Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sethmeister007

I bought a car for $500

205 posts in this topic

Seth was simultaneously trying to slowly unbend both his legs while keeping the asleep one off the bed.  He could fold into feline, semi-yogic poses and remain comfortable for a while but somewhere between a lack of conditioning - even mild agoraphobia isn't exactly conducive to keeping a steady gym schedule, though he tries - and possibly age, unfolding had become difficult over the course of years.  Would he settle down and finally just accept sitting and lying like a normal adult? Nah, just continue complaining and become terrified at the possibility that he someday wouldn't be able to code while sitting on the couch leaning on his elbows over his crossed legs, or casually squatting on a chair when sitting would absolutely do.  It was distressing to think that eventually he may lose his ability to do the Cossack dance.

Through his discomfort, with his legs finally straightened, he looked over and replied, "That would be boobs."  It was a Freudian slip, perhaps from a lingering high, but he was okay with it.  Her confidence was contagious, rather than intimidating: he would never refer to himself as "smokin' hot" and actually thought he was a solid "4", possibly a "6" on a good day.  Then again, Maren wasn't a Sports Illustrated model-type herself who was 5'10", simultaneously a size 0 with huge boobs, glittery blonde hair, and abs fit for bouncing a quarter off of.  She seemed delighted being average-height, curvy, and auburn-haired, with a face more cute than exotic  She wasn't perfectly inside the ideal and Seth thought she was perfectly attractive as she was, and perhaps she thought the same of him because of, not in spite of, his scars, the pooch of flab on his otherwise flat belly, his slightly crossed eye, wide hips, and the multitude of other areas he felt were aesthetic sins.

Maren watched him struggle, giving him a cocky grin as he made the comment. "As long as I can walk back and forth naked I should be fine." She says with a small shrug. Maren continued to look at him for quite some time, mentally capturing all the small traits about Seth she seemed to adore, which consisted of his long hair which she could practice braids with, his adorable smile she has only seen a few time, and the way her body felt with his hands on her. She could help but run her tongue over her lips as she watched him finally settle into one position.

Seth smirked, showing his teeth slightly, and replied "Nike: just do it..." Maren could walk around naked at any time if she wanted to. That's what Seth did, and why all windows had...well except for the bay window in the kitchen, but that was nothing a robe couldn't solve.

Seth cringed a moment as he repositioned himself onto his side while suspending his asleep leg. It felt very annoying and he was anticipating the moment the sensation would pass.

Maren smiled again and nodded her head a bit. "You know a girl is too spoiled when she gets her own wing of her house where she doesn't need to be dressed. Good to know I don't have to be dressed here." She smirked and continued to watch him. "You seem uncomfortable." She mentioned and leaned up a bit to fix her position to an ever more comfortable one.

Seth chuckled awkwardly then replied, growling "My fucking leg is asleep".  The sensation was starting to come back to his leg, and by "sensation", it was "every sensation".  Getting worse typically means it's about to get better, right? Hopefully just a few minutes of this torture, then he would be okay...

A pair of police cruisers with lights and sirens could be heard in the distance; they got closer and passed the house, then turned up the next side street.  It had been very boring in the 'hood lately and it would make Seth's night if he could catch some drama.  The sirens stopped a few seconds later, there were a few "boops", and Seth was fairly certain where they had stopped.  The Terrysons don't always get drunk, but when they do, the cops typically show up.  Seth had no pity for them either, as they'd been an intermittent nuisance for him since he moved to the neighborhood: he moved there and they brought their fist-fights into his yard.  At first, he tried to talk to them the day after, being as inoffensive as possible.  They immediately went the fuck-you-I-won't-do-what-you-told-me route and Seth gave up and decided to only communicate with them on their intellectual level.  They continued to fight in his yard, Seth yelled at them.  They tried to fight him.  Seth got a gun and told them to leave his property.  Similar events continued for almost a year until Seth finally put up a privacy fence.

Seth felt his leg returning to normal and he slowly lay it down against the bed.  It still tingled fiercely, but there was drama to be seen and it felt fine enough to limp to the empty bedroom to watch.  "I'm gonna watch drunk white trash interact with police.  Wanna come with?" he asked.