Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sethmeister007

I bought a car for $500

205 posts in this topic

She happily finished making the bed in the back and she looked over at Seth. He was looking up and had a distant look on his face. She smiled to herseld and crawled to the side of the bed and leaned over, pulling on his sleeve and leaving her fingers under his shirt after she did so. "Where is youe head?" She asked softly, playing with the hem of his sleeve as she watched his face change and his thoughts return to the moment.

Seth looked back at Marin with a single nervous "hah" laugh, and replied, "Nights like this give me hard-core nostalgia.  It's good nostalgia, though, don't worry."  He walked to the tailgate and sat on it a moment to remove his boots; he left the boots there, then scooted back onto the blankets she had laid out where he sat cross-legged after removing his phone from his back pocket and setting it on top of the wheel-well.

Maren smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She had placed her sandels on the edge of the tailgate and was in the process of unfolding a fuzzy blanket to lay over her legs. She checked her phone one last time before tossing in inside the truck through the back window. She never had much attachment to her phone unless it was for music to distract her from church or the world when she didnt want to participate. She fluffed her pillow behind her and scooted up to it getting quite comfortable. She let her legs rest to one side which made her knees rest right against the side of Seth's leg. She reached to where he set down her drinks and grabbed one, twisting open the top and setting it aside. As she was taking her first sip the sound of the movie came on through the back window that was left open so they could hear the preset radio station with the sound on it.

Seth noticed Maren's leg against his and was totally fine with that. In fact, he placed his hand on her knee for the few seconds it took for him to lean over and grab a boozeonaide. He didn't want to be drunk around her, but these were nice and mild so even if he were to mindlessly throw one back after another he would only be a bit buzzed. Seth had no idea what movie they could be watching but he was fine just "rolling wih it". Fun or boring, he was sure they'd have a decent time either way

Maren was listening to the noise coming from the speakers when she felt his hand on her knee. In the dim lighting he couldnt see her face turn a shade of pink but she in face blushed a bit. She took another sip of her drink and tried to hid the expression on her face. She honestly wanted to cuddle right up against him, and she knew with this movie she was going to jump (not from fear but she is easily surprised by things appearing quite suddenly).

Maren didn't jump or otherwise react badly, as far as he could tell. He didn't want to go too far to fast, either. Perhaps scooting closer would be too premature? Instead, Seth changed position from cross-legged to sitting closer to Maren, with his legs outstretched and his back leaned against the cab of the truck. It would be nice for this liquid courage to kick in faster, so he tried to discreetly drink as much as possible without obviously appearing to chug the bottle. It might take another for his nerves to relax.

The projector had turned on and was coloring the white screen with words and scenes. She moved further into her pillow and got comfortable as the movie began to play the opening scene. She took a look over at Seth who was almost out of his drink and she pursed her lips nervously, thinking that he had to have some alcohol in him to be able to do this. She sighed a bit and reached over to grab another one and set it beside him quietly without saying anything. She kept her hands on her drink and her eyes on the movie.

Seth went to take another sip of the drink but it was empty. Quietly, he set it aside and paused a few seconds before reaching for another, but he noticed there was already one that Maren must have put beside him. Busted! He felt paranoid that she may be thinking that he was drinking fast to put on his "beer goggles", but that wasn't the case. He just felt awkward and needed something to let him relax. After opening the second drink, he rearranged his pillow slightly and leaned his back against it. Maren seemed focused on the movie, probably so should he.

Maren was not at all focused on the movie. Her eyes were placed on the screen but her thoughts were on Seth. She was wondering how she wanted to go about this situation with him. He clearly was attractive and she wouldn't mind anything happening but he also seemed like he was nervous and kind of second guessing things. She wanted to play her cards right just in case he ended up being another crazy male who wants her life all to him.

She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice where the movie was until she came back into focus and not but 30 seconds later something made a surprise appearance on screen and she made a surprise jump almost right into Seth lap with a tiny squeak. She managed not to spill her drink, as there was still half of it left. She took a moment to breath before she realized where she was.

