Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raennablake

Roleplay Partners!

1 post in this topic

Hello fellow RP's! I have a roleplay that have been working on for quite a while and I am now looking for a group of individuals who would like to join me i this amazing RP. It is a RP which involves 8 characters and therefore 6-8 people who would need to roleplay along with me. I am trying to involve as many people as I can due to knowing that many people have an extensive imagination and the ability to create an amazing roleplay within a Topic. I would be glad to have each person interested to message me letting me know the basics (gender they prefer playing, age, and other such things) so i can try and find the right pre-picked characters for you to play for this RP. I will share the roleplay and the characters with each of you who are sincerely interested in Rp'ing with me and others. I also have a request that one you get a character that you use the image I provide for you as a signature so each person knows who you are and things like that. I have not quite figured out this cite yet, and i am blushing with embarrassment, so I would love if someone could help me figure out the signature details. 

So, I am excited to see who is interested in this and to see what we can make out of it!