Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToxicToast

Chaotic Ripples

4 posts in this topic

(( At the moment I am currently looking for people to join this roleplay I am forming known as "Chaotic Ripples". Chaotic Ripples is about people who have these artifacts known as Ripples which cause them to gain certain abilities and powers but at a price. And during this era where Ripples are becoming widespread, being either artificially created or ancient Ripples being found. So, thus during this Ripple Rush your character encounters friends and foes alike trying to either make sure the Ripples are in the right hands, being used to their potential or just going completely mad with power using them. Also, before we start, I want to make a character posting page so that I know who is joining the roleplay.))

(( My personal rules for this roleplay include:

• No character deaths unless you speak with someone and they are ok with it.
  • Explicit romance should be done off screen or in a PM somewhere
  • Don't throw a fit if your character loses a battle against someone
  • Make sure you have fun
  • There are tons of Ripples out there, be creative!))

(( So we will hopefully begin once people start posting in here asking to join or joining, thank you! )) 

I'd like to join if you're still looking for people (and are still interested!). Sounds like it could be fun.

Not a bad idea really. However, for the future, these threads should be made in the roleplay discussion section. The RPs themselves can take place here, but as the name implies, that's the place for talking through and signs up threads. ^.^

Thanks Shadow - I'll be waiting to see if the OP makes any posts in regards to this one.