Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Kingdom Mystery: The Revolution [PHASE 3]

94 posts in this topic

The Knyight of Kawaii's first statement is as fair as my coat of fur! sits on his haunches, licks his paws, and waits for someone else to do "more useful things"

is picked up by a randomly-passing maiden

oogkRw6m.jpg

Irregardless of intent, the Knight of Compassion still thinks it heartwarming that at least one Knight found her reliable enough to be worth investing votes on. She could barely manage a pat on his back before bursting out into another round of tears.

Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea trying to be the tension-reliever when the situation is so dire.

My fellow knights, if I may be so bold, please allow me the chance to present a hypothetical scenario: Sir Wstfgl and Sir Cat are in cahoots with each other as agents of Chaos. On one hand, Sir Cat would have my reputation stained and besmirched, turning me into a perfect decoy for Sir Wstfgl to direct all suspicions toward just so that the rest of us loyal knights here would be tricked into thinking he's simply a simpleton with good intentions. With just a few words spoken underneath this facade, he could easily eliminate both myself and Lady Noia, taking away from the force of good two of its allies.

My decision to vote for Lady Noia has nothing to do with a hidden ulterior motive. I simply think out of all the knights who have come forward, her actions and words resonate the most with my core belief: one of peace and compassion. Trust after all, Sir Wstfgl, has to be earned, not begged for. I did what I thought was best, especially when the rest of the world seems to have gone bananas and voted for a cat to be the king's aide.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. No.

Thou art foolish if thou expecteth us to believe thee when one says thy vote was cast on a basis of a name. Anything can be affected, and even now I still hold doubts in my heart that the act Lady HerculeHastings has put up is genuine, even if my sources hath said otherwise. Those tears shed for the grass and the trees may very well be crocodile tears -- and Lady Noia has done nothing to convince anyone else that she is worthy of a vote beyond this excessive blubbering, and yet thou persists on taking a gamble and voting for her anyway, when the most obvious choice is, whether one likes it or not, thyself.

I too, however, am curious as to what Sir Cat has discovered. We are already aware thou holdeth a secret that was previously disclosed to the Knight of Kawaii -- now that attention has been drawn to it, can the truth be disclosed in the name of honor?

Oh, my my my my! You won't believe what happened! Some of the rebellious citizens got in and started attacking us! King OctOctOctium is unconscious but he will be alright. I just have a few scratches. We have moved locations and are safe once again... for now.

Anyway, with my beloved King temporarily out of commission, I'll once again try to help you brave Knights as best I can. I shall move this Phase onwards!

It seems there was only one vote placed today. So, will everyone please welcome the Knight of Honor to the King's Inner Circle! Though you voted for yourself, since no one argued, I truly believe you will serve us well.

Here is the new count for those in the King's Inner Circle:

The Knight of Integrity(HH)

The Knight of Valor(Eth)

The Knight of Honor(West)

Here is those remaining outside of the King's Inner Circle:

6/9

The Knight of Courage(Day)

The Knight of Compassion(Noia)

The Knight of Justice(Sean)

The Knight of Zeal(Sol)

The Knight of Peace(Sir Vey Lance)

The Knight of Wisdom(ShipsPassInTheNight)

I trust that you all will make the right decisions for the King and I. We are in your hands. Good luck.

~Your Royal Iceness

Day Phase 4(48 Hours)

Forsooth, we Knights have been lax in our duties! As the newest member of the Inner Circle, I shalt strive to prevent such a recurrence!

Nothing seems to have emerged for us to make better decisions. Does someone have any ability that they can use at this stage?

Hast thou not seen the communique sent to thee, o Knight of Integrity? That is what I have learnt from my ability. 

*tumbles out of a Large Barrel*

Hisssss! A blas-paw-my has been committed against meow! The fair maiden who approached meow turned out to have been sent by an Cat of Chaos! I was bound and silenced like a common thief! *indignant*

(Also, I don't understand. Was the King knocked out as a result of an ability being activated?)

Okay since I've used up all my uses I guess I will reveal my ability. My ability was to investigate players and learn their abilities. I've used it on HH, Wstfgl and Vey Lance.

The most interesting one is HH's ability. "Emboldening Speech: Convert one player into a Chaos Knight. If the target is already a Chaos Knight, nothing happens and this skill is consumed. You may only convert players within the Inner Circle. This ability is done in private. (1 Use)". I can't speak for the Cat, but if you'd ask me that sure looks like she is a Chaos Knight and has been one all this time. I'm going to assume he was the one she converted, which is why he claims that she is a loyal knight.