Seth flinched at the jumpscare as well.  Without thinking, he put his hand across Maren in a similar way one would guard a pizza on the passenger seat while slamming the brakes driving it home...not that she was a pizza, but the reaction was the same.  Taking the opportunity, he slipped his arm behind her shoulders after those few seconds of tension.  Maren didn't need to worry about Seth becoming a tyrant in her life; he was "crazy" but in a general anxiety and possibly-almost-kinda on the spectrum type of way and nothing interpersonally.  In fact, he tended to be distant for fear of seeming possessive or needy.  As he told an ex: "My life is a revolving door.  One more person in or out of it makes no difference to me."  He enjoyed pleasant people while they were present but rarely missed them when they were gone.

She took a few more breaths and relaxed under his arm. "I'm sorry, i was off in space when that thing jumped out." She said softly. She didn't want to move out from his grip so she shifted a bit so that she could stay hooked underneath his arm.

"I jumped too..." Seth said, "Jumpscares are like the fart jokes or horror".  Feeling her movement, he also relaxed and lightly wrapped his fingers around her upper arm to stroke her shoulder lightly with his thumb.  He took another sip of the boozeonaide, though feeling a bit more confident, it wasn't an attempt to drink the whole bottle.

Maren giggled for a moment and moved into the crook of his arm in a more comfortabpe position. Now that she thought about it he didnt seem like such a bad guy after all. Nor did it seem like he wanted beer goggles for the night to come.

Now that they were closer, Seth could smell Maren's hair and perfume.  She smelled very clean to him and he could detect a hint of "house smell".  He could recognize the shampoo - he had long hair in some form since 16 and had used quite the variety of products between then and now - and though he had smelled the same kind of perfume she was wearing, before, he couldn't place it as a particular scent.  Seth's hair smelled more or less like coconut; that was just how he was rolling at this point; the rest of his scent was composed of a reasonably popular deodorant and a subtle, hippie-dippy oil-and-incense scent.

He discreetly gazed down at her legs, admiring their feminine shape and smoothness, wanting to touch them.  Perhaps she would be fine with it, or enjoy it, but he wanted to wait for her body language to form an invitation.

His scent made her want a pinta calada. It put her back to spring break in Mexico for her beginning year of college. Thay spring break was where she was introduced to drinking and also to guys that were sexy but crazy. She always seemed to habe a taste for the ones who only wanted a taste for her wide hips and full lips.

Her legs were getting cold and she remembered the nice fuzzy blanket she had grabbed earlier. She leaned over and grabbed it, unfolding it tossing it over her legs and unintentionally over Seth's as well. He didnt seem to mind it so she fixed the blankets around her and got a bit more comfortable. He left leg was pulled up but leaned to the left a bit as to rest against Seth's legs while her other leg was extended out in a relaxed position. She was playing with her nails as she watched the movie, a norvous habit when waycjing horror films.

Seth wasn't sure whether Maren spread the blanket across them because she was feeling guarded or self-conscious, or if it was an invitation to touch her.  Being as socially pessimistic as he usually is, he took it as "Please don't look at my legs".  It made sense to him, so keep his arm around her but returned to watching the movie.  Out of his peripheral, he saw her look down as she contemplated her nails.

They spent the rest of the movie in that position, and by the end of the movie it was around 10pm and for some odd reason Maren was feeling sleepy. She had placed her head against him and when the credits rolled through and she lifted her head to allow him to move and stretch she realized just how tired she was and yawned a bit.

"There is a ten minute break before the next movie." She explained and leaned forward, trying to wake herself up and stretch out her arms. They had only 1 more lemonade left and she had only drank two to Seth's three. She began to yawn again and covered her mouth. The double chins she could make were embarrasing.

