rockzeppelin

451 (The Wolf Among Us Roleplay)

752 posts in this topic

She hugged him back, smiling happily, though even as he suggested activities she could feel herself getting tired. "Maybe just watching a movie and having dinner here would be good" She said, pulling away from the hug only to reach up and touch his face, squishing his cheeks a little "You know it's not fair for you to be bigger than me even when I'm not in a book" Wisp said, laughing a little. 

He laughed "Maybe you're small because you haven't had a decent meal in god knows how long" he stepped back "It's actually close to closing time so as soon as I close I'm going to rustle us up a nice big dinner and you can stuff your face to your heart's content"

She smiled and nodded, a little sad he pulled away, he was so much warmer than she thought he'd be. Wisp looked around again then said "Should I come downstairs and help you until you close or?" She tilted her head and looked up at him. 

He shook his head "There's no need. Just enjoy yourself. You're out here, walking about on your own, Just try to get used to it for now" he said, smiling "If there aren't any customers I might even close up early tonight"

"Gotcha" She smiled and began looking around his room, picking things up before going out into the kitchen. Once he had gone back downstairs she went ahead and looked around the apartment in its entirety. She was curious about seeing everything from this perspective, though if she was going to be honest, just doing all of this was wearing her out considerably. She eventually just sat on his bed and waited for him to come back up, trying to stave off fatigue and the allure of going back into a book and resting. 

Half an hour later Yang came back, the shop now closed as he went straight for the kitchen, putting on his apron and starting to take out stuff from the fridge and cabinets to see what he could make, a smile on his face as he did.

She could smell him beginning to cook, but she was so tired that even as she wanted to go help him cook or even just go out in the kitchen, she couldn't manage to get herself up. Without thinking she reached for a book sitting near his bed and by the time her eyes were closed she was inside of it, passed out among the pages. 

Another half hour later Yang came into the bedroom "Wisp, dinner's ready! I think you'll like it, I made some fried noodles with vegetables" he looked around, but didn't see her. He frowned a little, then walked out to look around the apartment. Maybe she was looking around. After checking every corner became sullen, wondering where she might be. Unless... she was back in the book.

When he spoke she woke up a bit groggily and looked around before her heart plummeted as she realised she was back in a book. Slowly he shifted around until she found his phone and said "I'm here" Loud enough for him to hear, though there was a heavy tone of sadness and defeat in her voice. 

"I was so tired and I just wanted to sleep and" She sighed and her shoulders slumped again "I could only stay out for what? an hour? maybe not even that much" As she said this she brought her knees up to her chest, utterly disheartened.

"I... I'm sorry" he said, frowning. What he was feeling wasn't new. But he had almost forgotten the feeling of excitement turning into bitter disappointment. However this girl seemed willing to blame herself for anything bad that someone else feels or goes through that's related to her, even when it's not really her fault and he didn't want that for her. He sighed and put on a smile "Can you go into pictures?" he asked.

She paused then looked up at him "If they have some kind of text on them yes" She said, somewhat hesitantly "Why?"

"I have an idea" he said, then put the phone down and got up. He began searching through his drawers until he found a digital camera. He then went into the kitchen and took a photo of the noodles. Afterwards he went onto his computer and connected the camera to it, then transferred the photo to it, finally adding a caption with the paint program that said "Bon Appetit". Afterwards he grabbed the phone and carried it over to the computer, before grabbing himself a plate of noodles and sitting down in front of it.

She looked at what he did then pulled herself into the computer. She smiled when she saw the noodles and took a bite of them before looking over at him and smiling "Thank you Yang" She said gratefully as she sat down.

She giggled a little and ate some more of her noodles before wiping her mouth and saying "I'm glad though that I could come out for a little bit" She nodded a little "It's better than nothing you know?"

She looked a bit surprised then laughed and smiled "Yeah! It'll be great, I promise I'll stay out longer, at least long enough to have dinner with you"

"Thanks" he nodded. After finishing his plate he went to the kitchen to get seconds before coming back "How about we watch a movie?"

She tilted her head, took another bite then nodded "Yeah I'd love to!" She said, her mood much improved now. 

"Um, I don't know" She frowned and bit her thumb before suggesting "How about something thrillery?" she asked 

He tapped his chin "I think I have a few of those" he said as he looked through and stopped at one "How about Silence of the Lambs?"