5 posts in this topic

//System Booting…

//Loading Memory…

//Running Diagnostics…Clean

//System Check Pass…

//Initializing Code::LUX…

//Restoring…3…2…1…

//DG_REGALIA_Q::N//

After being locked in a pod for a century or three, the magic substance known as Luxcerium has been replenished on the planet Grudate in the lack of human presence. The pod activates and a woman escapes into dark, collapsed tunnels. Thinking logically, her best decision now is to escape the tunnels. With the layout still fresh in her mind, she makes her way through the dilapidated building and to a flight of stairs that would take her to the upper floors for escape. However, part way up they are collapsed and blocked as well. Sitting on the stairs and thinking of solutions, the rubble around and behind her collapses to reveal a young man, who is stunned speechless at the sight of a naked woman behind the rubble.

Hey people who are still here. Thought I'd start up an RP for anyone who actually still likes this stuff. This is the beginning of another story I started writing, but never finished. 

In this story, there are three races to choose from:

The returned Humans- Humans who came back to Grudate after centuries had passed and the planet was inhabitable again.

The returned Mages- People who used the Luxcerium as a magic substance to cast spells and magic. 

The Arunian- A race of androids who run on the power of Lucerium. When the supple depleted, they all went into their life pods to wait for a day when they could thrive again. Their queen has awoken, but if any others have a well, they are few and far between.

The story basically follows the queen after she wakes up, and the people who she interacts with from then on. You can be any race really, but remember Arunians are androids who were at war with the humans and mages when the earth was abandoned. 

Is it intentionally supposed to be bare bones, because I'm having trouble trying to grasp what's going on here.

It is. There isn't really a story to follow at this point. it's really all just some background information and going to the starting point. From there, it's really up to the people who are doing the RP to start taking it in which ever direction. It's based off of my own story as I mentioned before, but they world delves much deeper into the foundations of everything, and it will eventually have a whole series of short stories leading up to this one here. In my own idea certain things happen, but I wanted to RP with it too since I love the idea of androids and mages/humans being together.

Students are free to join too. I'm totally fine with that. Everyone has to get a start somewhere! ^.^ If you want to create a small character, do so here.

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Skills: (if applicable)

Backstory: (sufficient backstory.)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0