue... Unlike some people.

Vote me into the Inner Circle if thou doest desire, though I gain no great advantage from that esteemed privilege. At the very least, you shalt be helping the forces of good prevail against the darkness that assails us.

Though Sir Seanzilla's words might be true, perhaps the craven traitors doest wish to save their ability for later, when they have discovered the nature of our talents. Then, they might strike at those of us whose skills, if turned against us, could be ruinous! For instance, those of us gifted with powers of knowledge and insight could be subverted should their skills be made known, and they would use their monopoly on the truth to spread discord and falsehoods among us!

With 3 hours left to the end of Phase 2, the votes currently stand at 1 for Wstfgl and 1 for Ethereal. If no other votes are cast, I'll roll a d2 to determine which one of them enters the Inner Circle!

Very well, then. I shall accept this opportunity that the sagacious Knight of Justice has offered, whether his motives are savory or otherwise, and vote myself onto the Inner Circle.

I promise to bring an end to Chaos, usher in an era of grossly incandescent brotherhood and jolly cooperation, implement squire care reform and cut Inner Circle debt.

Why anyone would cast doubt on an unopinionated Knight, I have no idea

Ete's words only inspires me to pour in even more kindness than ever

Enter the inner ring, he shall!

Please put the 'abilities' you were talking about to good use. 

[Voting for the Kitty Knight]

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" King OctOctOctium guffawed. "The votes currently stand as such:"

2 for Wstfgl, the Knight of Honor

2 for Ethereal, the Kitty Knight of Valor

1 for Noia, the Knight of Compassion

"As the vote stands, I will still have to flip a coin to determine who gets into the Inner Circle!"

Nya? Coin…? Shiny, meow! Me want, me want! *jumps around the king's feet and reaches for it*

King OctOctOctium throws a gold coin in the air, catching it as it falls. "Looks like Ethereal the Kitty Knight has entered the Inner Circle! Congratulations!"

*applause*

Now that there are two players in the Inner Circle, allow me to remind everyone that Inner Circle members can send up to two Messages per round, with the second message being sent to all members of the Inner Circle.

Ethereal the Knight of Valor is now in the Inner Circle!

PLAYERS

Inner Circle [2/9]

HerculeHastings, the Knight of Integrity

Ethereal, the Kitty Knight of Valor

Outer Circle [7/9]

Wstfgl, the Knight of Honor

DayDreamer, the Knight of Courage Kawaii

Noia, the Knight of Compassion

Seanzilla, the Knight of Justice

Solyeuse, the Knight of Zeal

Sir Vey Lance, the Knight of Peace

ShipsPassInTheNight, the Knight of Wisdom

PHASE 3 [48 HOURS]

VULdSGi.gif

Sir Ethermeow reporting for duty in the keep! I've been sniffing ameow and I've mews to share!

Be warned, fellow knyights! Sir Vey Lance is a CrazyChaosCat! Dame HerculeHastings was a good kitty at the last instance of checking, but may have turned feral since then. In any case, I rat-commend that we disameow Sir Vey Lance from entering the Inner Circle, hisssss!

That's exactly what a filthy heretic would say, criminal scum!

Surely, thou art a suspicious character to begin with even without the Cat Knight's lead to go off on, having voted not once, but twice for another Knight! Surely, an innocent Knight working for the forces of Order would not take such a gamble, knowing that even if the other Knight were innocent, they could have fallen at any time? Thy buffoonery has betrayed thee, Knight of False Peace!

I cast my own vote for myself for now; no one as yet has come up with a more compelling case worthy of gambling with my vote.

Well the cat says it knows Vey Lance is a bad guy but the cat also sent me a message in the last phase asking me to vote for it, and listing its abilities. They did not include anything that could detect allegiance.

So the cat either lied to me or is lying to us all now.

I wouldn't trust anything that cat says. It has a reputation for being 'open and honest' while lying through his teeth. Unlike Wstfgl the Knight of Obvious Allignment, the cat is a lot better at tricking people.

This is why I am a dog person.

Perhaps the cat got a tip-off from another Knight via a covert message? It would make sense for the actual investigator to remain hidden after all, and pass messages through a mouthpiece and reduce the risk of being converted or silenced.

If the Knyight of Kawaii/Courage thinks about the informietion I've given him, especially regarding my Passive, he'll realize what I was trying to do here and what he's just done. *groans*

Or maybe I trusted the wrong Knyight and he's actually mewing for Chaos. =/

The thing is if an evil knight were to choose to claim to have the ability that you claimed to, there is no way to disprove it, and if believed it means the person is not a suspect. So you're still potentially an evil knight who lied and it'd be foolish to ignore that possibility.

But even if you're good, there are more useful things to be done than what you were trying to do.

Regardless of his innocence or guilt, he's already within the Inner Circle now. We should just err on the side of caution and vote in someone who isn't Sir Vey Lance or anyone he'd implicate with his votes. (I.E. Lady Noia)

Which is why you should vote for me, since as mentioned before, I'm incapable of guile.