Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sethmeister007

I bought a car for $500

205 posts in this topic

Maren smiled and shook her head a bit, "Nah, ive got nails that work just fine.." She said softly and waited for him to get ingo a better position. She grabbed the ponytail from his hand and slipped it on her wrist for later before beginning to run her fingers through his course hair and against his scalp as a soft of massage. With slow and semi tight movements she began to french braid his hair, making him look like a very pale Native American with his raven hair.

After around 15 minutes of her messing up and re-doing everything she pulled together a perfect braid and sighed with content. Best braid ever she thought to herself before leaning forward and placing her mouth on his shoulder, basically pressing her face below her nose against him. "I like it.." She mumbled against his body.

Seth sat patiently, unfazed by any pulling and her occasional re-doing.  In fact, it felt rather good; still being high helped too, because if he were a cat, he would be purring.  When Maren finished, he ran his hand down the back of the braid and it felt very symmetrical and neat.  "I like it too, but I can rarely get it right myself," he commented and looked over his shoulder at her.  He leaned back with one arm and through a combination of twisting and slightly shifting his sitting position, faced Maren.  "Thanks, even though it's going to get wrecked while I'm asleep," he continued then kissed her cheek.

Maren smiled and moved as he turned to face her. She smiled a bit as his tender comment and couldnt help but blush at the heat he felt from his kiss on her cheek. "I have a game for you..." I said. She wiggled her way closer to him, tossing her legs around him but not sitting in his lap but remained infront of him. Before she could rethink her decisions she reached her hands out and touched his face gently, like gripping him might break him. She smiled gently and slowly pulled him towards her lips, but right as they were about to kiss she stopped any movement. "Will power.. First person to make a move loses." She said in a giggily voice.

Seth closed his eyes for a few seconds to just feel her hands on his face.  Just as he thought she was going to kiss him, he then smirked once she announced the game.  "Right," he said then closed his eyes.  He wasn't sure the game was a staring contest, a don't-make-me-laugh, or literally to resist kissing her...due to the ambiguous goal, he figured closing his eyes wasn't against the rules.  Just then, he remembered The Game - not the one they were playing, but The Game - and informed Maren, in case she was ever playing it.  "You just made me lose The Game" he whispered curtly.  He'd been playing the game for a few less than fifteen years.

She knew his eyes were closed and, inside her head, she gave an annoyed groan. Thats so cheating, she said to herself. She heard his words next and looked at him with a curious eye. "The Game?" She questioned softly, the movement of her lips brushed against his and her breathed smelled like peppermint vodka. "What are you talking about? Plus, you're so cheating." She said lightly.

Seth opened his eyes - though normally imperceptible, his right eye was ever so slightly crossed - and was trying his hardest not to fully smirk.  "Everyone who knows about The Game is playing it.  If you think about it, you lose.  When you lose, you have to announce it."  He's tried to get other people to play The Game in his adult life, but many people seem to have either forgotten about it or refuse to engage, presumably assuming it was something Seth made up on his own to be "a special snowflake" or to annoy them.

"Well, I could never play this game. I would always lose." I say smiling softly and giving a small giggle. This distraction was good, keeping both their minds off everything and just focused on each other. "But.. How would I play?" She asks lightly, the small bit of highleft in her system acting up as she slowly began to give Seth Eskimo kisses, with everyone knows to be rubbing noses together in an affectionate way.

Seth nuzzled her nose lightly in return and said, "You play The Game by trying not to think about The Game."  He tilted his head back with a small movement and jutted his jaw slightly forward so his vertically-oriented strip of beard would poke her chin.  Take that you not-Game-knowing girl...you wide-hipped not-kissing-game-losing girl...you nice-titty-having girl.

She let out a small giggle and wrinkled her face a bit at the small tickle of his beard. "I am a force to be rekoned with during this game.." She teased lightly, leaning her forehead into his a bit and smiling softly. "I play to win.." She said in a soft and slightly rougher voice than before.

Seth pressed his forehead against hers, enough to gently push her, and sniggered quietly.  He wasn't sure if it was a legitimate way to win this particular game or a way to lose, but it seemed like a good idea to lick her nostril.  It would be the ultimate distraction, but also could be off-putting - he didn't know her like that - so he stuck his tongue out to lick her cheek.  He wanted to kiss her, but wanted to be a jerk-ass tease a bit more at the moment.

