Kyo

NC-17 [Closed] Darkpine Valley Discussion

51 posts in this topic

I can't, that's exactly why i need to become a graduate first x'D

did you post in the make me a graduate section? you have 5 posts on the site right?

Okay, I'm confused lol some people are posting that it's morning, and others that it's sunset?

xDD

I was planning in my next post  to go through my character's day and end with it being the first night time class to catch up to everyone else, Im assuming frost is going to do the same. So that way we are all in the area / right time for our characters to meet. 

I came up with a class schedule for my character;

10:30 am - 1:30 pm MWF Painting I

3:00 pm - 4:30 pm MWF American History

7:00pm - 8:30 pm  MWF Literature I

9:00pm - 10:30pm MWF Philosophy

9:00am - 10:30 am T TH  Horticulture Elective

1:00pm - 3:00pm T TH Art History I

7:00 pm - 10:00pm T TH Chemistry I & Lab

blue = night time classes

I'm sure Martin wouldn't mind moving this to the Student section temporarily? 

gajeel you have 4 in 'cotton club' and 1 in 'the first day of class' thats 5 lol. 

Aye man, you should be speaking to Raine about graduating. Apply officially, or you're not going to graduate. 

He speaks the truth. You do meet the requirements to apply for graduation but this does need to be placed in the Make me a graduate thread otherwise I can't promote you.

Okay guys I want to move thr rp on to the following day. Can anyone who has anything more to post about the current evening please wrap things up in their next post so we can move on. If any of you have any questions about plot development or getting involved please ask here, PM or skype me. Perhaps at some point we should all get a skype convo together so we can all touch base and make sure everybody is comfortable with what's happening. Really enjoying this rp and having a lot of fun reading your wonderful posts. Keep it up!

1 person likes this

-resurrects old thread-

Can we bring this role play back, pleasepleaseplease??

I would love to have this start back up honestly. I miss this role play quite a bit

Yay! Someone else still misses it too.

If we did resurrect this, we'd have to change it a bit, as our female lead is no longer around.

I'd be willing to resurrect this, but only if Martin is too. And i'm not 100% if I would end up doing the same character.

That would make for an interesting twist. If that's the case I wanna be Pain's love interest

As a bit of a bubble burst, I'm not sure I want to do this without Jenel. Wouldn't be the same. If you guys want to use the plot to create your own story then I'd be okay with that. I'm not strictly saying no to participating, I just don't really have any inspiration for this right now.

Thanks for the invite back to this, guys.

Well I was kinda under the impression that nobody came here any more...

I'd already expressed an interest in resurrecting this, but you didn't want to do it without Jenel, which is fair enough. However, she's clearly back on board now, which is great, but no one else got asked {as far as I know}

At the end of the day this is YOUR role play, you created it, so you're free to do as you wish, but...yeah, would have been nice to be invited.

:(

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead