Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Kingdom Mystery: The Revolution [PHASE 3]

94 posts in this topic

I voted for him because he's not one of the two chaos Knights I've identified, and he's given no grounds for me to be suspicious of him.

Wait a minute, if your investigation of HH on turn one was incorrect, what is to say your others weren't too? My ability tells me she can convert people, but would mean that she can't have been the Knight that got converted. She must have been Chaos from the start. 

The ability to investigate players, revealing whether they are Chaos or Loyal is really powerful in a game of this format, where all members of the Chaos Knight have to get into the council. I wouldn't be surprised if they had some kind of way to disrupt your investigative abilities to keep it fair.

...It would be hilarious if all the information you got is the opposite of the truth.

The other possibility is that members of either faction can force votes. Say, "Use this ability on someone to force them to vote for someone else", or "Your vote counts twice."

Come to think of it, "Rally Forces" sounds very much like something that might do that.

I don't think you should take the flavour text so seriously. 'Demand Honor' doesn't really sound like an ability that would investigate allegiance. Something like 'Test Honor' would've made more sense. The 'Knight of __' names and ability names are purely for flavour and should not be taken as clues.

Sir Vey Lance's voting patterns were fairly fishy to begin with, and they make sense of both Noia and him were of Chaos, so I'm inclined to believe that those two are true. I'm pretty suspicious of The Knight of Questionable Integrity however, but there's nothing that can be done about it besides taking everything she has to say with a massive grain of salt.

Don't really know who's doing what, but at the very least, I am still sure of my innocence? I haven't received any notifications indicating my change in factions, so there's that...

If it helps, I'll share my abilities too. Not that they're hella flashy or anything : 

Enhanced Message: Send a Message to any player instantly, at any point in time of the game. This ability is done in private. (3 Uses)

And since Wst is the strongest doubter of my allegiance (cry), he will be receiving a message from said skill as a show of honesty~

Not much I can do other than that, I think. 

Wst claims SVL and Noia are Chaos, HH was/is innocent.

Seanzi claims SVL and Wst are Loyal. HH is Chaos. Gives incredibly accurate information on abilities.

If I purr-sue the thought for a bit, I catnot accept that there's a Knyight of Justice that can investigate both alignmeownt and cat-pabilities, and a Knyight of Honor that can investigate only alignment. The assymeowtry is hurting my furry head! Either one of them should be a ChaosCat; 6 uses of Investigation-type abilities for Loyal Kynights is just too mii-uch.

I suspect, just a teeny weeny bit, that the Knyight of Justice is mingling accurate informietion with some misinformietion.

I assume there are only 3 ChaosCats at the start. Beclaws if there were 4 originyally, they could easily obtain the majority by converting 1 Loyal Knyight (there are 9 Knyights total), since they know who each other are. Of these 3, I know that 1 can Silence (which has vote-manipulation built in), 1 can Convert. The Knyight of Justice suspects that there's 1 that can confound Investigations, which makes sense if we assume that a ChaosCat that is investigated cannot enter the Inner Circle anymore.

Case against Justice:

But I think it makes more sense that the 3rd ChaosCat has an informietional cat-pability. And the ability to scout the abilities of Knyights seems to me to be more beneficial to the ChaosCats than the Loyal Knyight, in terms of scouting potential Converts with good skills. Why would the Loyal Knyights need someone to investigate each other's cat-pabilities?

Case against Honor:

It seems rather unlikely that the Knyight of Honor managed to snag 2 out of only 3 ChaosCats out there (disregarding the paw-ssibility of his amazing accurate feline intuition).

BUT Justice vouched for Honor's Loyalty, which a Loyal Justice has no reason to do unless he was converted.

I snagged two only because they dropped the ball and acted suspiciously. There really isn't a good reason to vote for anyone other than yourself if you aren't me.

The most convincing lie is hidden in truth, I won't be surprised if the Knight of Justice's accurate information on me is there to muddy the waters. After all, lying about everything might be too outrageous.

By the way, does the cat have any ability that's useful, or is it one of those ill-defined "secret" things? You promised that you'd learn something upon entering the Inner Circle.

Also, The Knight of Compassion has sent an instant message to me as promised, but I feel that this in no way absolves her of guilt, unless my ability has somehow been wrong on all counts, or the Order player with a conversion skill has been at work.

(I hope it's not the one who isn't playing.)

Everyone! Now that the time has come to this, i shall answer everyone's burning questions. Listen to my explanation, and you'll find that all your doubts are instantly cleared.

At the start of the game, i was a Loyal Knight. However, after i entered the Inner Circle, Seanzilla whispered words of seduction that induced me to the Chaos side! I've no idea how i could've fallen prey to them; i must've been horribly drunk.

Because i had been Converted, the Chaos Knights gained an additional ability, that of reading people's abilities. Seanzi used it on Wstfgl.

This Phase, i was Converted back to the Loyal side. Therefore i can share this story with all of you. I thus believe that we shouldn't vote Seanzi, Noia and Sir Vey Lance into the Inner Circle!

Also, both conversion knights used their abilities on me, lol.

With that, I shall reveal my cat-pabilities as paw-mised!

The Knyight of Valor is the Heart-Converter of the Loyal Corps! I cat-not be converted into a ChaosCat, which is why I was claw-mouring to be the first to enter the Inner Circle.

Because my Conversion skill only works on Knyight of the Inner Circle! I was hoping to enter first claws the first knyight was most likely to be converted and I thought it was likely the ChaosConversion worked like mine.

I used my Inspiring Speech on the Knyight of Integrity this phase and persuaded her to rise above her base desires and return to duty! And so she has.

Well, I guess we've unmasked all the Chaos Knights in that case. They might have gotten away with it, if not for that meddling cat!

ORDER STRONK

REMOVE CHAOS

Well since it seems to be decided, for the record my own ability was to protect someone from any abilities. I'd be told what the ability is first and could choose to negate it.

That's what I meant by something more useful Eth. You may have been immune to conversion so hoped they'd waste time using it on you instead of the real detective role, but you wouldn't be informed even if that happened and would learn nothing. I could negate the ability and learn who was targeted, allowing us to both identify an innocent and gain some insight.

I protected myself the first day then HH every other day after she got into the council, hoping someone would target her and thus reveal her allegiance. But I got no word of any of these things people targeted at her, presumably because I didn't activate it soon enough each day (I learned later that it was time sensitive) so everything slipped by. (not so much more useful after all xD)

It's all fine, fellow Kawaii Knyight. We were just doing what seemed best for our skills.

Voting for Knyight of Kawaii too. (can't bold claws I'm on my paw-phone).

Yeah, it was a valiant attempt on both sides but I think we can conclude this match with the Loyal Knights being the victors! Congratulations!

The Chaos Knights at the start were Sir Vey Lance, Seanzilla and NoiaHH was Converted halfway, and then was Converted back by Eth. Wst also played a big role by discovering two out of the three Chaos Knights with his investigation ability.

You may reveal your abilities now if you wish!

This is my boring one.

Revelation: Reveals the number of Loyal Knights and the number of Chaos Knights currently inside the Inner Circle. This ability must be used and announced publicly. (1 Use)

I have something that looks like "Stunning Strike: Stun one player for one Phase, preventing him from posting, using abilities, or voting for that Phase. This ability must be used and announced publicly. (1 Use)"