She gasp aloud and laughed lightly. "Hey! No fair!!" She said sweetly and in one quick moment she did the one thing that he initially thought of doing. She licked the length of the middle of his nose, laughing throughout the act and keeping her eyes on him. She didn't think much of what she just did- not thinking it too much of an action.

Seth wasn't prepared for that...he involuntary made the Something Is On My Face-face while Maren licked his nose. "Alright, that's it," he threatened playfully then shoved her down on the mattress and pinned her wrists. He leaned down and first licked her nostril as he had previously intended not to, then her ear, then her neck if she let him get that far.

She let out a shrill laugh as she got shoved onto the bed. Her giggles only intensified once he licked her nostril, but slowed once he licked her ear, and totally disappeared once his tongue lightly touched her neck. "You lose.." She breathed softly with a smirk on her face and her body relaxed against his grip on her wrists but she still gave a small tug against him.

"I feel bad," Seth said flatly, but obviously joking.  "Might as well..." he then said with a fake tone of reluctance before kissing Maren on the cheek.  He scooted back and sat on his heels, resting his chin on his crossed arms over Maren's hips.  "So, do you have any kinks?" he asked.  It was sort of random and out of context, but it was what popped into his head, so he said it.

She thought about the question for a moment. She has had dreams of places and positions but never thought much about her kinks. She looked down at Seth for a moment and gave a small smile. "Well... I never thought it much of a kink, but I do like a bit of rough play. A bit of hair pulling and maybe a firm hand on my throat. But do not make it to where I can't breath, I'll get upset." She said matter of factly, remember one time she had to knee a guy in the gut for practically choking her out. "You could say I like to be affectionately dominated." She said in a sligh nonchelant voice.

"Have you ever tried bondage, or sensory play?" he asked, interested in what her answers might be.  Seth, himself, was into light kinks - right up Maren's alley - plus a few extras.  Including his experience from their last encounter, he was glad to know she wasn't the type of woman to lie there like a dead fish.  She was engaging, sexually, and he appreciated some dominance in a woman.  His role in life, as viewed by others - as a man, as a tall man, and one built a bit more than average - was expected to be dominant.  Sometimes he wanted to surrender control, if for no other reason than he got bored of dominance.

"Never had anyone interested enough.." She said with a small shurg and a steady gaze on him. "Why? Asking permission?" She purred with a small smile as her nails ran along the edge of his left cheek bone and up into his hair leading behinf his ear. "I'm guessing you bounce back and forth with dominant and submissive just like I do.." She spoke but her eyes were watching her hand play with the lobe of his ear softly.

"Yeaaaa..." Seth replied, "I'm comfortable in both roles.  Is there anything definitely off-limits...and do you have a safeword?" he then asked.  As Maren ran her fingernails along his cheekbone, he closed his eyes momentarily to mentally absorb the touch.  His ears were pierced with three simple steel rings and a scaffold bar; the first of the three rings sat loosely in the piercing, as it had been stretched years ago.  Gauge your ears, they said, â€‹it will be so cool, they said.  As Seth got older, the people with stretched ears stayed roughly the same age apart from the occasional artist or musician.  Though he didn't turn 25 and go clean-cut, there was a strange code of professional and mature appearance Seth abided by.  It was part of the reason he stopped dying his hair; the men who could pull off gothic blue-black hair stayed roughly the same age and there were only a few celebrities and musicians who could wear it well past 30.  I have better things to do than fucking sit around dying my hair and cleaning fucking dye out of my new white fucking tile grout, Seth had come to rationalize over time.

"I'd imagine I would have a safeword if I tried anything..." She said softly, playing with the earrings and watching Seth bask in the touch she was giving him. She wasn't against trying anything new but she didn't know her boundaries and would be glad to try and set them. She did not know how Seth would be in an uncontrolled setting, especially one he was confortable and familiar with.