Wstfgl and Vey Lance were good guys. I'm not gonna reveal their abilities in case I am wrong and HH still has her power to turn someone, but basically, so they know I'm not bullshitting:

Demand Honor: ***. You may only use this ability once per Phase. This ability is done in private. (3 Uses)
Rally Forces: ***. You may only use this ability once per Phase. This ability is done in private. (1 Use)

So yeah. Do whatever you want with this.

Conclusion: If Sanzi is telling the truth, the Knight of _____ exists purely for flavour. Bah. And now I look suspicious.

Westie? SVL? Confirmation?

(Also, I don't understand. Was the King knocked out as a result of an ability being activated?)

No I was knocked out by a combination of school work and Monster Hunter 4U. XD

1 person likes this

Well, I have information that indicates Seanzi is either lying or has been misled. I'm inclined to believe the latter.

No, this information isn't "Ha, joke's on you! I'm a Chaos Knight!"

Meow! The Kynight of Justice's informietion directly contradicts the meow-sage I was sent yesterday!

"Your suspicions are correct. Sir Vey Lance serves Chaos. Last I checked, HerculeHastings is loyal, but that might have changed."

Also, my best evidence in my defense is my being silenced yesterday! 

You have been Silenced by one of the Chaos Knights! You cannot post, vote or send Messages during this Phase anymore, but you may still use your ability if you wish.

It's pawssible that the sender of the meow-sage was a ChaosCat, but I'm not sure why they would Silence meow after I shared the informietion publicly. I thought that was claws they planned to convert meow, but if the Knyight of Justice is right, then that catnot be the case.

I'm inclined to believe the Kynight of Justice claws of the specificity of his informietion. If so, the Knyight of Honor might be contradicting him claws he was converted!

So let's get this straight.

Sanzi claims HH is Chaos, and has the conversion skill; also that SVL and Westie are innocent.

Eth received a message from an unknown sender that claims that SVL is Chaos and HH is innocent.

Westie has information that indicates that Sanzi is incorrect on at least one point.

Did I miss anything? Does anyone else have anything to add?

Well, time to break it to you, then.

I sent that message. I, the Knight of Honor, am capable of investigating people's alignment three times, as stated by the Knight of Justice.

I've already made you aware of my previous findings; I'm withholding the results of my last investigation to check the Knight of Integrity's... integrity.

In other words, Sanzi states that SVL and Westie are innocent and that HH is guilty.

Westie states that SVL is guilty and that himself and HH are innocent.

Westie, can you confirm (or deny) that your ability is as Sanzi stated?

First of all, it was quite remiss of King OctOctOctium to have sent the Messages so late. I only received a flood of communication in my mailbox today.

Secondly, I of course vouch for the version of the story in which I am innocent. The Knight of ___ was definitely for more than just flavour.

What else do you require me to prove in order to claim my Loyalty?

All this ugly business of accusations. What the Inner Circle needs in these dark times is some kawaii. And as the most kawaii of all knights, I elect myself.

If the Knight of ___ is indeed more than mere flavour as you claim, Lady HH, then prove it. If your ability is not a conversion of allegiance, what, exactly, is it? What does it do? Pray tell, lady Integrity.

And the Knight of Integrity, by not revealing that kinda important piece of information I passed on to her, has proven she... Isn't that honest. Or just doesn't know what's good for her.

The final target of my search was Noia. She is also a Knight of Chaos.

I would like to elect the Knight of Kawaii.

I'm certainly not going to fall into the trap set up by these Chaos Knights to get me to reveal more than I should! First of all, the message I received wasn't even signed, so it's all well and good for Wstfgl to pretend that he sent the Message to me. It does look rather like the way he words things, but if that's the case, then there's nothing more to reveal. Whatever he told me is the same as whatever he's telling all of you now.

Secondly, I'm not going to reveal anything about my ability. Wstfgl and Ethereal both vouch for my innocence, which should be enough for all of you. Even if Wstfgl has any doubts, his own ability won't lie to him. Resolve this conundrum on your own, but don't blame it on my behaviour.

Well, I'd be the only one to know if you actually had a message sent to you. Either way, you're looking INCREDIBLY SHIFTY right now.

Ethereal's and mine assurances were based off information that could very well be false, since I provided him said information. I investigated you on the first turn of the game, and much could have happened in between. If Sean is telling the truth, then it's possible that I was hoodwinked somehow. It is not inconceivable that one of your "allies" might be able to hide your allegiance.

It means nothing, though; you're already on the council. If you have nothing of import to contribute, then there is nothing of value lost by disregarding you utterly.

Um, why are we voting for DayD again? Because damn, but being Kawaii isn't exactly a good reason to vote for them.