Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enerjak

Hello

12 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Frump king (there is a funny story behind that actually) but just call me "Enerjak" or "yoji". I have Role played before with my brother Jmb1 i will try my best as a student and graduate successfully. :) if you are reading this thank you for taking time out of your day to read my humble little post.

Ah welcome aboard. Will you share that funny story? Now that you mentioned it exists, I must hear it.

well i was bored, and i was typing random stuff so i typed "Frump King" in side and that was when i was doing something different as a natural reaction  thinking that i had already finished the necessary applications to join the website. i got  stuck with the name, so here i am with this ridiculous name. hahaha i kinda deserved it.

Not that story tell them the story that you told us...sure it makes no sense but those things maybe funny to us!

you mean the story i told you about how i made up some word and learned that it was an actual real word? Then people started calling me the "Frump king"? that story?

Of course, or I could mean the other Frump King around here...

Hmmm i do not know maybe i could it seems kind of stupid but guess i could give it a try. I mean the story itself is just random nonsense. :lol:

Welcome to the site, Yoji. I hope you like it here mate, if you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact myself, or another member of the staff!

Have fun and get to RPing!! Now. Gogogogogo!!!

Welcome, Frump King!

When I laid eyes on that name I giggled. It makes me giggle. Take that how you will. 

Welcome, welcome dearie. It's a pleasure to have you join us. You may call me Raine or Bells, no need to call me by the full name.Yes, if you do have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime