Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gajeel

Yo!

18 posts in this topic

The name is Gajeel, pleased to meet ya all.

About the questions, i certainly have some regarding rules and avaliable RPs where i can help, so feel free to reply and suggest any of the above ^^

I hope we get along~

Hey Gajeel! Welcome to Surreality! :D

The best place to start is to read the information in the Student Role Play forums. That's where you can post for now if you want to role play. To figure out what role plays you might want to join, check out the Role Play Discussion forum! :) The Admins around here are all available to help you out if you need it. :)

Glad to have you here, and don't hesitate to contact one of us if you need any help. <3

Welcome to Surreality! I am a student too so if you need a roleplaying partner to help you get up to 5 posts for graduation let me know!

Hah! Nice Zodiac, i gladly accept the invitation!

So... lemme get this straight, we go to student's whateveritis, we RP there and we graduate?

Welcome to the site mate! Always nice to have a fellow Fairy Tail fan on the forums. AYE!!!

Hahahaha! Such a warm welcome, thanks fellow, i'll do my best here!

Hey there Gajeel I am posting in the first day of class...but it appears I am too late...I will think of something

since there's a few of you why don't you team up and rp together? Also I'm putting up an rp tonight which is open to students. If you are interested please do apply, however, once you graduate I plan for this rp to continue in the graduated rp area (it'll be moved when everyone is graduated) so I will be very picky about applications and if I don't feel people are right I might not accept them. But if you feel like you're a strong rper then there shouldn't be any problems. 

Also, Welcome! Fairy Tail is cool! Love the manga! 

So what are you waiting for? Get role playing! Or do I have to drag you kicking and screaming?

3093191427_1_3_wI0lNJBl.gif

Would love to participate, i was already invited to one RP with another fellow newbie, and i got myself into the first day class one ^^

Look forward to do what i can to keep active and such :)

Thanks again for being so welcomey~

eww fairy tail

Welcome to Surreality! Enjoy your stay :D

1 person likes this

I didn't come up with a word for how you've been so.... welcomey~ Hahahaha!

Hey Sean!

Well hello there and welcome. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Call me Raine or Bells. If you happen to have anymore questions as a student or wish for another RP partner feel free to PM me

Hey there, new guy. Looks like you're already scooting right into everything, so that makes things easier.

I think that image shortenned my life by 10 years ._.

2 people like this