Seth was also feeling tired.  He scooted forward to lie on his back with his legs folded and look up at the stars again.  "Did you like that movie?" he asked, fearing that she may have been expecting something a bit hotter by now, that he was too socially awkward to fulfill.  Maybe he should just go for it? He didn't know her well and he thought, if I do something really dumb at least she doesn't know my phone number or where I live...We can just go our separate ways...If I end up doing stuff and she likes it, then I guess I have a fuck-friend.  I've really got to stop being retarded.  I'm almost 30 and single; I can't keep blaming this on other people, because the common denominator is me.  I need to take some fucking control of this situation and stop fucking myself over.  What if I die alone and I just become some old grump who yells at kids to stay off his lawn until he finally hangs himself and nobody cares until the neighbors keep smelling something strange and the grass is a foot high and kids are playing in it.  At least I don't live in my mother's basement...What if I'm actually not normal at all and I'm just a functional retard maybe a few steps above someone like Chris-Chan? You'd think, though, if I were that weird someone would have tried to put me on Adderal or Phencyclidine.  What if I was just good enough at being a 'normal person' that nobody cared if I was retarded because they don't actually care about my well-being, but my ability to not disrupt the environment?  Wait a minute, I've been around enough people - I've been in court several times, for the fuck of God - and the only people who have called me retarded or anything else to that effect have all been drunks and kids.  You'd think if the cops had a retard in traffic court because he was going 95 in a 55, that the judge wouldn't just be like 'Slow the fuck down and pay your fucking fine, you cheap bastard'; that might lead to some sort of audit of retards with drivers licenses.  I've been to several shrinks and if there were something wrong with me, wouldn't they say something?  Right? I need to stahhhhhp.  I'm not retarded; I can do this.  He looked a little bit troubled, blankly staring in the general direction of the sky.

She yawned again and raised her arms over her head to stretch. "It was okay. The next movie is a romance." She said in a sweet and goofy tone. She looked over at seth with a small smile but noticed his distance face that had a small troubled look on it. She dropped her arms and kept staring at him. "Are you okay?" She asked softly, tilting her head to the side and leaning down on her elbow to semi-lay next to him. She wanted to make sure that it wasnt her thay was causing him to get distracted and such.

Seth bit his top lip and looked at Maren.  Something he's found has helped situations where he feels anxious is to just say I'm anxious and it's not your fault, he feels better, the other person knows what's going on, and everything is usually fine and assured that he's not acting strangely due to a more grave reason.  "I'm fine.  I have social anxiety and worry about stupid shit for no real reason.  It's my problem, not yours."  Not thinking too hard about it, for once, he rolled slightly onto his side and put his hand on her waist.  Once he realized what he did, he decided it was better to just leave his hand there.

Maren kind of laughed for a moment when he explained his anxiety. Its not unusual for a person to feel this way about social situations but for them to come out and purely explain it like Seth just did Is amazing. She was about to say something until her waist felt the pressure of his hand. She had a brief moment where her head wasfuzzy and her stomach was full of small butterflies. Her smile faded to just a small smirk and she looked down for a moment. She could hear the beginning music of the next movie coming on and it sounded interesting but she couldn't really take her eyes off the situation at hand. She looked at Seth and shook her head for a moment, then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Don't be nervous or worry. You're doing just fine." She said sweetly.

At first he wasn't sure if she was laughing at him or with him, but her smirk seemed positive enough.  He smiled slightly when she leaned toward him, somewhat tempted to sneak an on-the-lips kiss, "Okay," he said quietly when their lips parted, not sure how else to respond to her comment before they had kissed.  Obviously, she seemed "into" him, and so he felt more confident; confident enough to slip his hand from her waist to her backside and lean his face toward hers to kiss her on the lips, with the intention of making out.

She gave out a little breath as she felt his hand slip to her back. Her lips were still parted open and she leaned forward with him, meeting him halfway as their lips connected. He tasted like lemonade but had something different on his lips. Not a taste or anything but a nice hot spark that went straight into her brain and awoke parts of her mind that she only thought could exist in her sleep.

Her breath right before their lips touched, the softness of her tongue against his, and her ass against his hand were all boner-worthy.  He tried hard to keep his breathing as "normal" as possible as he stroked her ass, aroused by the utter femininity of everything about her and how soft and flexible her body felt to him.  That devil vagina-magic..., he thought, smirking mentally, and easily pulled her close against him.  He hadn't been with anyone for a while, sometimes becoming very complacent and comfortable using his sensual energy for creative purposes outside of jerking off once a day or so; once a day was nothing to feel guilty or deprived about.  However, interacting with a real human was a welcome change.  It was a why the fuck don't I do this more often kind of change.

God, she hasnt kissed someone like this in such a long time. All men, well most men she found, were too afraid to get a bit aggresive in what they wanted out of a situation. She was always vocal about what she did and didnt want so they were free to grab and pull as long as she said okay. Seth was doing all the right things and it was causing the fuzz in her brain to grow more, making almost a white noise in her ears. She slowly hooked her leg over him as the layed beside each other with their lips locked together.