Seth looked up at her and smiled nervously before breaking eye contact momentarily, as though Maren might judge what he was about to say, "See...ehh...as crazy as it sound, I dom'd in a club years and years ago.  It took me a while to get used to people s-s-screaming and telling me to stop.  That I would stop and then they'd get mad. Because they wanted me to keep going.  I eventually programmed myself to ignore that and listen for the 'slow down' or 'stop' safe word...I got someone to dominate me.  To find my own limits and I realized how important it was, 'cause I found I also one of those vocal people, even if whatevers was happening was tolerable...so...sa-safewords are pretty important.  I'm actually pretty 'pistachio', as they say. But I appreciated the harder stuff for the sensation and novelty, and as far as stuff I did to other people: well, emm...I wouldn't do it for free just for fun.  It's why I didn't do that for long...other than I r-realized I hate touching people and hate working with the public.  That's part of why I dropped pre-med as well."  It may have been the most consecutive words he uttered the whole night, and so emerged his very slight stutter and spastic speech cadence.  He was hyperaware of it, to the point it was exaggerated in his own mind, but among other reasons it caused him to avoid speaking at-length whenever possible.  At the same time, even as a child, when it was more noticeable, no one had ever considered it problematic enough and his parents would rather reprimand him than ever admit their son had a mild speech problem and could benefit from speech classes.  Only "retards" took speech classes, and it was preposterous to them to place Seth in the same category as "retards".  Of course, that never stopped his mother from accusing him of being a "retard" when he was doing something she didn't like.

Maren listened to him explain a part of his life that he seemed a bit bothered by. She heard the small stutter that he had when he spoke, thinking it was a cute trait, maybe one he had when he got nervous or excited. She had never been placed in a situation like he had been in due to no one being open enough to try anything more than just having sex with her. "That is the most I've heardyou speak the entire time.." Maren laughed and brushed his stray hairs out of the way, smoothing them back and giving him a caring smile. "Safe words are more important than anything, even in average life. I used to have a safe word with my best friend when she was at home. Her dad had a tendancy to be way too loving with her and her little sister. Eventually she would text me a completely random word, apple juice, and I would come pick her and her little one up. A safeword is a strong thing- establishing trust and love within two people wheather it be romantic or just love for that person individually. If you were up for it, I wouldnt mind to establish somethin' with you. Doesn't matter if its anything romantic but I feel like we could really have..." She spoke, pulling his chin so he would look at her as her thumb traced his bottom lip softly, "something intreging and unique..." She finished, looking at his lips where her finger is as she bit her own out of pure habit.

Sometimes Seth could speak eloquently, but he usually hit a wall when nervous - which was often - or feeling like he was being judged.  Fortunately, Maren seemed to be doing neither right now, and he was more distracted from his own awkwardness by her story of her friend.  His expression was one of concern and he said, "That sucks for your friend, hopefully they got out of there...".  For Maren, it was probably something she was used to knowing, but it derailed Seth's train of thought from safe words to some obtrusive memory that always seemed to say, Oh hi! Did someone say myyyyy name? and its summoning begged for drinking and crying.  He focused on her touch on his face, the music, her face, and the warmth of her body, making every attempt to stay in the present. 

"Hey, you have running water in this mess of a house right?" Shes asks suddenly, keeping her hand on his face but glancing over at the door for a moment. "I need to shower tomorrow morning.." She said in a way that made it sound like she had been staying with him for months. Maren looked comfortable in the postion she was in, not one on the bed but with Seth laying over her. She felt comfortable too, looking back at Seth and giving him a warm smile.

Seth narrowed his eyes and looked playfully confused. "Was my hair that filthy, heh? It's out the door, at the end of the hall, opposite the stairs." If she were to go there, Maren would find a fairly large bathroom, with original 1920s claw-foot tub, free-standing sink, etched mirror medicine cabinet, and a defunct gas heater set in the wall, but a retrofitted modern toilet. The walls and floor were white tile and there was a skylight. It was surprisingly well lit by a combination to original and retrofit fixtures, acceptably clean, yet not decorated beyond a vine plant hanging in the corner.

Seth felt fairly comfortable but one leg was starting to fall asleep. "Hold that thought..." he said then sat up, looking uncomfortable as he rose to a slouchy kneeling position. "Oh Jesus fuck..." Seth said under his breath at his hips reluctance to extend, then said to Maren "fuck getting old, I'm not ready" before flopping down on the bed beside her.

Maren laughed a bit at him comment and shook her head. "No but my hair will be if I don't shower." She said, watching him stuggle to move and sit up, jumping a bit as he flopped down beside her. "You won't be old for a long time." She giggled a bit and looked over at him. "Wouldn't you love to wake up to the sound of running water, with a smoking hot girl in the shower?" She teased a bit with a small wink.